Crazy West Typical Ainge Type Player

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Crazy West Typical Ainge Type Player

Was anyone surprised that Danny Ainge signed Mental case West??? For the last 5 years Danny has brought in the bad boys of the NBA to Boston , Wallace, Brown,Posey, Telfair,Daniels,Garnett and Robinson.

Danny most be rebelling against his strict Mormon upbringing .

This C's team resembles the old Portland Jail-bird and is a disgrace to Celtic lore.

West is one step away from having a complete melt down and Danny likes this guy?

Danny instead of bringing in all the trash to Boston why not just get a tattoo for your self and move to Las Vegas.

Have a nice day

Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Crazy West Typical Ainge Type Player

Garnett is one of the best citizens in the NBA.  What are you referring to?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

I think it was a good deal for the Celts.  West should have a good year and provide some good all around play.  We now have a guard that could finish games and his shot be respected to the point where the other team needs to defend him, and open the lanes for Paul and Ray.  This may turn out to be the steal of the year.  A good gamble, that if it fails, we loose  very little.   But he is a heady player and can defend, shoot, and pass very well.  Ainge has done a great job again with what he had to work with.  Go Celts.   WEST JUST MIGHT HAVE SOME INFORMATION ABOUT JAMES BECAUSE HE PLAYED WITH HIM SEVERAL YEARS.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Yeah, surely all the old celtics players were all saints! Yawright!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

To call someone with a well documented medical condition "crazy'"  shows not only ignorance but malice as well.  You might as well mock Jon Lester for having cancer:  illness is illness and people get treatment, they make progress, and they have setbacks, and mental illness is rooted in the body's biology just as cancer is rooted in the body's biology. 

To continue to stigmatize people who have  a mental illness is to reveal that you have the consciousness of a person living in the middle ages.

It also represents a person who stoops to taking the cheapest of shots.

Ainge is putting together a winning team, and for that I applaud him.

Don't come on here spouting "good citizenship" while in the same breath taking cheap shots at someone who is suffering from a legitimate, well documented medical condition.  It is you who shows a lack of class, not Danny, not the Celtics.

I support the team the C's have put together for this season.  I wish them success as a team and as individuals.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobheckler. Show bobheckler's posts

PJ Brown was a "bad boy"?  He was Leon Powe's mentor.  He was NOT known for getting "T"d up or getting thrown out.  Oh wait a sec, now I got it, he played defense and Old Fool doesn't like defenders.

Posey was a "bad boy"?  He was a model citizen and a great lockerroom presence.  He was a defender, and that's what Old Fool doesn't like.

Garnett is a "bad boy"?  Based upon what?  The competitive fire in his eyes?  Uh, another defender?

Robinson had a problem with Mike D'Antoni, a coach that couldn't win a championship in in Phoenix even though he had Old School/runandrun's perfect team (all offense, no defense) with Nash, Amare and Marion.  All runners.  The style of basketball Old Fool adores and thinks everybody should play.  The style that has yet to be proven.  Nate has been an upstanding citizen since coming to Boston.  I never heard him complain about playing time.

bob

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celticcity. Show Celticcity's posts

How can you even bash Ainge??!!! All the C's have done since he stepped in is win win win!!! Hence (Banner 17)..And yes the "bad boys" highly contributed to that....Would you rather have a soft tem like the Mavs and go NOWHERE?? Ask the old Pistons of late 80's early 90's...A few Bad Boys are good to have around...That's if you plan on contending.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

In Response to Re: Crazy West Typical Ainge Type Player:
    [QUOTE]To call someone with a well documented medical condition "crazy'"  shows not only ignorance but malice as well.  You might as well mock Jon Lester for having cancer:  illness is illness and people get treatment, they make progress, and they have setbacks, and mental illness is rooted in the body's biology just as cancer is rooted in the body's biology.  To continue to stigmatize people who have  a mental illness is to reveal that you have the consciousness of a person living in the middle ages. It also represents a person who stoops to taking the cheapest of shots. Ainge is putting together a winning team, and for that I applaud him. Don't come on here spouting "good citizenship" while in the same breath taking cheap shots at someone who is suffering from a legitimate, well documented medical condition.  It is you who shows a lack of class, not Danny, not the Celtics. I support the team the C's have put together for this season.  I wish them success as a team and as individuals.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

Senator Owski , well said sir....uh....as to all those...

expected to be on roster...as you know ,...that we know you know...

