Congratulations and Thank You Celtics Players, Coaches and Administration

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

Congratulations and Thank You Celtics Players, Coaches and Administration

Thank you Celtics for another great year. We are truly blessed to be Celtic fans. While the end result isn't what you or we were hoping for, I for one, am very proud of your efforts. No one can say, unlike LA, that you didn't give it your total commitment and effort.

So let me say it again,

Thank You Very Much!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Re: Congratulations and Thank You Celtics Players, Coaches and Administration

In Response to Congratulations and Thank You Celtics Players, Coaches and Administration:
    [QUOTE]Thank you Celtics for another great year. We are truly blessed to be Celtic fans. While the end result isn't what you or we were hoping for, I for one, am very proud of your efforts. No one can say, unlike LA, that you didn't give it your total commitment and effort. So let me say it again, Thank You Very Much!
    Posted by gtown07[/QUOTE]

ditto

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Agreed here.  It was a nice run.  I'd like to believe they have one more chance to bring home 18, but my heart tells me no. 

The Celtics gave us some hope this year, and they went down fighting. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

I agree.  We went out with a fight last night, and for that, the fans should be proud.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Congratulations and Thank You Celtics Players, Coaches and Administration:
    [QUOTE]Thank you Celtics for another great year. We are truly blessed to be Celtic fans. While the end result isn't what you or we were hoping for, I for one, am very proud of your efforts. No one can say, unlike LA, that you didn't give it your total commitment and effort. So let me say it again, Thank You Very Much!
    Posted by gtown07[/QUOTE]

Also, unlike LA, the celtics could only deliver 1 title instead of 2. Laughing

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

We will be back next year! Thank you

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

toine83, unfortunately for the celtics, so will the rest of league. Cool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

In Response to Re: Congratulations and Thank You Celtics Players, Coaches and Administration:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Congratulations and Thank You Celtics Players, Coaches and Administration : Also, unlike LA, the celtics could only deliver 1 title instead of 2.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

You're an idiot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

In Response to Re: Congratulations and Thank You Celtics Players, Coaches and Administration:
    [QUOTE]toine83, unfortunately for the celtics, so will the rest of league.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

Toine, and so will idiot trolls like Tayshawn.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Man, aren't teenagers a pain.....?

Sections
Shortcuts