Contenders and Pretenders

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Contenders and Pretenders

Fierce, I think any of five teams could challenge the Heat this year.  It would be six if DRose was healthy........the lakers are, unfortunately, one of them.  And while I truly believe they won't get past OKC, they could get past them, and make it to the Finals.

I also have concerns about Philly, who took us to 7 games, and added Bynum.......

I would also add IND, Clips and DAL to the list (although Kaman is already hurt!)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

fierce, who among these current lakers is going to take on the role of lecherous mailman and try to make a love connection w/ mrs. mamba? mike brown ya reckon?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

fierce, who among these current lakers is going to take on the role of lecherous mailman and try to make a love connection w/ mrs. mamba? mike brown ya reckon?

[/QUOTE]

I had forgotten that, BP:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1944994

Check out Shaq's remarks, very telling!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to TommyRules's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fierce's opinion and knowledge of basketball = pffffftttttttttt

[/QUOTE]

he is 100times better than you...and that is the truth.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]

He is terrible and is just a sensationalist.

Good for entertainment purposes for this board but adds no real value.

[/QUOTE]

he brings somthing...you don't bring crap here...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

oh i'm sorry...you do bring crap..alot of it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Fierce's opinion and knowledge of basketball = pffffftttttttttt

[/QUOTE]

he is 100times better than you...and that is the truth.

[/QUOTE]

Think Fierce would ever hang out on a lakers forum, pretending to be a lakers fan?  A person who would fake being a fan of another team has no sac at all, and is clearly starved for attention..............the very definition of sensationalism!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Upgrade at 4 is what is standing between the Celts and championship contention.  They do that and they become a dominant team.  Without that, they can contend but the likelyhood of coming up short is high.

But then, we have a whole season ahead of us and Doc has been given a huge kitchen with all kinds of ingredients.  I am really looking forward to what he will cook up.  If last year he could make Bass and Stiemsma into what they are today, then the possibilities this year are exciting.

In retrospect, Ray Allen's departure could be a blessing.  His late game shooting was deadly but the Celts will emerge with a new and a very nice identity this year.  The break from the past has happened.

So it is time to make a prediction.  I predict that the Celts will end the regular season at 63-19.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Upgrade at 4 is what is standing between the Celts and championship contention.  They do that and they become a dominant team.  Without that, they can contend but the likelyhood of coming up short is high.

But then, we have a whole season ahead of us and Doc has been given a huge kitchen with all kinds of ingredients.  I am really looking forward to what he will cook up.  If last year he could make Bass and Stiemsma into what they are today, then the possibilities this year are exciting.

In retrospect, Ray Allen's departure could be a blessing.  His late game shooting was deadly but the Celts will emerge with a new and a very nice identity this year.  The break from the past has happened.

So it is time to make a prediction.  I predict that the Celts will end the regular season at 63-19.

[/QUOTE]

I agree, and I mentioned in another thread, that Sully may be the upgrade we need.  However,  if he is not, Kenyon Martin may still be out there at the trade deadline!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

He is not a real Celtic fan???

We have a rover covering your planet as you speak...

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]

Sullinger had his shot blocked more times in summer league then any other player.

He needs to trim down that caboose to have a chance at success.

[/QUOTE]

sully gets to the line alot...and his caboose has nothing to do with him getting his shot blocked..i wish you would stop posting already...you just keep making yourself look bad..

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts