Courtney Lee

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

Courtney Lee

He is a great shooter, plays great defense, can even rebound. Here is his problem. He has absolutely no confidence in his skills. That is why he has been with so many teams. Instead of Doc telling him exactly what he needs to do he just gives him less minutes. Seems like that is wht Doc does with almost every player, except his favorites.

Lee needs to change or get traded.

Actually the real problem is Doc. Other coaches give new and young players a lot of playing time when they prove themselves. Doc has no real insight into making our Celtics a contender again. He does not know how to develop young players and instill confidence in them.

Doc does not see the importance of rebounding, blocking shots and interior defense. Midgets do not win anymore in the NBA.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Re: Courtney Lee

In response to celticsince1958's comment:

...That is why he has been with so many teams...

...Actually the real problem is Doc...

This two sentence are contradicting each other. Was Doc the coach of all former teams of lee? Maybe that is just how Lee is, an average NBA guard with above average defense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think lee was playing fantastic before his injury.  As long as he continues to recover he'll be fine by post season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:

I think lee was playing fantastic before his injury.  As long as he continues to recover he'll be fine by post season.

Give me a break. He has never played great. Lee is a loser. Look at all the teams that let him go. Great talent, no confidence. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The guards on this team have been horrible as a group since Garnett was out.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

In a nutshell, Courtney Lee's game has been inconsistent and unreliable.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:

In response to celticsince1958's comment:

...That is why he has been with so many teams...

...Actually the real problem is Doc...

This two sentence are contradicting each other. Was Doc the coach of all former teams of lee? Maybe that is just how Lee is, an average NBA guard with above average defense.

Exactly right.  Courtney Lee is an average rotation player.  Nothing more.  Why Danny spent all summer last year trying to land this guy was a mystery to me then and is still a mystery.  Again, he's a legitimate NBA rotation player, but there are alot of those guys and many of them don't make 5 million a year.  Hopefully Danny's fascination with 2 guards will not carry over to the offseason.  I'm beginning to think Danny and Doc's ideal team consists of 12 2 guards.

Sections
Shortcuts