C's escape: Rondo facts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Re: C's escape: Rondo facts

In Response to Re: C's escape: Rondo facts:
    [QUOTE]You Rondo haters expose yourselves after games like this. Rondo shot just as well from the field as the rest of the team, Kevin Garnett notwithstanding. He had an all around solid game. Did he struggle at times? Sure, as did everyone else. But he also didn't make an egregious mistakes, and helped lead the team to a victory. The fact that you choose to single out Rondo, and nitpick the hell out of him, and completely ignore Bass and his struggles, Pierce's TERRIBLE 4th quarter, and Bradley's offensive struggles, speaks volumes about your objectivity.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

Concur.  We're fighting a losing battle with those whom will always see the doom and gloom in a WIN.  Didn't hear any mention about the job he did on "no show" Teague last night.  Rajon Rondo is "the best point guard in the Association, bar none."

As Always,

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's escape: Rondo facts : Bradley is clearly hurt. Should not have been in the game. Ownership on Doc. Allen is also hurt. Missed games at season's end. Rusty. Once again, at least Pierce continues to put forth effort after effort even when he is not doing well. He does not shy away from the moment. He does not check out. Rondo disappears during games. Fact. Almost Lebron James like. I think it is because he is afraid to fail. Look, the Cs were horrible tonight. Which was concerning since they should have blasted this team by 15. I point out Rondo because he needs to be better, he needs to be in the game mentally if the Cs have any chance of advancing. Simple.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Best passer in the game today, top tier in defensive intensity and steals, one of best if not the best rebounding point guards in the game today, above average from the field as evidenced by his performance last night and IMPROVING, a walking triple-double, top 5 in NBA history in several statistical categories.  And you choose to focus on the negative as if you or all players are without flaws.  Are there any superlatives that you would like to add to my short list above as there are many more you could choose from?  I am most certainly pleased that "the best point guard in the Association, bar none" plays on my favorite team; that despite numerous injuries to his teammates who are clearly ailing, Rondo and KG were able to lead their team to a series-clinching win; and that Danny and Doc see the value in Rondo's immense talents and skills.

As Always,

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's escape: Rondo facts : Best passer in the game today, top tier in defensive intensity and steals, one of best if not the best rebounding point guards in the game today, above average from the field as evidenced by his performance last night and IMPROVING, a walking triple-double, top 5 in NBA history in several statistical categories.  And you choose to focus on the negative as if you or all players are without flaws.  Are there any superlatives that you would like to add to my short list above as there are many more you could choose from?  I am most certainly pleased that "the best point guard in the Association, bar none" plays on my favorite team; that despite numerous injuries to his teammates who are clearly ailing, Rondo and KG were able to lead their team to a series-clinching win; and that Danny and Doc see the value in Rondo's immense talents and skills. As Always,  
    Posted by JamLock[/QUOTE]

Well just like you accuse me I will accuse you. Read all my posts. I talk about his disappearing acts, but I also praise him for having all the tools to be the BEST pg in the game.  Never once have I said he was not one of the best in the game. You are putting words out there that I did not say. I don't discredit his stats. Never have. But you stat people only go by the stats. Trying watching the game instead of running to the stat sheets always. Once again, you choose to read and see what you want to just like you watch the game. KG won that game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's escape: Rondo facts : Well just like you accuse me I will accuse you. Read all my posts. I talk about his disappearing acts, but I also praise him for having all the tools to be the BEST pg in the game.  Never once have I said he was not one of the best in the game. You are putting words out there that I did not say. I don't discredit his stats. Never have. But you stat people only go by the stats. Trying watching the game instead of running to the stat sheets always. Once again, you choose to read and see what you want to just like you watch the game. KG won that game.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]There isn't a player in the association that doesn't have occassional "disappearing acts". Rondo did not have a great game. The turnovers were uncharacteristic in fact. But it seemed to me that Atlanta came into game 6 committed to doing two things and that was containing Pierce and limiting Rondo's passing lanes.

Even in his disappearing act there were positives, his defense on Teague for example, hit a few big jumpers when momentuem was swinging, etcetra.

