Congrats Kobe-6th all tme on the scoring list.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Congrats Kobe-6th all tme on the scoring list.

Went past the great Moses Malone today having passed Havlicek, Dominic Wilkins, Oscar Robertson, Hakeem and Elvin Hayes. Now he is on the march to Shaq and eventually 30,000+ points.

The greatest player of his generation what superlatives can be said about The Mamba that hasn't been said already. Awesome achievement KB24, now go hard and win the Lakers 17th and you're 6th championship.

R E S P E C T!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Congrats Kobe-6th all tme on the scoring list.

www.latimes.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Care factor = nil

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats Kobe-6th all tme on the scoring list.:
    [QUOTE]Care factor = nil
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Let me guess, it's a joke huh. Muahahahahaha.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Are the MODS asleep at the wheel?????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

fanboy much? Go outside and take a walk, you can always sniff the jock of your Kobe fathead again tomorrow...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]fanboy much? Go outside and take a walk, you can always sniff the jock of your Kobe fathead again tomorrow...
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Only if you take a whiff of Pierce's underwear first.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]Are the MODS asleep at the wheel?????
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

What?  You need your mommy to keep the Big Bad Trolls away?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]Care factor = nil

For someone who doesn't care, you sure spend a lot of time responding.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Shaq will deny Kome's attempt at a 6th ring, both literally & figuratively. To top it off, there will be a possible pay per view special where Kome gaves Shaq his best shot and Shaq just smiles at him..Then proceeds to make him eat his tossed salad. This will be reality T.V. at its finest. Steve Nash is rumored to be interested in producing. Stay tuned after the finals for more details..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats Kobe-6th all tme on the scoring list. : What?  You need your mommy to keep the Big Bad Trolls away?
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring your bid bad trolls and see me, Im in LA, lets see what happens!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

He's also curently leading the league in rape accusations. Because he's a rapist.
    He leads the league in everything. You know why? Because he's all about winning, man!

I'm not sure which one of you is the bigger loser.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

With the amount of shots he takes and bogus calls he gets from the refs... he should have been #1 scorer 2 years ago.

BTW, the remark about leading the league in rape was priceless

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Kobe also leads the NBA in bricking shots in game 7 of the NBA finals to the point his coach has to tell him to STOP SHOOTING... lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

In Response to Congrats Kobe-6th all tme on the scoring list.:
    [QUOTE]Went past the great Moses Malone today having passed Havlicek, Dominic Wilkins, Oscar Robertson, Hakeem and Elvin Hayes. Now he is on the march to Shaq and eventually 30,000+ points. The greatest player of his generation what superlatives can be said about The Mamba that hasn't been said already. Awesome achievement KB24, now go hard and win the Lakers 17th and you're 6th championship. R E S P E C T!!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

There is no respect for an accused rapist! Have some respect for our Celtics who are going to be this year's Champs, NOT the Fakers. 

Shaq will win ring #6, NOT Krobie (duh!!)

CELTS are about #18, not the Fakers. Get it right.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

May Kobe continue to focus on individual stats and add accolades at the expense of his team. It is something that he has been better at doing than anyone in NBA history.

Scoring 40 points to be the star, even if he shoots in the high 20% to low 30% range never helps anyone but Kobe.

Always shooting the last shot, to gain a reputation as a great clutch shooter, even though he only finishes about 25% of the time helps no one but Kobe.

With out the suspect Gasol trade, the Lakers would be a footnote in the last decade, mostly due to the me first attitude of Kobe Bryant.

... and before you start on about the KG trade, let me say that KG had the power to direct where he could go in a trade. His first choice was to go to LA and play with the Lakers. However, Kobe's tantrums against management at the time, convinced him that he wanted no part of that soap opera.

Yes, he did come the Celtics, and it was his choice. a choice that Kobe made possible.

So I say,...Thank God for Kobe.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]May Kobe continue to focus on individual stats and add accolades at the expense of his team. It is something that he has been better at doing than anyone in NBA history. Scoring 40 points to be the star, even if he shoots in the high 20% to low 30% range never helps anyone but Kobe. Always shooting the last shot, to gain a reputation as a great clutch shooter, even though he only finishes about 25% of the time helps no one but Kobe. With out the suspect Gasol trade, the Lakers would be a footnote in the last decade, mostly due to the me first attitude of Kobe Bryant. ... and before you start on about the KG trade, let me say that KG had the power to direct where he could go in a trade. His first choice was to go to LA and play with the Lakers. However, Kobe's tantrums against management at the time, convinced him that he wanted no part of that soap opera. Yes, he did come the Celtics, and it was his choice. a choice that Kobe made possible. So I say,...Thank God for Kobe.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime[/QUOTE]

All good points... the one sad thing about your comments are Kobe gets the accolades for what Gasol brought to the Lakers.

Like in the finals last year, when the refs stole the title  from the Celtics... it was clearly Gasol who was the MVP of the series.. yet Kobe somehow managed the gaul to accept it after bricking almost every shot in game 7 and mostly all series

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]Shaq will win ring #6, NOT Krobie (duh!!) CELTS are about #18, not the Fakers. Get it right.
    Posted by rman0909[/QUOTE]

Shaq only has 4 rings right now.  Why don't you check your facts before you make a fool of yourself.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2011/03/kobe-bryant-6th-greatest-scorer-in-nba-history/

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats Kobe-6th all tme on the scoring list. : For someone who doesn't care, you sure spend a lot of time responding.

For someone who claims I am a nitwit, you spend an awful lot of time responding to each and every one of my posts - stalker!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats Kobe-6th all tme on the scoring list. : For someone who claims I am a nitwit, you spend an awful lot of time responding to each and every one of my posts - stalker!!

You must have Delusions of Grandeur.  What exactly am I "stalking"?  You're an anonymous poster on a public message board.  I don't know your real name nor where you reside.  I might as well be chasing a shadow.  So don't worry your paranoid head.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats Kobe-6th all tme on the scoring list. : You must have Delusions of Grandeur.  What exactly am I "stalking"?  You're an anonymous poster on a public message board.  I don't know your real name nor where you reside.  I might as well be chasing a shadow.  So don't worry your paranoid head.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking

You follow me from thread to thread, and don't let me post in peace. When you signed up to post on BDC, you had to sign a form that said you would not do that, which makes you not only a stalker, but a liar, too.

I will ask you very nicely for the last time to leave me alone and let me post about my team on a Celtics website.  Of course this wouldn't be a problem if you responded with EQUAL venom to everyone who disagreed with you- but you don't........you have singled me out - and that is bad, vic, very bad!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I was sure hoping no Celtics would post on this thread and it would go away quickly.