C's a step slow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

C's a step slow

Well that game last night from the start showed we weren't as quick or alert as the Clippers. Our guards played HORRIBLE. Rondo was letting Mo go by him and gain confidence in his jumper all night causing our bigs major problems. The C's were slow to all the free rebounds, lose balls and everyone played with gloves on...couldn't catch or hold anything. If it wasn't Mo, it was Bledsoe or Foye. This gave Kaman and Jordan room to do anything they wanted to do.

Combine that with us not being able to throw it in the ocean is recipe for a loss.

THe funny thing is looking at the stats. We had plenty more shots from the field so if we just hit 4-5 of them and get afew stops the C's win. I would say the Clippers won the game instead of the C's losing the game. The Clippers made the shots down the stretch and kept Griffin in check. No one expected Jordan to go crazy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: C's a step slow

Yesterday you wanted to fix the Heat. 

HAHAHA!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Don't worry,

They just got lazy, and felt that they could win just playing offense. This game should be a wake up call for the new Cs. Now they know that offense alone will not win all the games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: C's a step slow:
    [QUOTE]Don't worry, They just got lazy, and felt that they could win just playing offense. This game should be a wake up call for the new Cs. Now they know that offense alone will not win all the games.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime[/QUOTE]

You don't think KG going 5-19 FGs didn't hurt the Celtics chances of winning that game last night?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I don't think people should overreact and say "the defense" is the problem. The Clippers were hot and KG couldn't hit a thing. I do know this. Krstic is the best offensive rebounder we've had in YEARS. That alone will get us more opportunities. I'm really starting to like him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: C's a step slow:
    [QUOTE]I don't think people should overreact and say "the defense" is the problem. The Clippers were hot and KG couldn't hit a thing. I do know this. Krstic is the best offensive rebounder we've had in YEARS. That alone will get us more opportunities. I'm really starting to like him.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

You are correct. When Eric Bledsoe and Ryan Gomes are hitting 3-pointers you know it's their night!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I thought Krstic was a step slow twice on their rotations.

Rondo was terrible - PLEASE stop trying to steal the ball, and just keep the guy in front of you.

KG looked exhausted - we need BBD more than Shaq! And yes, it does hurt when he shoots that poorly.

Jeff Green is going to be very good.

Arroyo may supplant DWest after all is said and done.

We NEED something from Murphy or Pavlovic.....anything at this point!!

Ugly game, but when you give a young, athletic team 60 points by halftime, and REFUSE to box out the immortal D'Andre Jordan, you are asking for trouble!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Im so sick of rondos ole' defense, he should avg 4-5 steals a game for the amount he gambles.  He could learn a few things from Avery Bradley defense on the pick and roll, kids a hound.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Clips shot lights out in the first half and Celtics couldn't climb out of the big hole in time with poor shooting.  It was just one of those games in the NBA. Clips won. They deserved to win. No excuses. Get over it. Move on. Start a new winning streak.

Sections
Shortcuts