coverage??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

coverage??

Was it me or was tonights tv coverage of the celtics game terrible. What was all the weird camera angles and some times no sight of what was going on up court at times and that stuid over HEAD CAMERA SUX and some cameras were even blocked by fans when they stood up wow comcastsports net your coverage sucks big time, mike and tommy are fine but stop screwin with the cameras. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbrock911. Show rbrock911's posts

Re: coverage??

I agree - I posted the same thing a couple of weeks ago.  I think the production managers are trying to earn an award or something for creativity.  The one play where Rondo overthrew the pass to RayRay wasn't even captured!  Just show the normal view for Christ's sake!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I watched on TNT and seemed the usual broadcast.

Only thing I didnt like was all the charts they keep putting up and shrinking the screen when the game is live. Game comes first, not the box explaining the Knick record pre & post Melo.. or whatever it was.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

i was watching it on the MSG network and they didn't try anything fancy, I guess i was lucky. I just listened to them praise the Knicks the whole time and it got old.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorUpside. Show majorUpside's posts

I am always a critic of the camera angles and last night was particularly bad (on comcast).  They're just trying to spice it up for the playoffs I guess. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I have no choice to watch comcast, I dont like tnt announcers and after this round, mike and tommy get the boot, so I have to enjoy them while I can, but having satelite it was annoying to hear the sound of the ball going through the hoop before it happened.  The mic on the hoop was loud and early...lol - So before the shot hit the rim, I already knew if it was a brick or swish...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

How can you not like Marv announcing the game? One of the all timers imo..

I used to listen to him on the radio years ago... he broadcast for the Knicks back in the late 60's when they won their first title... I hated the Knicks but he was an awesome broadcaster... really , just in another league.

Wasnt much of a homer either... but had the excitement in his voice and called a great game.. If you were a Knick fan, he gave you chills I bet

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

It was a breath of fresh air not to have the three stooges do the game.  How annoying and idiotic would Van Grungy and the Village Idiot (Breen) have been? Too much for me.  

Sections
Shortcuts