Congrats Danny & The Board

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayman7. Show rayman7's posts

Congrats Danny & The Board

I stopped posting here for a long time after the season because this board had become a mess of trolls and vitriol and was no longer any fun.

Now I look around and see very little foolishness, very few trolls, and a lot of good discussion.  So congratulations to the boys and girls on the board.

And congrats to the Celtic for signing the O'Neal boys and for keeping the team basically intact.  I'm real excited about the upcoming season.  Can't wait.

I know Danny is not done yet, but almost.  But with this team, with Shaq & Jermanie on board and Perk coming back, and Rondo going to another level, and the Heat coming for opening night.  Man oh Man!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Congrats Danny & The Board

welcome back! This board has really been cleaned up....I believe our friend Rondowski had a little to do with that!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Congrats Danny & The Board:
    [QUOTE]I stopped posting here for a long time after the season because this board had become a mess of trolls and vitriol and was no longer any fun. Now I look around and see very little foolishness, very few trolls, and a lot of good discussion.  So congratulations to the boys and girls on the board. And congrats to the Celtic for signing the O'Neal boys and for keeping the team basically intact.  I'm real excited about the upcoming season.  Can't wait. I know Danny is not done yet, but almost.  But with this team, with Shaq & Jermanie on board and Perk coming back, and Rondo going to another level, and the Heat coming for opening night.  Man oh Man!
    Posted by rayman7[/QUOTE]

-

I remembers youse, rayman, I remember youse got yersef really P Od about alls da we gots ta trade yer namesake Ray Allen posts way back in da season.  Well I got cher back on dat one dis season myman as I xcited as youse sound an den sum wit dis Celtics Team & Shaq.  Dats how I's gonna refer ta dem now, Da Celtics w/Shaq, like a rock band er sumting.  So post aways an ifin ya sees anytrolls, shoot'em on sight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats Danny & The Board:
    [QUOTE]welcome back! This board has really been cleaned up....I believe our friend Rondowski had a little to do with that!!!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Probably not Rondowski's doing at all. I understand that BDC is now offering independent forums that will be self moderated

I suspect that they are trying to clean up their act in order to attract folks back who might be interested in starting such forums. Tidying things up a bit certainly can't hurt.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayman7. Show rayman7's posts

[QUOTE]welcome back! This board has really been cleaned up....I believe our friend Rondowski had a little to do with that!!!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Duke, and RR.  I'll be posting more as play begins as this is what we refer to as the Silly Season in some respects with all the crazy trade and GM speculation.

But RR is right, I got quite incensed with posters patiently explaining to me how important it was to trade Ray Allen by the trade deadline both for the team's future and because they (Celtic Management) owed it to the fanbase.

I'm glad Ray and the Celts did the right thing (both of them) in agreeing on a two year salary at a discount.  I'm happy to have the Big Three back for 2 more seasons.

And if the insane blame-Ray/trade-Ray crapo starts again I'll be right here to defend my man again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rassman. Show Rassman's posts

Anyone looking for a good laugh? Go to BDCDottie's profile page and read the messages sent to her...

http://www.boston.com/community/persona.html?plckPersonaPage=PersonaMessages&plckUserId=84e35910bd3ddfa418af2a9677405e97&UID=84e35910bd3ddfa418af2a9677405e97

Looks like RajonRondowski forgot to change his username from rayman7 before sending her his latest complaint letter. So RajonRondowski = rayman7. This thread is much funnier now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone looking for a good laugh? go to BDCDottie's profile page and read the messages sent to her... http://www.boston.com/community/persona.html?plckPersonaPage=PersonaMessages&plckUserId=84e35910bd3ddfa418af2a9677405e97&UID=84e35910bd3ddfa418af2a9677405e97 Looks like RajonRondowski forgot to change his username from rayman7 before sending her his latest complaint letter. So RajonRondowski = rayman7. this thread is much funnier now.
    Posted by Rassman[/QUOTE]

They have not only posters stalking them... but moderators too. My, my!

Don't know how Dottie put up with these childish rants.

Pud 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I don't know if its true that the site is free from fleas. Remain to be seen.
    The wingless blood sucking fleas like greenkiller and the rest of the laker's infestation still here, enjoying and hiding in the Celtic's fur.

So, not true that the Pulex irritans are gone.
    Wait for the 1st bounce and they will multiply. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rassman. Show Rassman's posts

[QUOTE]I also know the BDC has taken some of my personal requests (martini, graterhater, kobeismrnba and the glass cow) to heart.
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]
    Are they gone or are they just using other usernames? I suspect the latter.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

I agree with Che

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]I agree with Che

So do I.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats Danny & The Board : I think it has been a team effort.  Especially getting rid of that complete idiot bobbarcker.........what a loser he was!

Didn't have the pleasure of knowing him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MontyHalll. Show MontyHalll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats Danny & The Board : I know it.  Being BANNED and then coming back with a different user name is really lame!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

That is just part of doing business on a message board I guess.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rassman. Show Rassman's posts

Now RajonRondowski (or rayman7 if you prefer) is complaining to BDCDottie about me. Classic. I guess the truth hurts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

I suspect Bill Cullen and Bob Ewbanks will eventually make their way on this board as well!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

The only thing to do if those Laker trolls come back is to put them on ignore. But it is nice to see a relatively clean board.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rassman. Show Rassman's posts

The true test of how clean things are around here will come when the season starts.

Sections
Shortcuts