C's bring their talents to South Beach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

C's bring their talents to South Beach

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70051/20101112/pierce_mocks_lebron_with_postgame_tweet/

Great win! Total team effort and it should be clear now that the Heat don't have what it takes to beat the C's...even when they get their chemistry. No Perk, no JON, no West and a half of Shaq. Shaq was fouling Bron hard and I like the way the C's took it personally.

I can see Riley coaching this team before the season is out. They look lost. I'm thinking he may trade Bosh within a few years to get some pieces.

I hope people realize that the C's are the East Conf Champs and stop giving the Heat the title already.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Re: C's bring their talents to South Beach

I love this thread's title!  Great job.  That was one of the most inane, delusional, and egocentric statements in NBA history.  And, the last time I looked, the Heat don't actually play in South Beach - that's in Miami Beach, not Miami proper.  He must have been talking about other "talents", like those that can be brought to the fore at one of the hotels.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Man, I love this team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

yeah, im sure nothing will change in the NBA from now to til playoff season

bias, you are indeed, bias...and delusional

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: C's bring their talents to South Beach:
    yeah, im sure nothing will change in the NBA from now to til playoff season bias, you are indeed, bias...and delusional
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

JJ= give us a few syllables about d-wade's sadness levels last night.  at one point he looked so upset that i teared up- i could feel the pain. 

tell us a little bit about this gelling process going on down in miami.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

loved the Pierce comment. Old School Mentality.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

Love the Pierce shot at LBJ.  Also love Ray saying "we don't like anyone".  I know it is real early but these old men kind of seem to have a chip on their shoulder they haven't had since 07/08.  I've heard Doc say he thinks that the Celts would've won last year if Game 7 had been in Boston, maybe they've taken that to heart and have no intention of taking the regular season lightly this year.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Maybe the keeper statement of the season
    plus SB is easily substituted for NY NJ

and barf bag please

LA

bron 22 FTT

Celts 25 FTT

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

"It's been a pleasure to bring my talents to south beach now on to Memphis," wrote Pierce.

Pierce always talking smack...LMAO...I love it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Pierce always talking smack...LMAO...I love it.
    Posted by rayallen1

At least this time he waited until they won.  He probably said was a lot of other players would like to say.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Jimmy, jimmy,...

You need to look up the definition of delusional. it is not what you think it means. It does however explain your attitude, and your being here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

Here is the summary of the 2010-2011 Miami Heat.  MeBron.  NO Bosh and What Flash.  Too old center.   Sorry Big Z but all you can do now is be a spot up shooter.  No real point guard either.  This is enough to beat up on the Nets, Raptors. Clippers etc but not real teams like the Celtics, Jazz, Hornets.  Even Kome will beat this Heat Team.  Play of the year Rondo dunking over Chris aka No Bosh. Bosh got Posterrised by Rondo.  The real powers of the Eastern Conference are the Celtics and Orlando and the Celtics will win that too.  Oh year I forgot nice win tonight in Memphis.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

I find it all laughable Fox sports site has a section heat v the 3peat. No respect for the C's at all. The only writer on that site that has any credibility is Jason Whitlock who constantly gives it to Lebron. First he's annointed a king. He wasn't won anything. Now he's the king of south beach. I think the C's do play angry. I see the enthusiasm from KG again. This team is going to win.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Not sure I like the tweet by PP.  Why give this team anything to motivate them.  Talk all you want on the court PP but stop the dam tweet stuff.  It can only serve one purpose to help motivate the other team because you trash talk them in public.  Doc was certainly not happy about it and rightly so. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

PP always gonna have a flake factor.  But sometimes his comments are sooo goodLaughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Not sure I like the tweet by PP.  Why give this team anything to motivate them.  Talk all you want on the court PP but stop the dam tweet stuff.  It can only serve one purpose to help motivate the other team because you trash talk them in public.  Doc was certainly not happy about it and rightly so. 
    Posted by Mchampion

Please stop with the motivating the other team crap.  i hate when the media and others bring this up.  You mean to tell me that these guys need to be motivated by something said online, in print, or on TV?  Come on.  They been playing this game since elementary or middle school.  How much motivation do they need?  Are they being paid 7 to 8 figures to play basketball?  If a tweet is going to motivate you, then shame on those players.  Why should the Celtics be afraid of any team? I find nothing wrong with the tweet.  Keep on tweeting!!!

Sections
Shortcuts