Courtney Lee Complains

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Re: Courtney Lee Complains

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"There is never a time ON THIS TEAM when Courtney Lee should play only 8 minutes OF ANY GAME."

I couldn't disagree more. I'm sure Stevens and Ainge have talked and agree that Lee is not part of this team's future. Guys need playing time to either develop or show what they have or have a chance to do that. 

We know what we have in Lee, and he's not long for this team. This season is not about compiling wins but about developing and evaluating talent. 

Lee has played well enough compared to his so-so play last year to establish his trade value. I think it's fine if he sits. 

Stevens substituation patterns, well, that's another discussion and you have a point there.

WHAT guard on this current Celtics roster is part of the team's future?  I totally understand where you're coming from but the Celtics are not committed to Crawford, AB or Phil Pressey and we won't even bring up Marshon Brooks.

BostonTrollSpanker, do you really think Stevens and Ainge are developing or evaluating any guard on this team outside of AB (evaluating, not developing)?

What guard on this team is playing so we can get a better indication of what we have?  What guard on this team is playing so we can "develop" him more?  Right now, this team is a mess all the way around.  We know what we have in Crawford.  We know what we have in AB.  We know what we have in Pressey and Brooks.

Again, FOR THIS TEAM, we are going to lose a lot of games anyway so it doesn't matter who is being showcased today because they have the hot hand.  They are all expendable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Lee andGreen different, but both underachievers

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeD10299. Show MikeD10299's posts

In response to Mchampion's comment:

I like Lee but he has never lived up to the hype that brought him here. He has played better this season but was awful last year playing for Doc who loves vets and brought him in here.  He should be packaged with someone to make a trade happen if he is going to be a distraction to the team.  

At least Courtney contributes here and there. The guy who gets under my skin is Wallace, the guy has not had a positive thought in his head since he arrived. He don't want to be here and we don't want him here so just shut up and cash your checks already.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeD10299. Show MikeD10299's posts

At least Courney contributes occasionally and plays hard. The guy who gets under my skin is Wallace. The guy has not had a positive thought since he arrived. He don't want to be here and most of us don't want him here either. Just sit on the bench, shut up and cash your checks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

If he was so good, he would be good, which he ain.  On a team with six or so good players, he would be a fine seven or eight.. To ask mor is over rating him. Same with Green.  As bench players neither is instant offense(old timers think Frank Ramsey), and as starters unpredictable or inconsistent, although i agree about leaving them alone when they get hot

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Marshoon Brooks needs more playing time.He flatly can score.I think his time is coming soon.

Sections
Shortcuts