Could Gordon become our?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Could Gordon become our?

Kawhi Leonard, if so i'm all for drafting him with the 6th pick.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Could Gordon become our?

The more I read and hear about Gordon, the more I like him.    I like him better than Randle or Vonleh at 6.  Seems like he has the tools to be a well rounded player.  He may turn out to be very good but not great --  I like his versatility.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

I was against Gordon at first, but now he may be my first choice at 6.  He would fill a void at SF.  It would be nice to see an energy player at SF rather than Jeff "The Invisible Man" Green.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was against Gordon at first, but now he may be my first choice at 6.  He would fill a void at SF.  It would be nice to see an energy player at SF rather than Jeff "The Invisible Man" Green.

[/QUOTE]

if we don't get love...gordon is the guy i want...i just hope the jazz don't pick him 1st.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

If given time and surrounded by three all stars, yes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

if we can't get gordon..i want doug mcdermott...i don't care what people say..i think he is worth the 6th pick...the guy can play...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

if we can't get gordon..i want doug mcdermott...i don't care what people say..i think he is worth the 6th pick...the guy can play...

[/QUOTE]

Oof.....No.  He may become a nice role player, but I think that's his ceiling.  I think he's going to be eaten alive defensively.  He's not great at creating his own shot either.  I see him as kind of a Mike Miller at best.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oof.....No.  He may become a nice role player, but I think that's his ceiling.  I think he's going to be eaten alive defensively.  He's not great at creating his own shot either.  I see him as kind of a Mike Miller at best.

[/QUOTE]

mike miller? this guy is 10x better than miller...he's got dirk's step away...the guy is not as bad on D as people say...he's not great at getting his own shot..but he does do it,,he can do it..and off two dribble jump shot...i'm telling you this guy can play..he can post up..i mean go and really watch him....i mean REALLY watch him..this guy is solid  basketball player...he knows the game good basketball IQ...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kawhi Leonard, if so i'm all for drafting him with the 6th pick.

[/QUOTE]

Only under two conditions...

1. He's drafted by the Cs.
    2. He can shoot like Leonard.

If Exum and Smart go 4 & 5, Vonleh's the pick.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts