Cry me a River,Brown,Sloan, and now Spoeltra

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Cry me a River,Brown,Sloan, and now Spoeltra

One got fired, one quit,a mutiny in motown, and now tears in Miami,
    Doesn't this prove what  fine job Doc Rivers has done given the e-go maniacs that are in today's game? given all the injuries, trade,  business decisions, and instant gratification fans, that go into building, maintaining, and rebuilding a winning team. Are we not lucky to have such a fine organization,management, coaches, and players representing the Celtics today?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Cry me a River,Brown,Sloan, and now Spoeltra

In Response to Cry me a River,Brown,Sloan, and now Spoeltra:
    One got fired, one quit,a mutiny in motown, and now tears in Miami, Doesn't this prove what  fine job Doc Rivers has done given the e-go maniacs that are in today's game? given all the injuries, trade,  business decisions, and instant gratification fans, that go into building, maintaining, and rebuilding a winning team. Are we not lucky to have such a fine organization,management, coaches, and players representing the Celtics today?
    Posted by Ortiz123

Give alot of the credit to the players we have, namely KG & Ray... even PP

These guys set the tone , threw away their pride & stats and zeroed in on a championship.  If you dont have the right players, most coaches cant make the difference.

Even Sloan had to leave town. Players make so much $$, teams side with them over coaches. Poor Eric Spols.... I bet no matter how he tries convincing himself & the media hes the guy in Miami calling the shots.... nobody believes it.. what a tough spot hes in

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

It's all in personality and characters.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

This is why Players while active make bad GM's

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: Cry me a River,Brown,Sloan, and now Spoeltra:
    It's all in personality and characters.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Definitely lots of characters! But it goes to show how difficult it is to guide a professional sports team, especially one (owned) by Lebroans. Im glad our players are pretty mature in age and wisdom...Thats usually why they get the bulk of playing time, and why Danny traded some youngster for some vets to fill the gaps needed in case of injuries and when called upon in the playoffs.Thats my two cents anyway.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

with fairness to the other shleps, they are battling much younger players.  doc hasn't had to do that here. 

the big 3 came in ready to subjugate themselves as needed to win b/c they knew it was their last chance. 

it'll take duh-ron williams years to get there, and sloan had outlived himself years ago with his blunt style.  i never thought he'd survive lambasting the twink sub mediocre center from the UK that played there and wrote that "tell all" book on how mean sloan was.  he was mean to everyone, which used to get results, not so much any more. 

luhbron is also years away from being under pressure (in his own mind) to win it and be willing to do anything to win it.  and wade probably doesn't care that much since he already won one.  wade surely doesn't care enough to move without the ball, if he did, that team would be something.  spoelstra has a real couple of brickheads to work with there.  uncaring 16 million dollar a year guys, basically cashing checks on the team.

and up in detroit, rip has dug his grave as a loser.  despite winning in 2004, he now just doesn't care.  same thing with that whole team, going through the motions and now it's all the coaches fault, a typical result of aged bozos who should have retired or gone to europe a couple years back. 

doc hasn't had to face ANY of those issues, his core players came to the table ready to do what was needed to win.  without that, no coach has a chance.  this is why at times i have expected MORE from doc because he has had a cohesive unit handed to him.  in my mind, the least he could do is get ray off the floor before his sneakers overheat and explore the viable subs on his roster a bit better.  as soon as we find out wafer can work for us, he gets hurt now.  hopefully he's back soon, i like him and think he could have made us some easier wins all year long.

but right now in miami, it's a no fly zone in spo's office.  no scissors, no pointy pencils, nothing allowed in there, not even a belt, just some kleenex and maybe some bugs bunny cartoons on the tv to cheer him up.  the guy might hurt himself if he has to deal with any more of that prima donna garbage down there.  and who wouldn't feel that way.  but one thing's for sure, riles isn't walking through that door until that team is ready to win.  riles fans, you're waiting at least a year, maybe two.  it's going to be a painful time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I like Wafer too. Him and West and BB will bring stability and balance back to the team. Of course the Schackster too. Man, thats a lot of injuries.

I get the feeling that we haven't heard the last of Crygate either.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Cry me a River,Brown,Sloan, and now Spoeltra:
    I get the feeling that we haven't heard the last of Crygate either.
    Posted by Ortiz123

nope, the tears will be the longest and hardest in miami.  wade and lebron are in a staring contest to see who will blink. it could take years to determine a winner.

Sections
Shortcuts