And yes KG carried the team, but it was PP when the C's were in full death spiral in the closing minutes that did was of those patented Pierce ugly, slow drives to the hoop and made 2 points out of nothing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's escape: Rondo facts : Maybe I typed way too much when you summed it up with such brevity.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

so when do we lock him and tony robbins in a storm cellar in nebraska for a 30 day mind re-arrangement?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's escape: Rondo facts : Ok. I have tried again and again to lay it out there. Karllost has done so. And now you Petey. Do you think Jamez gets any of it yet? Enough attacking me. I watch the game. I don't watch the stats column.  For me, its tough love. If and when Pierce, KG, and Allen are gone, what then for Rondo? If he is the leader how will he lead if he tends to dissappear? As I have stated over and over, he is the floor general. He needs to be at his best or at least be always trying to be at his best for this team to succeed. I am not expecting perfection for that is impossible.  The Cs can't afford to cover him when he checks out.  No one can do what he can on the court when into the game. The closest, Bradley who is clearly hurt. But no one can run the floor like Rondo. Or drive the lane like Rondo. He has to start believing in himself and not be afraid to fail. It is the only way he may get over the hump. His dissappearing acts are failures. And it only hurts the older guys and this team. 

please dont disrespect my basketball intelligence. i clearly do more than stat watch. i watch games, except i dont watch them just live. i watch them, then watch them again, then watch all critical moments in the game again. also, i dont only watch Celtics games, i watch ALL nba games, so i can get a pulse of the league and the leagues best players. this is what i do, scoff if you want but i know what i am talking about more than i dont.

im going to try to not respond to this type of negativity anymore. its all negative, nitpicking, need-someone-to-complain-about pathetic posting. ill continue to watch Rondo be terrible in the playoffs (even tho hes leading the nba in point-rebound-assist contribution in the playoffs, must be a misprint) and watch my team continue to advance. i feel bad for you guys bc your missing greatness, but hey, your loss.

LETS GO CELTICS.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Antique & Petey... i know you must feel like blowing your brains out by now.. its very frustrating to make our points without being ridiculed for being haters or low iq basketball people.

Oh yes, for whomever posted about watching games... Ive watched almost all Celtic games since they became available on the internet and nba league pass... As a kid , being from NJ, I listened to them on WBZ radio with a barely audible signal much of the time. Im 56 years old, played and watched the game since i was 6, i continue to coach and love studying individual players on rewind ...

Most of us are pointing out which seems obvious to us...its not hate, we love the Celtics... live & die with them (figureatively )  We're very frustrated watching him dog it or pay disinterested...watching him be lazy lazy lazy on defense..  observing his cold, often hostile attitude... which is supported by legacy since college days..  We can all forgive bad nights...PP has many awful shooting & TO nights... but I know PP is trying to give us his game... putting out the effort, even though hes failing at it..   

You dont or wont see that Rondo falls into a different category... so be it.

ITo answer one more question.. Some claim haters because Rondos flaws keep getting pointed out more than a few times.. after that, you consider the author a hater...  but ur wrong.. its a debate going on here.  Speaking for myself, as I read more posts defending Rondo inaccurately, I sometimes feel the need to respond again... Point / Counter Point..  the debate goes on...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's escape: Rondo facts : There isn't a player in the association that doesn't have occassional "disappearing acts". Rondo did not have a great game. The turnovers were uncharacteristic in fact. But it seemed to me that Atlanta came into game 6 committed to doing two things and that was containing Pierce and limiting Rondo's passing lanes. Even in his disappearing act there were positives, his defense on Teague for example, hit a few big jumpers when momentuem was swinging, etcetra. And yes KG carried the team, but it was PP when the C's were in full death spiral in the closing minutes that did was of those patented Pierce ugly, slow drives to the hoop and made 2 points out of nothing.
    Posted by fivekatz[/QUOTE]

With Rondo, we aren't talking about occasional disappearing acts.

If we were, this devisive back/forth debate would not be happening. 

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

RR no snows in the 4th period..its a pattern

Its just part of RR which is a conundrum?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Wasn't it Pierce in the 4th with two straight turnovers?  How about the hero three point shot that was an airball that blew game 5.  Allen, Bradley, and the rest of the team all stunk, but we found a way to win.  Wasn't Pierce who kept leaving Marvin Williams open all series long hitting three pointer after three pointer?  Wasn't it Bass playing to close up on JSmith and getting blown by constantly?  Bradley couldn't throw a rock in the ocean! Ray missed critcal free throws! The bench was a no show all series, but it is Rondo who gets criticized.  how about that bone head no call on Daniels who actually fouled the player before the ball was inbounded.  

