Could Rivers' remarks be misleading?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

Could Rivers' remarks be misleading?

While I am not trying to make something out of nothing, I couldn't help but be bothered by Rivers' comment about PP and KG's behavior away from the court: "I don't know where they were watching the game (and I probably don't want to know)...". What is Doc saying -- that PP and KG were someplace they shouldn't be? I cannot think of any value gained by making such remarks. Further, while it is nice that both PP and KG texted their congrats, it made me wonder about Ray? Is he supposed to be less concerned about the teams progress because he didn't immediately interrupt what he was doing and send a text? I am anxious to hear what others think. If I am overanalyzing the situation, just say so. It's all good. Celts defeat Thunder for title #18!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Could Rivers' remarks be misleading?

You're over analyzing the situation.........kind of the way 24 hour sports programs with nothing else to talk about do the same thing!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I never worry that KG and PP are fully engaged in the Celtics activities.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The way they are playing, the deserve a day off...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RS75. Show RS75's posts

Much ado about nothing!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from frommaine. Show frommaine's posts

Way, Way Over Analyzing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Could Rivers' remarks be misleading?:
    While I am not trying to make something out of nothing, I couldn't help but be bothered by Rivers' comment about PP and KG's behavior away from the court: "I don't know where they were watching the game (and I probably don't want to know)...". What is Doc saying -- that PP and KG were someplace they shouldn't be? I cannot think of any value gained by making such remarks. Further, while it is nice that both PP and KG texted their congrats, it made me wonder about Ray? Is he supposed to be less concerned about the teams progress because he didn't immediately interrupt what he was doing and send a text? I am anxious to hear what others think. If I am overanalyzing the situation, just say so. It's all good. Celts defeat Thunder for title #18!
    Posted by hondorondo

The sideline reporter had already said that Pierce and KG were watching the game from a bar.  So Rivers was just doing a routine to show he didn't approve.  Not big thing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In Response to Could Rivers' remarks be misleading?:
    Posted by hondorondo

You really need to relax.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think he was saying it was none of his business.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I think he means he doesn't know, and doesn't care - no big deal!

Sections
Shortcuts