1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Could skid reach 59?

?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Could skid reach 59?

In Response to Could skid reach 59?:
    [QUOTE]?
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

The Celtics have been struggling, but I can't see them continue to lose every game.  They should win most of their games against teams with similar records.
    Unless they turn things around, I am not sure that they will win many games against the elite teams in the NBA. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]?
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

Troll, the skid mark in your shorts could reach 5.9 inches.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In Response to Re: Could skid reach 59?:

In Response to Could skid reach 59? : Troll, the skid mark in your shorts could reach 5.9 inches.
    Posted by mtrax

First time I've been called a troll. I'll have many, many more opportunities to catch up to you, Mrs. Size Queen(I know you got a man)...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]?
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

My understanding that this is Rondo's team and that Rondo is a gigantic star and that a team with Rondo is destined for greatness..... Maybe D'Antoni was right.... it would be good to see Rondo with Minnesota.......  well Minnesota already has a point guard better than Rondo so they are not looking for Rondo but without being surrounded by in their prime superstars Rondo looks pedestrian......  in year 6 nobody guards him, he pounds the ball into the floor until someone gets open, then he hopes that someone makes a jumper so he gets an assist......  If one were to ask whether this team would be a lottery team with Rondo at the point - nobody, nobody, nobody on this board would suggest that the Cs are a lottery team because he is such a star - I have suggested that once the BIG 3 goes the Cs are a lottery team even with Rondo.......

Wonder why nobody wanted Rondo in the trade talks..... things that make you go hmmmm. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Could skid reach 59? : First time I've been called a troll. I'll have many, many more opportunities to catch up you, Mrs. Size Queen(I know you got a man)...
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

I am sorry for calling you a Troll.
    I think that word should be banned on this website...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Could skid reach 59? : I am sorry for calling you a Troll. I think that word should be banned on this website...
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

I accept your apology and am sorry for my response as well. I try to add a little levity to an increasingly depressive situation. I understand that my attempts at humor are not appreciated by everyone. My attempts to provide serious analysis usually are ignored or wind up ending the discussion. What remains is what you see...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Could skid reach 59? : I accept your apology and am sorry for my response as well. I try to add a little levity to an increasingly depressive situation. I understand that my attempts at humor are not appreciated by everyone. My attempts to provide serious analysis usually are ignored or wind up ending the discussion. What remains is what you see...
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

If you like posting here stay with it, it takes a while to be accepted by some of the posters on the board, but we will get around to you. 

P.S. After awhile you may wish you were still be ignored!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Could skid reach 59? : I accept your apology and am sorry for my response as well. I try to add a little levity to an increasingly depressive situation. I understand that my attempts at humor are not appreciated by everyone. My attempts to provide serious analysis usually are ignored or wind up ending the discussion. What remains is what you see...
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how serious my analysis ever is... and humor seems to be about as welcome as someone with a turban boarding a Delta flight.

I enjoy my own wit... so its not a complete loss.

Just about though.

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Could skid reach 59? :  If you like posting here stay with it, it takes a while to be accepted by some of the posters on the board, but we will get around to you.   P.S. After awhile you may wish you were still be ignored!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Nice grammar!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

Wait...are you being serious?  You actually think this team could lose every game?

Was your thread started out of sarcasm?  Because to start a thread like that means you're prepared to deal with the backlash.

So again, do you really think any team in the NBA could actually lose every remaining game?

They're going to beat the Raptors in about three hours' time. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Could skid reach 59? : Wait...are you being serious?  You actually think this team could lose every game? Was your thread started out of sarcasm?  Because to start a thread like that means you're prepared to deal with the backlash. So again, do you really think any team in the NBA could actually lose every remaining game? They're going to beat the Raptors in about three hours' time. 
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

I handled my bidness...You can fret over what tone this thread took...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Could skid reach 59? :  If you like posting here stay with it, it takes a while to be accepted by some of the posters on the board, but we will get around to you.   P.S. After awhile you may wish you were still be ignored!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Thanks Ky C. I appreciate those words, especially the P.S. part!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Could skid reach 59? : I'm not sure how serious my analysis ever is... and humor seems to be about as welcome as someone with a turban boarding a Delta flight. I enjoy my own wit... so its not a complete loss. Just about though. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Thanks. If you can't entertain yourself, who can you entertain?

Sections
Shortcuts