In all honestly, when Rondo is off the floor the Celtics are hard to watch.  no flow to the offense.  The bench is HORRIBLE!!!!  

Where is the criticism on Doc's rotation or play calling?  If you want Rondo in the 4th to be the 1st option then Doc has to call the right plays.  I would prefer it because PP is fumbling and rumbling around out there and his handles are p i s s poor now.

Go CELTICS!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Wasn't it Pierce in the 4th with two straight turnovers?  How about the hero three point shot that was an airball that blew game 5.  Allen, Bradley, and the rest of the team all stunk, but we found a way to win.  Wasn't Pierce who kept leaving Marvin Williams open all series long hitting three pointer after three pointer?  Wasn't it Bass playing to close up on JSmith and getting blown by constantly?  Bradley couldn't throw a rock in the ocean! Ray missed critcal free throws! The bench was a no show all series, but it is Rondo who gets criticized.  how about that bone head no call on Daniels who actually fouled the player before the ball was inbounded.   In all honestly, when Rondo is off the floor the Celtics are hard to watch.  no flow to the offense.  The bench is HORRIBLE!!!!   Where is the criticism on Doc's rotation or play calling?  If you want Rondo in the 4th to be the 1st option then Doc has to call the right plays.  I would prefer it because PP is fumbling and rumbling around out there and his handles are p i s s poor now. Go CELTICS!!!!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Great example of throwing Doc and then CPP under the bus because R9R disappears in the 4th quarter.

Who else can we blame next?

Pud

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]I thought Rondo had a disappointing game. Generally speaking, in big games he has played well. Last night he didn't.  Of course, no Celtic played well last night except KG, though there were injuries that impacted this.  I'm not sure I"m clear on the need by antiqueman to single out Rondo yet again, I kinda thought you had made your point. To me, that's the distinction between being critical and hating. Being critical is making your point and moving on, as Petey tends to do. Hating is starting thread after thread to ram the same point home.  The one thing I think is pretty unfair is to insist that Rondo be totally consistent when that has never been his game. In other words, when he has a terrific game, anti-Rondo folks say, "well, since he can't do that consistently it doesn't count." Wrong - it does. As do his bad games.  Rondo actually was pretty consistent down the stretch in the regular season. He hasn't played that well in the playoffs. Rondo's test is coming though. The Celts aren't getting past the Heat (assuming they get past the sixers) without Rondo's best series. So, if you guys can just hang on a couple more weeks we should get a very good gut check on where he is at.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  After all, Rondo is "the best point guard in the Association, bar none."  On a side note, how would the CP3 lovers rate his riveting performance his last game?

As Always,

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]I swear people speak about Rondo after maybe 3 negative plays or so. Looking to make one of the greatest PG's like a bust. These are the people that will watch one game in the playoffs and maybe 4 games thru the season and have an opinion. RONDO with out him we dont make the playoffs. IF you remember in the beginning of the season RONDO had fuel and the BIG 3 were just trying to get in to shape. PIERCE had foot problems. Also, Ray missed so many games while RONDO and KG held the fort together. Thank GOD that BRADLEY showed up. Steamer was playing great also, 2 young players that really put in alot of great minutes and very minimal mistakes. RONDOs PROS' outweigh his cons a million to 1. Get over yourselves he is the best point guard the Celtics ever had. Cousy I didnt see and DJ I have to admit maybe a better defender but all around not a chance. You guys are killing a player with so much heart. So he takes risk when he defends. The ones he missed out on OVERBLOWN!!! However every one misses the hundreds he has stolen. Who shows up for the CELTS against MIAMI more than RONDO. ANSWER 0, none. His energy charges the CELTS more than anyone else when they face the HEAT!!! LOOK BACK IN THE LAST 2 SEASONS against MIAMI. WATCH the games he covered JAMES a player maybe the best player in the league. 6 inches taller than RONDO and 90 pounds heavier and RONDO plays him so tough. You guys dont see that. RONDO is the future and the present even if you dont feel he is. I am sorry but RONDO is here to stay. LIKE him or HATE him he is a CELTIC />and my answer is I LIKE him he is a great player. HIS J is coming along and free throws still to work on. But the only pure PG's in the league besides him are PARKER and PAUL. Every other PG in the league are combo guards or really a 2 guard like WESTBROOK and ROSE. IF I need a PG - definition of a PG-great vision, decision making, manage the game and first and foremost is passing the ball get players involved in the last resort become offense if needed. The general on the court in basketball is the PG.
    Posted by ojmega[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%.  It is so uncanny how Rondo changes the dynamics of any game that most miss the effort and intensity that he displays.  As far as taking over games at crunch time, that IS NOT his role on this team, YET!  It's NOT that he cannot do that, it's just not his time.  As the premier floor general in the Association, it is quite illogical the amount of criticism he receives on this forum for minimal mistakes.  Too many wannabe GMs and coaches who most likely do not do their jobs that well but expect professional athletes to be perfect.  News flash, there is no perfect person.

