crawford bayles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fedup13. Show fedup13's posts

crawford bayles

watched game last nite their were at least 7 times hump was open crawford just kept the ball and used 5 seconds of the clock and took the bad shoots and missed them all bayles distributes the ball much better their is more flow to the game team more involved hump lgave crawford dirty looks      i donit understand why bayles is not starting his defence is as good as crawford its hard to watch the celtics with crawford at the point

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Re: crawford bayles

In response to fedup13's comment:

watched game last nite their were at least 7 times hump was open crawford just kept the ball and used 5 seconds of the clock and took the bad shoots and missed them all bayles distributes the ball much better their is more flow to the game team more involved hump lgave crawford dirty looks      i donit understand why bayles is not starting his defence is as good as crawford its hard to watch the celtics with crawford at the point

Yeah.  I don't think Crawford is all that popular with his teammates.  I had that sense early on when he was playing really well.  They were hesitant to openly praise him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I saw Green give him that same look that Hump gave him. I have been impressed by Bayless so far. I would see what i could get for Crawford, his trade value is probably as high as it's going to get right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Crawford has definately regressed the few weeks. Bayless isn't the answer but, even though joining the team md trip,the offense seems smoother with him in there.

Sections
Shortcuts