CONGRATULATIONS TO KOBE BRYANT!!!!! 30,000 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO KOBE BRYANT!!!!! 30,000 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kobe is a great talent but he is also a world class ball hog.....a look at the top five and their FG% as a comparison..

Jabbar........559

Wilt............540

OK, they were centers...

Malone........516

MJ..............497

Kobe...........454

quite a discrepancy....but I am taking nothing from Kobe....he is an all time great...nuff said

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

He would have gotten there much faster playing in the Denver Prison League where he belongs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

It's pretty sad to be throwing stones like that at anyone. He was exonerated. So I don't know, what's worse, to kill yourself from drugs before you even play one NBA game or to be accused and exonerated for a crime? Which one would you have wanted for Len Bias? Bless his soul but he was a druggie, but he would have great and the CS woud have more than 17 but they don't. So which would you have preferred? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to john reudametkin's comment:

It's pretty sad to be throwing stones like that at anyone. He was exonerated. So I don't know, what's worse, to kill yourself from drugs before you even play one NBA game or to be accused and exonerated for a crime? Which one would you have wanted for Len Bias? Bless his soul but he was a druggie, but he would have great and the CS woud have more than 17 but they don't. So which would you have preferred? 

Spoken like a true, UNBIASED, Celtics fan.....way to go, John.  Yep, everyone believes you are a Celtics fan!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

So phony that some people only come here after a Celtics loss or lakers win...........hope both of you enjoyed your little "vaycays"

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

To all Boston Cs posters....why engaged this idiot with responses??? He has six different identities on here and he actually thinks we dont know that he is bloggetyPoop, 34 wheelchair and several others.... if we ignor the dope he will just be talking to himself on here as I am sure he does in life.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

venice, we've got a majority here of folks who want the troll varmints gone. they mostly ignore trolls no matter what trolls post. but there are a few very prolific posters here who obviously enjoy the back and forth and have no intention of ignoring trolls. i've been watching this go on here for many years. my belief is that if everyone would ignore trolls, trolls would tire and leave quietly. but we apparently are incapable as a unified whole of ignoring them and, as such, they will not leave.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

venice, we've got a majority here of folks who want the troll varmints gone. they mostly ignore trolls no matter what trolls post. but there are a few very prolific posters here who obviously enjoy the back and forth and have no intention of ignoring trolls. i've been watching this go on here for many years. my belief is that if everyone would ignore trolls, trolls would tire and leave quietly. but we apparently are incapable as a unified whole of ignoring them and, as such, they will not leave.

True, unfortunately....:-(

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts