Cripstahsmells blood and gets right off the plane from Europe, finds the nearest handicapped accessable exit so he can get to his moms basement fast to start his grill caving thread.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

Either him or Doc Suckywood. One of them will start if we lose. We just got rooked twice on the same play Faried pushes Pierce down and we get a foul and Bradley gets shove on the shot and they don't call it. wow.

Be prepared for the Lakers to win. They have been resting while we play the second of a back to back.  This is the second time we played the Lakers on the second night of a back to back.  Tell me the league doesn't have something to do with that.

With Buss passing away the Celtics will have little chance as the refs will not want to spoil Jerry Buss RIP night against the hated C's.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Either him or Doc Suckywood. One of them will start if we lose. We just got rooked twice on the same play Faried pushes Pierce down and we get a foul and Bradley gets shove on the shot and they don't call it. wow.

Be prepared for the Lakers to win. They have been resting while we play the second of a back to back.  This is the second time we played the Lakers on the second night of a back to back.  Tell me the league doesn't have something to do with that.

With Buss passing away the Celtics will have little chance as the refs will not want to spoil Jerry Buss RIP night against the hated C's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

I heard corny lame excusing conspiracy theories but this one beats them all. LMAO!!! Hilarious...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

NO.