Count it a lucky night!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Count it a lucky night!

If I'm not mistaken, I only saw one inside game at the 4th quarter -- Pierce semi-dunk.

JUMP SHOT - jump shot - JUMP SHOT and more more jump shot.

Celtics has no inside game -- it's an incomplete group ----

I'm glad the wasteland Darko is not there to lose the game

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: Count it a lucky night!

count it a win...that's all i see.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I did not see the celtics scored inside on that game (yeah occationally) ---- jumpshot after jumpshot after jumpshot ---that's all I saw the whole 4th qtr. Where are the bigs?

While Lebron & Wade will bring and score inside, the celtics is the opposite. One reason we will never beat the heat, the lakers or some premium team. When they took Terry and Lee, I knew this team was just a jumpshooter group....nothing else. You need someone to intimidate the board.....until then, it will be a dissapointing season.

Pierce live and die at the 3 - KG will rather shoot at 18 footers - Lee and Terry simply a shooter - so what we got? Rondo? his magician move is tiring to watch....enough of ths fancy Houdini.
    Green is ok but he needs a supporting banger to score.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken, I only saw one inside game at the 4th quarter -- Pierce semi-dunk.

JUMP SHOT - jump shot - JUMP SHOT and more more jump shot.

Celtics has no inside game -- it's an incomplete group ----

I'm glad the wasteland Darko is not there to lose the game

[/QUOTE]
    I do agree with you.  Even though the Celtics won this game, it wasn't an impressive win and they have to improve significantly to have a chance of being a competitive team.  We have to see if they can start on a winning streak for the next few weeks or if they lose to some of the better teams in the NBA, (many teams have improved this season). 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

No doubt the start of this season has been very disappointing.....but I think we need to see where this team is by the All Star break.....I remember times during previous seasons where the fans really thought the team just wasn't that good....but twice those squads got it together and really surprised all of us.....last year, by the all star break, the team was written off as done.....then we took the Heat to game 7 on the road....a few years earlier the team looked pretty bad....that team lost game 7 (also on the road) during the Finals.....let's wait and see how this group is able to develop chemistry...somehow they seem to find a way....and I really like the added athleticism, youth, and depth...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Looking at the players, did you really expect an inside game?  KG is not a big strong post up guy.  Sully is a rookie and not that big.  Everyone else on the team is a jump shooter/athletic guy. 

What we expected was a running team that is more athletic and a deep team that could rebound and run better.   I, for one, never expected an inside game.  

I still like the team and agree with Fierce - we'll be fine by year end.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

On the last four possessions, Green missed a lob, KG missed a lob (bad pass by Rondo), and KG missed two high percentage jumpers for him.  We were luckly Wizards were stupid in the end.....and they were lucky we missed a few easy shots in the last few possessions.   And......let's give our D some credit - we never made it easy for them on those possessions.  I liked our D at the end of the game.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts