Conflicting stories

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Conflicting stories

Someone has some splainin to do.

Ainge said they had to send Doc a letter

Ainge said this is what Doc wanted

Doc said Ainge came to him and offered the deal

Doc said it felt strange because Ainge pushed it.

Owner said he was fine as long as the C's could get a pick

This sounds like a front office plan to obtain a pick for Rivers as long as he was willing to go along with it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Re: Conflicting stories

If it is based on the press conference that I just read, it seems like Doc referred to the deal that was done on Sunday when he was surpised by the sudden turn of event initiated by the Clippers.  It sounded good but not sure if he tries to make that a blanket statement to what happen throughout the entire episode from several months back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Proof is in the pudding, I'm with DA on this one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Someone has some splainin to do.

Ainge said they had to send Doc a letter

Ainge said this is what Doc wanted

Doc said Ainge came to him and offered the deal

Doc said it felt strange because Ainge pushed it.

Owner said he was fine as long as the C's could get a pick

This sounds like a front office plan to obtain a pick for Rivers as long as he was willing to go along with it.

You are just figuring that out now! No way were they going to pay Doc 7 mil and not make playoffs or have a chance at title. Its a business plain and simple and they wont pay Pierce or Garnett either they both will be gone very soon!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Bias, I'm still waiting for your 'splaining when you straight up lied yesterday that you never said Pierce and '13/'15 picks for Kevin Love and then I showed the exact post where you made that outrageous offer.

Explain?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I just explained it fool. So what you're getting a woody because I thought of a deal and another deal came through that the Wolves turned down. The Wolves are just a poorly run organization.

Look these NBA teams covet #1 picks and then in 2 years they're cutting them, trading them, etc. So don't tel me these GMs are so smart that they know more than anyone that is a avid basketball fans who know and played the game. Go look at the 2010 draft and tell me there are smart GMs in the league.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:

I just explained it fool. So what you're getting a woody because I thought of a deal and another deal came through that the Wolves turned down. The Wolves are just a poorly run organization.

Look these NBA teams covet #1 picks and then in 2 years they're cutting them, trading them, etc. So don't tel me these GMs are so smart that they know more than anyone that is a avid basketball fans who know and played the game. Go look at the 2010 draft and tell me there are smart GMs in the league.

Yeah I hadn't seen that you actually made a response on the other thread before I typed the above, but stop with the name calling. Your trade was HORRIBLE, it doesn't mean you're a 'fool' but it did need an instant "hey wow, my bad, I clearly wasn't thinking there, obviously no way in h#ll the T'Wolves EVER accept that offer". Instead you remain defiant and claim the organization is dumb. Way to go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Proof is in the pudding...

Could you please explain.  

Do we have to look IN the pudding to find said proof?  and Exactly WHAT proof is in that pudding?  I assume that the type of pudding doesn't matter, because bread pudding has very different consistency to say, chocolat pudding?  and finally may I ask if Creme Brule or flan counts as pudding?       

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yeah I hadn't seen that you actually made a response on the other thread before I typed the above, but stop with the name calling. Your trade was HORRIBLE, it doesn't mean you're a 'fool' but it did need an instant "hey wow, my bad, I clearly wasn't thinking there, obviously no way in h#ll the T'Wolves EVER accept that offer". Instead you remain defiant and claim the organization is dumb. Way to go.

[/QUOTE]

You're like a bad girlfiend that I did wrong and now you just don't want me to forget how bad I did her. Are you stalking me? LOL Relax man, it's not that serious. Geez!

I would've taken that trade and the TWolves wouldn't...well their track record shows they are poorly run. They don't even know when good offers are coming their way...that's why you take advantage of them while you can. You're supporting the TWolves...maybe I shouldn't respect your basketball knowledge.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

[QUOTE]

What I'm saying is doc was spreading much more fertilizer than DA. The proof is in the pudding means both doc and DA have won a ring. I don't think doc is all that he thinks he is, bettter than DA. My money is on DA. I say CP#3 isn't enough and I don't buy the hype that doc is as a great motivator and can get the best out of his players as he is hyped up to be. I also know that the Clips didn't fare any better than we did in the Playoffs. There are as many what ifs with the clips as with us right now . That's what I'm saying. 

Do we have to look IN the pudding to find said proof?  and Exactly WHAT proof is in that pudding?  I assume that the type of pudding doesn't matter, because bread pudding has very different consistency to say, chocolat pudding?  and finally may I ask if Creme Brule or flan counts as pudding?       

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jayco. Show Jayco's posts

No, actually, the proof of the pudding is in the tasting!

Now, that makes a difference, no?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Hmmm, Doc's choices: a) coaching a rebuilding team sans KG and PP -- or b) getting a promotion, the LA lifestyle and the reins to a young, up-and-coming team with arguably the league's best PG.  Yeah, I am sure Danny had to twist Doc's arm to get him out the door. 

Look, if Doc didn't want to be here and had doubts that that he was going to make it through a 5-year contract, then he did the Celts a favor allowing that no compete language to be inserted into his contract.  It netted the Celtics an unprotected 1st round pick.  Doc wasn't going to coach next year's team into contention, this team was done and maybe the best move was to move of for both sides.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Now I'm in the mood for some pudding.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

[QUOTE]

!st Pudding is thickened with corn starch and custard is egg based. 2nd Creme Brule in french means seared,burnt and Cr'eme (butter cream egg and sugar) so technically it is closer to flan which is custard baked in sugar and butter that turns into caramel. Bread pudding though traditionally considered a "Pudding" but also requires eggs so it all depends on whether you hold to the strict definition of pudding or the general gelled diary based definition. What I'm sayin is define your in the mood for pudding. I guess We may refer to Puddin Puddin on this matter. 

Could you please explain.  

[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

You're like a bad girlfiend that I did wrong and now you just don't want me to forget how bad I did her. Are you stalking me? LOL Relax man, it's not that serious. Geez!

I would've taken that trade and the TWolves wouldn't...well their track record shows they are poorly run. They don't even know when good offers are coming their way...that's why you take advantage of them while you can. You're supporting the TWolves...maybe I shouldn't respect your basketball knowledge.

Look, I'm going to let this go soon, but you do know I'm talking about your horrible Pierce, #16 and the Clippers #1 for Love trade idea and NOT what they are rumored to have turned down from the Cavs, which is a very fair offer worthy of discussion.

So OF COURSE... you would have taken your awful trade idea that is monumentally one sided and the T'Wolves wouldn't. The point is I was looking for some acknowledgement that you recognize how rediculously bad that suggestion was. All you had to do was say 'yup, wow, can't believe i was considering that might be fair, sorry, let's move on" and you didn't. You are now claiming the T'Wolves are so dumb that your are justified in offering them HORRIBLE trade ideas. Sorry you can't sneak out of it with that spin.

Even the God awful Pitino led Celtics wouldn't have traded a 23 year old Antoine for 36 year old Clyde Drexler or Chris Mullin and a few mid-round 1sts. Pitino wouldn't trade a 23 year old Pierce in 2000 for 35 year olds Reggie Miller or Mitch Richmond and a few picks right?

That is the kind of lopsided idiocy you suggested. and the Wolves shooting down the 31 pick, Thompson and Waiters, even if it may be foolish in the long run by them, simply established how much valuen Love has and made your trade offer even worse.