Congratulations on the win!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Congratulations on the win!!!!

The celtics fought hard. Kevin Garnet had a tremendous game. You would think he was still in his 20s. Perkins played outstanding too.

As far as the rondo injury, i think its going to hurt the celtics although rondo has some heart, to do what he did. He played injured and played well.

Shak was a none factor.

Anyways i think injuries is going to hurt the celtics in this series.

IMO whoever wins tonight will win the series.

Again congrats on a well played game.

Go Heat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: Congratulations on the win!!!!

In Response to Congratulations on the win!!!!:
    [QUOTE]The celtics fought hard. Kevin Garnet had a tremendous game. You would think he was still in his 20s. Perkins played outstanding too. As far as the rondo injury, i think its going to hurt the celtics although rondo has some heart, to do what he did. He played injured and played well. Shak was a none factor. Anyways i think injuries is going to hurt the celtics in this series. IMO whoever wins tonight will win the series. Again congrats on a well played game. Go Heat.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

Shaq was a non-factor? He didn't put up a lot of stats, but anytime he was in the game, Dwade and Lebron shyed away when they came down the paint. He's a defensive factor and clearly affected Lebron and Dwade.

As far as injuries, they will certainly catch up to you guys too. Just wait.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

In Response to Re: Congratulations on the win!!!!:
    [QUOTE] As far as injuries, they will certainly catch up to you guys too. Just wait.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

Its not good to wish injury on a opponent, Might come back to bite you in the rear end.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

[QUOTE]The celtics fought hard. Kevin Garnet had a tremendous game. You would think he was still in his 20s. Perkins played outstanding too. As far as the rondo injury, i think its going to hurt the celtics although rondo has some heart, to do what he did. He played injured and played well. Shak was a none factor. Anyways i think injuries is going to hurt the celtics in this series. IMO whoever wins tonight will win the series. Again congrats on a well played game. Go Heat.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Wade.

I'l be lnterested which Celtics team shows up -- and which Heat, too.

We've had far more than our fair share of injuries this year, and Rondo's arm will definitely be a factor.  I agree that the outcome of tonight's game will probably determine the series winner.  It should be hard fought, and even if we lose, we won't roll over and surrender the way the Lakers apparently did.  :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE] and even if we lose, we won't roll over and surrender the way the Lakers apparently did.  :-)
    Posted by Number6Fan[/QUOTE]

No doubt in my mind the lakers surrendered. It was pathetic to watch.

Although the maverics were on fire. I mean they tied a record for most 3s.

Its going to be hard to beat the maverics in the finals. Really hard. Especially if they play like they played against the lakers the last game.

These guys are together.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IanJB. Show IanJB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congratulations on the win!!!! : Its not good to wish injury on a opponent[/QUOTE]

It must be worse to attempt to injure an opponent then, eh D-Wade?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Oklahomas point guard is struggling. And i dont think the grizzlies can hang with the maverics.

If oklahomas point guard is struggling ( whats his name ) they dont stand a chance. Him and durant are oklahomas offense.

Its going to be an easy path to the finals for the maverics.

Although im not sure if all that rest is going to help them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congratulations on the win!!!! : It must be worse to attempt to injure an opponent then, eh D-Wade?
    Posted by IanJB[/QUOTE]

Yes it is....But are you saying wade tried to hurt rondo?

Get serious. thats pathetic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

One thing about the Mavs yesterday and their 3 pt shooting... they were wide open. The Lakers didnt defend the 3 and rotate fast all game long.

I think Ray & PP could have put up stats kinda close to Terry & Stoy (although 15-16 is sick), dont see that kind of 3 point shooting unless defense is out to lunch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]One thing about the Mavs yesterday and their 3 pt shooting... they were wide open. The Lakers didnt defend the 3 and rotate fast all game long. I think Ray & PP could have put up stats kinda close to Terry & Stoy (although 15-16 is sick), dont see that kind of 3 point shooting unless defense is out to lunch.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I dont' think wade tried to hurt rondo per se, but I do think he got frustrated and tried to take rondo down with him to keep him from getting the ball.  Obviously he didnt' know rondo would be stupid enough to try to break his fall with his hand (been taking lessons from delonte?)