"cockoo-nest's" signing is a ...non-guaranteed...roster spot...

it was a decent "social-gesture" for C'S to reach out...

to "cockoo" in his time of need...for "public" sympathy...only...

of course,  "cockoo" will not...not...not... be on the...C'S  final roster...

so all C'S "mothers" may say , ... "praise the lord".......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]To call someone with a well documented medical condition "crazy'"  shows not only ignorance but malice as well.  You might as well mock Jon Lester for having cancer:  illness is illness and people get treatment, they make progress, and they have setbacks, and mental illness is rooted in the body's biology just as cancer is rooted in the body's biology.  To continue to stigmatize people who have  a mental illness is to reveal that you have the consciousness of a person living in the middle ages. It also represents a person who stoops to taking the cheapest of shots. Ainge is putting together a winning team, and for that I applaud him. Don't come on here spouting "good citizenship" while in the same breath taking cheap shots at someone who is suffering from a legitimate, well documented medical condition.  It is you who shows a lack of class, not Danny, not the Celtics. I support the team the C's have put together for this season.  I wish them success as a team and as individuals.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]Garnett is one of the best citizens in the NBA.  What are you referring to?
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Garnett is a loose cannon,leading the league in trash talking. Going down on all 4's to play defense is an egotistical ploy by Garnett that shows selfish childlike personality.

Run

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]I think it was a good deal for the Celts.  West should have a good year and provide some good all around play.  We now have a guard that could finish games and his shot be respected to the point where the other team needs to defend him, and open the lanes for Paul and Ray.  This may turn out to be the steal of the year.  A good gamble, that if it fails, we loose  very little.   But he is a heady player and can defend, shoot, and pass very well.  Ainge has done a great job again with what he had to work with.  Go Celts.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

Ask your self mary ,why did no other team want him ? why did the Wolves waive him? Why did the Cavs fear him? Why would Ainge want this troubled player when 10000's of kids need a break to make the NBA.
    Run

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, surely all the old celtics players were all saints! Yawright!
    Posted by celticsfanmx[/QUOTE]

How many tatoos did Russell,Bird or Havilchek have? How many times were they in jail?

ooooooooooooo

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]PJ Brown was a "bad boy"?  He was Leon Powe's mentor.  He was NOT known for getting "T"d up or getting thrown out.  Oh wait a sec, now I got it, he played defense and Old Fool doesn't like defenders. Posey was a "bad boy"?  He was a model citizen and a great lockerroom presence.  He was a defender, and that's what Old Fool doesn't like. Garnett is a "bad boy"?  Based upon what?  The competitive fire in his eyes?  Uh, another defender? Robinson had a problem with Mike D'Antoni, a coach that couldn't win a championship in in Phoenix even though he had Old School/runandrun's perfect team (all offense, no defense) with Nash, Amare and Marion.  All runners.  The style of basketball Old Fool adores and thinks everybody should play.  The style that has yet to be proven.  Nate has been an upstanding citizen since coming to Boston.  I never heard him complain about playing time. bob
    Posted by bobheckler[/QUOTE]

Bobbbbbbbby,

The NBA has become the WWA  , players who brick shots play pg for the C's. Games are in the 70 point range. Great offensive players play overseas. Goons like Tony Allen ,Brown,Posey, Perkins,Powe play hack ball in the NBA.

Watch the World games and see how the World plays a better game the the dunksters from the USA. Tiny Brazil almost and should have beaten the USA team.

You can keep this Thug ball ,i will take the 70's C's and 80 Lakers anyday

Run

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry old fool, but all the good white players were taken.............omg, lol, rotfl
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]

How come I didn't get a call then?

maybe half white guys don't get a call either.I new I should have gotten that tattoo and serve some time in jail or led the d league in T's maybe then Danny would have taken notice.
    Run

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

I think the Old Fool has lost his mind.  Responding to everyone who takes him on - even me who was only making a joke - wow!

Lighten up, man, you are the only one who thinks Danny is a racist!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bobbarcker. Show Bobbarcker's posts

[QUOTE]I think the Old Fool has lost his mind.  Responding to everyone who takes him on - even me who was only making a joke - wow! Lighten up, man, you are the only one who thinks Danny is a racist!

Every "teacher" in Southern California is in a classroom right now doing their job, except you. I wonder why that is. Could it be that you are a fraud? I knew you were full of it, but you lie about everything.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Garnett is the league's worse trash talker....even worse when you consider he has one ring from a tainted Finals.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crazy West Typical Ainge Type Player : RIGHT ON BROTHER!!!!! This guy is a clown.
    Posted by TheCelticsBig3[/QUOTE]

Great avatar!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

[QUOTE] Great avatar!!

Thank you...it brings back great memories. The drive for five!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celticcity. Show Celticcity's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crazy West Typical Ainge Type Player : How many tatoos did Russell,Bird or Havilchek have? How many times were they in jail? ooooooooooooo
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]
    Tattoos are everywhere..Get over it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In response to runrun and so on: You don't know what you're talking about in regards to mental disorders. You stated that bipolar is a term for people who don't conform so societal norms. Bipolar disorder a type of mood disorder, with clear neurotransmiter abnormalities in the amounts present in the brain. These neurotransmiter abnormalities cause abnormalities in mood which can lead to irrational behavioral acts. Fortunately most people with bipolar disorder respond well to psychiatric medication treatment and counseling to control life style habits. Medication regime non-compliance is a common occurance unfortunately.    Bipolar disorder used to be called manic-depressive disorder. Delonte carrying guns around town could have well been caused by him having a manic episode during that specific time. When people with bipolar disorder become manic, they often do irrational acts that are out of character, being an aspect of a manic episode. I hope you open up your mind and learn something by my response. I am qualified to make educated statements regarding mental disorders being a licensed clinical psychologist.     There have been other statements that are insulting toward people with mental disorders that I have commented on. I feel it's my place as a professional in behavioral health to set the record straight with such individuals who insult people with mental disorders.  
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

