could BYNUM really be walking thru those doors next season?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: could BYNUM really be walking thru those doors next season?

Not sure either one of them will be very helpful to any team next season.  Until Bynum has recovered from his injury, it is still risky to sign him to a deal.  If he can recover he can make significant contributions.  When healthy he is probably the best center in the NBA. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Susan don't feed the troll, Commie is spamming the board with his foolish gosspi magazine junk again.

Only a fool with no clue about C's salary cap situation would think Bynum is coming here. and Commie is 100% a fool. What the C's are getting him for the MLE? Take your ignorant attention wh0re act somewhere else, nobody wants you here CC.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

unarmed? look at your foolish idiocy...

i can see him doing a 3 year deal to prove his health at around 14m. now if you have him at the 5 with kg moving back to the 4 (at least to start and end games), we will really need rondo once again. different style once more. bass becomes even more valuable as with sully. kg and by are both 25 minute guys but kg is who u close with. danny should make that happen

This is what attention seeking no life CLOWNS do... they ramble out their rear ends with no clue about the sport/Celtics (or Sox/Pats) b/c they want people to talk to them and make them feel like they exist. Thats your pathetic angle Commie.

so you say that we can get Bynum for 3 years at 14m per, that Rondo and Bass would be REALLY NEEDED with him here... then when pointed put that the C's have ZERO CAP SPACE.. you backtrack and say a bunch of junk about 'sign and trade's' (and with Rondo!!!! the guy who 'has to be here' hahahahahaha) and other 'creative' ways.

Newsflash: The 76ers are WAAAAY over the lux tax... THEY CANNOT SIGN AND TRADE ANYONE

You are a troll

You have been banned before

You have been proven to be a racist and a pervert before and can't type/speak the english language properly

Get lost, get a life, everyone jumps on your lame obnoxious threads all the time telling you they can't stand you and the garbage you post. Get a clue dude, find a a way to be useful in society instead of trolling and polluting an internet sports board.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

No.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Gimpy has always been overrated.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Oden, Odom, Kaman, Dalembert are centers who might be available to the Celtics with the MLE. Any one of them could be satisfactory, if healthy and motivated.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

we have more cap space for a 5 if PP is not here, right? just askin'.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

not with that bum knee he won't!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

No.  The only way he is walking in is if he is coming through the visitors locker room or he purchased a ticket.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Not your brightest thread Commie. 

Oden vs Bynum - difference. 

Oden you'll be able to take a flyer on, a short term contract.

Bynum will want a long term deal, and what he has done to justify it? Terrible attitude, terrible work ethic, can't stay healthy. 

You're kidding right? 

You're talking about a guy who did additional damages to his knees while bowling: 

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8647489/sources-andrew-bynum-philadelphia-76ers-suffered-setback-bowling

Take a mulligan on this post and start over. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Not your brightest thread Commie. 

Oden vs Bynum - difference. 

Oden you'll be able to take a flyer on, a short term contract.

Bynum will want a long term deal, and what he has done to justify it? Terrible attitude, terrible work ethic, can't stay healthy. 

You're kidding right? 

You're talking about a guy who did additional damages to his knees while bowling: 

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8647489/sources-andrew-bynum-philadelphia-76ers-suffered-setback-bowling

Take a mulligan on this post and start over. 

Oden in his favor also has something to prove.  Bynum could care less.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I don't want to take the chance of crippling our team for the next 4-5 years with Bynum.  Yes I would like to have him but not at the cost it would take.  Oden for the right price might be worth a gamble,  but not much more than the minimum.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

I don't want to take the chance of crippling our team for the next 4-5 years with Bynum.  Yes I would like to have him but not at the cost it would take.  Oden for the right price might be worth a gamble,  but not much more than the minimum.

When has Bynum ever been healthy? And he is a jerk.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Exactly. Pass.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Agree.  He is very talented but is often injured.  As I stated above, it is very risky for any team to take a chance on him.