But if you get rough, these accidents happen.  Should have been a foul...not a flagrant but a foul.  You guys are getting a LOT of help from the officials in this series.  Even last night you shot two more ft's.  That's a joke because you guys fouled a lot more last night.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

Nice Post. You said it all, "Whoever wins tonight will win the series." Boston will win tonight and will win the series.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

i agree with that, who ever wins tomorrow will probably win the series.

and i am hoping it will be the C's!

please KG, play like you did on game 3, please please please!

go Celtics!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congratulations on the win!!!! : Its not good to wish injury on a opponent, Might come back to bite you in the rear end.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

Not wishing injuries on anyone, I simply stated that they will catch up to you guys. Every team has their fair-share of injuries in the postseason. You guys have been lucky to have stayed healthy to this point, but I'm sure some of your guys will get dinged up soon.

No malicious intent, just stated that injuries catch up to everyone and the Heat are no different - it's only a matter of time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]I dont' think wade tried to hurt rondo per se, but I do think he got frustrated and tried to take rondo down with him to keep him from getting the ball.  Obviously he didnt' know rondo would be stupid enough to try to break his fall with his hand (been taking lessons from delonte?) But if you get rough, these accidents happen.  Should have been a foul...not a flagrant but a foul.  You guys are getting a LOT of help from the officials in this series.  Even last night you shot two more ft's.  That's a joke because you guys fouled a lot more last night.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

Having broke my own wrist by putting it down to break my fall, I can tell you its not "stupid".  Its instinctual.  Your instinct when you fall is not for you to fall and let your ball, butt, and especially head hit the ground - so you try to break your fall.  Its a very dangerous position because unlike football, you have NO head cover to protect you and its not grass you are falling on - its a hardwood floor.  If you've ever been in that situation - you would know that as best you can, you try to break your fall.   Just so happens that Rondo's arm was back too far to break the fall and something had to give.

I don't think Wade tried to hurt him, but injuries happen more often when you try to play rough and "dirty".  I think Wade would NOT want Rondo hurt, but he does have a history of trying to hit people.  When KG set a hard pick on his player earlier this year, Wade tried to knock KG down on the next play with a shoulder/elbow into him.   He tried that on Pierce in game 2 and Pierce got ejected.  Thank goodness KG and Pierce were too strong to get hurt.  But Ray and Rondo are a lot smaller and Wade can easily injure someone as he did with Rondo.   While he didn't mean to hurt someone, he definitely meant to pull him down to the ground!!!  Rondo grabbing his waist was NOT an attempt to pull him to the ground.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In the previous post, I typed "ball" and I meant "back" (not let your back take the brunt of your fall).

Wade3's original post for this thread is an objective and nice post.  However, on the analysis of the Mav's, I submit that while the Mavs may well be the best team in the league right now, they have yet to have someone adjust to what they are doing.   The Mavs are a tremendously deep team.  There are Many many shooters on that team.  They are essentially a upgraded version of the Magic.  how do you stop that - gotta play Dirk one on one and Berea and not help so much so that you can stay home on their shooters.  When Dirk gets double teams and when Berea penetrates, they create mismatches and that leads to wide open 3's.  Did you see how many times they shot with NO ONE within 15 feet of them?   Terrible D.

I think the Heat AND the Celtics can challenge them because they have the ability to play great perimeter defense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]In the previous post, I typed "ball" and I meant "back" (not let your back take the brunt of your fall). Wade3's original post for this thread is an objective and nice post.  However, on the analysis of the Mav's, I submit that while the Mavs may well be the best team in the league right now, they have yet to have someone adjust to what they are doing.   The Mavs are a tremendously deep team.  There are Many many shooters on that team.  They are essentially a upgraded version of the Magic.  how do you stop that - gotta play Dirk one on one and Berea and not help so much so that you can stay home on their shooters.  When Dirk gets double teams and when Berea penetrates, they create mismatches and that leads to wide open 3's.  Did you see how many times they shot with NO ONE within 15 feet of them?   Terrible D. I think the Heat AND the Celtics can challenge them because they have the ability to play great perimeter defense.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Agree completetly.

Just saying they are playing the best basketball of any playoff team right now.

Again i agree that teams can adjust to what they are doing therefore then they will have a chance against them. Whoever plays them.Smile

IMO and you are seeing it they are the hottest team right now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE] Perkins played outstanding too.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

the lakers folded like lebron james in the playoffs last year. lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

and d-wade is a dirty player. no question about that.

Sections
Shortcuts