mem17

True mental disorders are very rare, chemical imbalance in the brain is impossible to test. Most people diagnosed with bi polar disorders are looking to receive a free pass on working and trying to either collect Social security or stay out of jail.

As humans we are all scared,depressed,excited and manic but we fight on and live life to the fullest and don't hide behind some false mental condition. My brother in law has been trying to not work the last 20 years and doing a pretty good job at it. He tried collecting Social Security for every ach and pain he has ,with no luck,until some psychologist looking for a paycheck labeled him Bi Polar.Bingo he has his wish to never work again.

Take care Run

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"So I'm putting you on Ignore.  That's the best thing people on this board can do for themselves and the board and the worst thing they can do to you."

Agreed, I've enjoyed this forum more since putting Mr. White, I mean runrunrun, on ignore. Run is a race-baiting troll who has already admitted his agenda, which is that he selfishly can't relate to watching a team that doesn't have any white players on it. I'm sure he's angry Ainge didn't resign Scal over West, but I'm not sure, as I don't read anything this one-note, small-minded troll posts and it's quite nice.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobheckler. Show bobheckler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crazy West Typical Ainge Type Player : Bobbbbbbbby, The NBA has become the WWA  , players who brick shots play pg for the C's. Games are in the 70 point range. Great offensive players play overseas. Goons like Tony Allen ,Brown,Posey, Perkins,Powe play hack ball in the NBA. Watch the World games and see how the World plays a better game the the dunksters from the USA. Tiny Brazil almost and should have beaten the USA team. You can keep this Thug ball ,i will take the 70's C's and 80 Lakers anyday Run

First of all, Brazil is NOT tiny, it's just your knowledge of Brazil that is (and your apparent unwillingness to do any homework before embarrassing yourself with an easily refutable statement).  The square area of Brazil is approximately 3.3 million square miles.  The area of the United States is 3.54 million square miles.  This includes the 656k square miles of Alaska.  What that means is that the contiguous 48 states is smaller than "tiny" Brazil.  Population-wise, Brazil has 192M people, we have 305M.  So, we're about 50% bigger.  If that's what matters, then why didn't the Soviet Union ever beat us?  They had far more people and invested richly in the development of their Olympic athletes.  It's because your style isn't winning basketball.

Secondly, if the great offensive players play overseas and a heavily offensive oriented style is winning basketball, then USA should get wiped out in the first round.  Right?  Or will you have a new excuse already prepared for when they don't?

The "thug" ball you refer to completely dismantled your international idols in the Olympics by an average margin of victory of 43.8 points.  Playing international rules, on an international court, with international referees.  Not one NBA ref in the bunch.  This is the purest form of competition between your preferred style of play vs the NBA style and your style got humiliated.

Bob Brannum and Jim Luscotoff were enforcers on the old Celtics.  Funny how you keep forgetting about them.  Guess having an accurate memory doesn't help you prove your point.  Paul Silas was the Celtics' enforcer in the '70s, the era you adore.  Remember him?  Dave Cowens famously ran across the court just to two-arm blast Mike Newlin of the Rockets into the 3rd row.  I was there for that game and saw it.  Cowens was a notoriously physical player who detested floppers (or as you would call them, "european superstars") and that's why he paid Newlin back.  Newlin flopped twice on him, getting two very weak charging fouls on Dave Cowens (our Celtic "thug") and Cowens let him know that was not real basketball.  That was in '76, your Celtic paradise era.  In '73, the guy who did that to Newlin was the NBA MVP. 

As far as tattoos go, that's a generational thing.  I know a young doctor who has one.  I'd never use the word "thug" to describe him, but maybe you would.

"Hack ball" is the new euphemism for defense, which you scorn and demean.

btw, how many state championships have your teams won using your style?  Let's hear a number.  Or is your league run by thugs too, and that's why you haven't won?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

Are we really being critical of a move that could literally cost the Celtics NOTHING? 

I like the idea of rolling him out there with Shaq, Shrek, Donkey and 'the other' O'Neil.  He can play defense like TA and shoots better.  What's the problem?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crazy West Typical Ainge Type Player : Funny you say you put me on ignore yet you have responded to my blog???? Nothing wrong with wanting to see your own race play in the NBA. I think most Asians would love to seee Yao play .Most Germans like to see Dirk play and most blacks like to see the rest of the NBA. run

i want to see the best players play!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts