CP3>KOBE.... as clips take over the nursing home and kicketh and slappeth away the canes and wheelchairs of the LAKES, much more of this to come....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

have u seen the lakes the schedule? OMG...my weather report says azz and grill kicking will dominate the lakes' forecast.. in reality, the celts could end up better than this laker outfit.. just look at the PGs they face.. houston, miami (bron/wade), memphis, okc, you name it they face them.... HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

[/QUOTE]

Two days ago you started this thread saying the Lakers were better than the Celtics.

14-17, we are what our record says we are? Are we worse than the FAKERS?

You having a hard time making up your mind on this?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

have u seen the lakes the schedule? OMG...my weather report says azz and grill kicking will dominate the lakes' forecast.. in reality, the celts could end up better than this laker outfit.. just look at the PGs they face.. houston, miami (bron/wade), memphis, okc, you name it they face them.... HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

[/QUOTE]

Two days ago you started this thread saying the Lakers were better than the Celtics.

14-17, we are what our record says we are? Are we worse than the FAKERS?

You having a hard time making up your mind on this?

[/QUOTE]

COMRADE, A question MARK IS NOT AN ASSERTION! now, i qualified it.. wheni am not absolutely certain, i am not.. not a slam dunk like with miami or okc!

[/QUOTE]

OK if you want me to clarify a little further.  Here is your first sentence of that thread.

i say yes to the latter and yes to the former..

Doesn't sound like a question mark to me Comrade. 

Sections
Shortcuts