Could Shaq accomplish something for the first time in many years?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Could Shaq accomplish something for the first time in many years?

if we win #18 and he contributes.....would he be the first player in almost 50 years to win championships playing for both the Lakers and the Celtics?....Sharmon won as a player for the Celtics and as the Lakers Head Coach.....but the only player that I can think of is Clyde Lovellette......actually, not too many players have played for both franchises to the best of my knowledge....Nellie comes to mind...there must be others...this is off the top of my head...am I missing anyone here folks....?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Could Shaq accomplish something for the first time in many years?

you got me there,....I think those players are before my time, but I would like to know how many players have won titles with three different teams... I think Horry is one if them..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from strider9. Show strider9's posts

Rick fox played for both teams but I'm not sure if he won a championchip with either team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

good point......I forgot about Fox....which brings me to Brian Shaw......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Rick Fox and Brian Shaw, both drafted by the Celtics, were part of the Lakers three peat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Could Shaq accomplish something for the first time in many years?:
    [QUOTE]if we win #18 and he contributes.....would he be the first player in almost 50 years to win championships playing for both the Lakers and the Celtics?....Sharmon won as a player for the Celtics and as the Lakers Head Coach.....but the only player that I can think of is Clyde Levellotte......actually, not too many players have played for both franchises to the best of my knowledge....Nellie comes to mind...there must be others...this is off the top of my head...am I missing anyone here folks....?
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

How many players have played for 4 teams that have played for titles?

A very young Shaq lost in the finals to Hakeem when Jordan was suspended..... um playing baseball.  Then he won a 3peat and his 4th with Wade.  He thought he could get a ring for the King last year but it did not work out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Maybe Shaq, Kobe, and Bynum can commiserate.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: Could Shaq accomplish something for the first time in many years?:
    [QUOTE]Maybe Shaq, Kobe, and Bynum can commiserate.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

Oh no. I'm pretty certain Kobe and 'Drew will find their way on to the court. Shaq, I wouldn't bet the rent on his return. And even then, I doubt that you'll get more than 6 minutes from him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Ha Ha,

I guess we will see.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Maybe we can watch Kobe limp up the floor with Bynum, and Shaq will be running up the floor smiling.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinniSoxFan. Show MinniSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Could Shaq accomplish something for the first time in many years?:
    [QUOTE]Maybe Shaq, Kobe, and Bynum can commiserate.

Hey where in Minnesota are you from?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AaronWE. Show AaronWE's posts

[QUOTE]you got me there,....I think those players are before my time, but I would like to know how many players have won titles with three different teams... I think Horry is one if them..
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

John Salley won titles with three different teams also.

Pistons
    Bulls & Lakers

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Minni,

I grew up in Robinsdale, west of Minneapolis, and went to Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter MN.

I live in New England now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

P34,

Is there music for synchronized limping?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

So Minni,

Where are you from?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinniSoxFan. Show MinniSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]So Minni, Where are you from?

Opposite scenario for me. Born and raised in Plymouth MA, moved to the Apple Valley/ Burnsville area, and going to Saint John's right now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Actually Qdaddy, I'd be tickled pink if we could get 6 minutes a game out of shaq. 6 minutes could be really big.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I'm expecting exactly nothing from Shaq. Even if he becomes "healthy" enough to play how much is he going to be able to contribute after sitting out the whole year? he's had no practice time and no time to get into game shape.
    Maybe he can stand under the basket and intimidate people for a few minutes but, IMHO, anything else we get from Shaq would be a shocker.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Could Shaq accomplish something for the first time in many years? : John Salley won titles with three different teams also. Pistons Bulls & Lakers
    Posted by AaronWE[/QUOTE]

You are right, but I thought this was about Lakers and Celtics. 

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_are_the_3_NBA_players_who_have_won_a_championship_with_3_different_teams

Sections
Shortcuts