Could Faverani hit these numbers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Could Faverani hit these numbers?

In response to PHX85014's comment:

I don't believe FAV is a career backup , give him 28-30 minutes and he easily meets the "Mr Average" numbers originally posted by WicksAndRowe (good thread !) , something not even Perk ever accomplished for more than 2 weeks in his whole career

I also think Stevens has been holding FAV back to showcase Hump, Bass, Wallace for trade , just not enough minutes for everyone.

AND ONE MORE TIME: NO TALK, NO CONSIDERATION OF ANY ROOKIE INVOLVED IN ANY TRADE ! NO TRADE TALK W/ OLYNYK OR FAV, OR PRESSEY AS  PROHIBITED BY CLUB POLICY !

NOW LET'S  SEE THESE YOUNG BUCKS WITH RONDO !!!

Time will tell...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

and we haven't seen Fav get  laser-guided passes from Rondo yet either....maybe he will perform at a higher level with a more skilled point guard

no matter what anyone thinks abouot Rondo's imagined deficiencies, Jordan Crawford is in no way shape or form a 4 time all star point guard

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Fierce:

Dwight Howard exploits everyone.  totally bogus comparison-assessment.

So the coach told him that Dwight was considered "very good" and "good effort" and "you got smoked by one of the best"....so what?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

it's not that i don't believe you....but I just think there is a lot more going on than meets the eye.

why are Iverson's and Shav Randolph's names coming up again?  what do you mean "return".  I was unaware the C's had Iverson on ice somewhere.  I thought he said "thank you" and went to Europe???

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

OK, by that rationale, why hasn't Iverson been asked to return?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

If you don't believe me then just remember Fierce when Fav will no longer be a Celtic in the near future.

Once Colton Iverson returns, he'll be ahead of Fav on the depth chart.

So Iverson is in Turkey but he is still a Celtic in your estimation, Babb is in Maine with the developmental squad and he is no longer part of the team?  Your hypocrisy knows no bounds... Feel free to look up hypocrisy in the dictionary and fire back at me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Iverson was on the team in the preseason, so was Fav.  Fav is on the team now.  

Last night we saw Olynyk respond to the introduction of Rondo and Pressey with his best night as a Pro yet, as soon as they jettison Bass and likely Hump you will see Fav get substantial minutes.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

That's a stupid thing to say, wozzy.

The Celtics have Iverson's rights because Iverson is a 2nd round pick of the Celtics.

Chris Babb is an undrafted rookie.

Get it now? 

You understand what undrafted means?

The Celtics can recall Babb at a moment's notice, they retain his rights until someone else signs him.  He is a Celtic.

"Double standard" is the term to describe your interpretation of this... feel free to look it up as well.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

Constantly repeating yourself is a sure sign of ignorance, try to sum it up in a sentence if possible, we heard you the first time, there's really no need to post three responses to a single post.  But considering your posts are rife with unneeded spaces and grammatical errors I can tell your more concerned with rapid fire posting and less about quality or at least pretending to sound intelligent.

The team didn't recall Iverson either, so I guess your wrong about him right?

Chris Babb has admittedly regressed in Maine and struggled with his three point shooting, but since I said he was a project to begin with, I don't see the need to explain.  Chris Johnson was the best minor league plyer available from any team and since teams aren't limited to signing their own players Johnson was a good sign.

Like everything else I am try to show you, I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Nope!

You never said Babb was a project.

Don't worry, I'll show you the threads where it will prove that you're lying now.

In response to wozzy's comment:

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/asik-vs-faverani/100/6860166?page=3#post-21586198

I clearly state in above thread that Babb might be sent to the D league to start the season.^

But I'll post my quote here for you again:

"Babb might very well be cut or sent down to the D League, he is a project player, but if he learns the intricacies on the NBA he could be a very good to great player one day, he could also make the opening day roster.  I don't claim to be the expert that you are."

Tool

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Sure Rondo will get Fav some easy dunks.

But what's the use of scoring when the opposing team will get the 2 points back because Fav allowed his man to score on the next play.

True and will Fav step up in the lane to attempt to defend Rondo's man when Rondo playa his matador defense? They may make a good offense but, defensively, they'll be a liability. Rondo has proved he can play good defense when he wants to give the effort. Fav has not.  

Sections
Shortcuts