Could Pierce crack the top 10 All Time Small Forwards before it is over?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Could Pierce crack the top 10 All Time Small Forwards before it is over?

In Response to Re: Could Pierce crack the top 10 All Time Small Forwards before it is over?:
    [QUOTE]My picks as the top 10 alltime small forwards in order. Bird, Hondo, Lebron, Rick Barry, Julius Erving, Adrian Dantley, Dominique Wilkins, George Gervin, James Worthy, Bernard King.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

Decent list only Id kick Lebron way down.... I also think Worthy gets too much credit as he was the #3 on lots of those Laker teams...  Im with you on Bernard King, he was just unstoppable as you say.. his playoff series against the Pistons was one of the most awesome in NBA history. Id have Bernard at #4 on your list behind Larry, Hondo and Rick Barry.

Rick Barry, so many forget him. When he'd heat up it was sick! Bombing from all over the court. Shot the underhand FT's... he had some great scoring seasons in his career and even led Golden State to a title in the NBA

One player that needs consideration is Elgin Baylor.. I only recall seeing him play in the tail end of his career where he wasnt as dominant. However, his reputation back then was of the greatest in history.  As time goes by, the old timers fade lol... Look at your list, nobody from priior to 1980's

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Re: Could Pierce crack the top 10 All Time Small Forwards before it is over?

In Response to Re: Could Pierce crack the top 10 All Time Small Forwards before it is over?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Could Pierce crack the top 10 All Time Small Forwards before it is over? : Your response to my post is like saying " I don't mean to be insulting, but" and than you go on with the insult. You know what they say about opinions?    If you're old enough to remember Rick Barry in his prime, you would know that Scottie Pippen wasn't nearly the player Rick Barry was.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]
    Let me try again:
    I know Rick Barry was an incredible player. I didn't say Pippen is better than Barry. I not even said that your opinion about Pippen is wrong or dumb. I just said your argument is so weak that it don't support your opinion. If this is already insulting to you, well, there is no way we can discuss in a forum like that.
    For me it is very difficult to compare or rate the mentioned players in this thread as they are so different even they are playing the same position. It is like comparing Dirk and KG. Who is the better player? Depends on the situation of your team.