Congrats to Boston on a Great Win from A Laker Fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Congrats to Boston on a Great Win from A Laker Fan

I told you Boston fans about Rondo every time some of you people kept trashing his game. Congratulations on a great win against New Yauk. And Boston looked like a very scary team, a championship caliber team.

Never say that a Laker fan doesn't appreciate quality basketball. So at least for this evening, quit hating on my Lakers.  :)

Good luck as you move forward.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Congrats to Boston on a Great Win from A Laker Fan

I see your team making a statement tonight too after a slow start to the series. Gasol is finally getting off. Every year these new teams get people forgetting who has been there and done that.  Its usually the veteran teams left standing

you guys are still getting killed by Landry but thats ok.  thanks for the kind words. Here hoping we get to meet again in the Finals...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Thanks for the courteous post. here's to hoping we have the rubber match with L.A this year. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Appreciate the love from actual basketball fans. I wouldn't want the season to end in anything other than a celts-lakers finals. There's something to be said for teams that have gone through wars, seen both victory and defeat, yet keep coming back for more.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

There is class is La..in spite of what some of your compadres demonstrate over and over...Good luck. Here's to a Celtics Lakers finals!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

Add me to the Lakers-Celtics rivalry fanatics lets get it on!
    For the love of basketball....

"No Body Does It Better Than The Boston Celtics"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

In Response to Congrats to Boston on a Great Win from A Laker Fan:
    I told you Boston fans about Rondo every time some of you people kept trashing his game. Congratulations on a great win against New Yauk. And Boston looked like a very scary team, a championship caliber team. Never say that a Laker fan doesn't appreciate quality basketball. So at least for this evening, quit hating on my Lakers.  :) Good luck as you move forward.
    Posted by LakerFan67

classy, respectful post. kudos

good job on beating NO. chris paul can be quite a handful

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shtarka. Show Shtarka's posts

Man, a Celtics-Lakers Final is the best..and I'm going back to Russell-Heinsohn against Jerry West-Elgin Baylor!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

This would be the most hyped finals. Lakers to tie the Celtics and reason to have most storied franchise up for grabs

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Nice post LF67......another classy Laker fan.....it is appreciated on this board.....we appreciate your team and it's storied history....we just can't take all the young trolls that continue to post here...although most are on "ignore" at this point....good luck going forward...hoping we can meet once again with the title on the line.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

I told you Boston fans about Rondo every time some of you people kept trashing his game. Congratulations on a great win against New Yauk. And Boston looked like a very scary team, a championship caliber team. Never say that a Laker fan doesn't appreciate quality basketball. So at least for this evening, quit hating on my Lakers.  :) Good luck as you move forward.
    Posted by LakerFan67

LakerFan67, you are obviously a class act and place sports in the priority it belongs. However, look at Laker-Nation's and Qdaddy's posts this morning. Hopefully, that can help you understand why most of the folks on this board will stand up and defend our city and sports teams on our own site. Even if we have our own family "disputes".

If a Laker fan wants to insult the Celtics, and/or the city of Boston which has been commonly done on the site, than do it on the LA Times site.

Just sayin, as they say. Thanks for the sportsmanship. A Shaq/Kobe finals would be a great event for the NBA. Even if my nerves would be tested.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Posted by LakerFan67

Agree with all of the others and thanks for the compliments.   It was really a great win for the Celtics last night.   The Lakers also had a very impressive win last night.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Posted by LakerFan67

Class act. I have many Laker fans for friends and they are like you enjoy good teams and can enjoy a rivalry and have fun with it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

we played a great game...and heres to hoping the lakers make it to the finals so we can pound them

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

I do appreciate great basketball and am critical of my Laker players when they forget to pund inside. Many of you Boston fans are also students of the game and can be just as demanding on your players. But Rondo is an enigma at times, though he has the ability to control the game when he's focused (as he showed last night). With Rondo at the helm, when he is in that mind-set, then Boston becomes explosive on offense and can clamp down on defense.

Ray Allen and Paul Pierce are extraordinary players in spite of the latter's flops. :) At their age they have proven that they can still take younger players to the wood shed.

The Lakers, as a team, are an enigma as well. If Bynum is healthy, L.A. can beat almost any great team. So let's hope that everyone is healthy and we see each other in the end. Good Luck!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

thanks, .. but no thanks.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats to Boston on a Great Win from A Laker Fan:
    thanks, .. but no thanks.
    Posted by Getzo

Agreed and some of you guys are getting soft.  I would not reply to his post or maybe just a simple thanks would do but dont even compliment the Fakers or wish them luck,  They are the enemy    helloooooo  I hate the lakers and I am not even from Boston but living in LA now but originally from NY.  I am not trying to be classless but thats how i feel about me Celtics.  I thinks is called Celtics pride

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats to Boston on a Great Win from A Laker Fan : Agreed and some of you guys are getting soft.  I would not reply to his post or maybe just a simple thanks would do but dont even compliment the Fakers or wish them luck,  They are the enemy    helloooooo  I hate the lakers and I am not even from Boston but living in LA now but originally from NY.  I am not trying to be classless but thats how i feel about me Celtics.  I thinks is called Celtics pride
    Posted by RickFox17

I can't get a read on you.. one minute I think you're worse then these posters, but then you go and write something true celtic fan.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Well i just want the best for the Celtics success and us the fans,  If i see a Celtic player is not being productive and see weakeness then I get upset and want a solution cuase i love the Celtics and  I know that its a business and maybe some players dont care like the old school Celtics. It is called Celtic pride and Fakers are right on our azz with titles so I get concerned.  Since I live in LA now it hurts more when Lakers win tiltles

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats to Boston on a Great Win from A Laker Fan : I can't get a read on you.. one minute I think you're worse then these posters, but then you go and write something true celtic fan.
    Posted by Getzo

Thanks I guess. Some  Celtics players may come and go but I am still here
    Go Celtics

Sections
Shortcuts