As Always,

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's escape: Rondo facts : Well just like you accuse me I will accuse you. Read all my posts. I talk about his disappearing acts, but I also praise him for having all the tools to be the BEST pg in the game.  Never once have I said he was not one of the best in the game. You are putting words out there that I did not say. I don't discredit his stats. Never have. But you stat people only go by the stats. Trying watching the game instead of running to the stat sheets always. Once again, you choose to read and see what you want to just like you watch the game. KG won that game.

First and foremost, I watch every single second (not entirely true as they sometimes cut to other games; witness Thursdays Atlanta game when they cut to Philly's win even though that game was on NBA TV) of every single Celtics game and am tuned into primarily what Rondo does on the court.  I have done so for over 10 plus years now.  I do so enjoy my DVR and NBA League Pass!  I get to record the games, rewind as many times as I like, and skip all the commercials.  How about you?  I'm not sure of who you refer to as stat people, although since I am a professor of mathematics I do have statistics as part of my background.  I tend to make general assertions even if I reply to a specific post, such as yours.  Usually, no offense is intended or taken from the rhetoric that I or you (plurally) espouse.  I have read many of your posts and agree that you express that Rondo is one of the best point guards in the NBA mixed in with your criticism.  I disagree in that I feel he is "the best point guard in the Association, bar none" and the amount of criticism he receives from the hater element is unwarranted.  Just my opinion, which doesn't mean much in the overall scheme of things; the same could be said for yours and a whole lot of other posters on this forum, even though the dialogue is often entertaining.  Please don't feel that I reserve my most stinging diatribe for you personally as Dudder (milk Dud), Pud (dle), and a whole bunch of Lacker posters rank much higher on my list of priorities when I have personal accusations to proclaim.

As Always,

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

P.S. - I went back to the post of yours to which I replied.  Don't see any praise therein for his positive contributions to a game 6 win, which was the jist of my dialogue with you.  Obviously you fail to read my posts as you would have already known that I watch every Celtics game.

As Always,

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's escape: Rondo facts : please dont disrespect my basketball intelligence. i clearly do more than stat watch. i watch games, except i dont watch them just live. i watch them, then watch them again, then watch all critical moments in the game again. also, i dont only watch Celtics games, i watch ALL nba games, so i can get a pulse of the league and the leagues best players. this is what i do, scoff if you want but i know what i am talking about more than i dont. im going to try to not respond to this type of negativity anymore. its all negative, nitpicking, need-someone-to-complain-about pathetic posting. ill continue to watch Rondo be terrible in the playoffs (even tho hes leading the nba in point-rebound-assist contribution in the playoffs, must be a misprint) and watch my team continue to advance. i feel bad for you guys bc your missing greatness, but hey, your loss. LETS GO CELTICS.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

+1

As Always,

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]Wasn't it Pierce in the 4th with two straight turnovers?  How about the hero three point shot that was an airball that blew game 5.  Allen, Bradley, and the rest of the team all stunk, but we found a way to win.  Wasn't Pierce who kept leaving Marvin Williams open all series long hitting three pointer after three pointer?  Wasn't it Bass playing to close up on JSmith and getting blown by constantly?  Bradley couldn't throw a rock in the ocean! Ray missed critcal free throws! The bench was a no show all series, but it is Rondo who gets criticized.  how about that bone head no call on Daniels who actually fouled the player before the ball was inbounded.   In all honestly, when Rondo is off the floor the Celtics are hard to watch.  no flow to the offense.  The bench is HORRIBLE!!!!   Where is the criticism on Doc's rotation or play calling?  If you want Rondo in the 4th to be the 1st option then Doc has to call the right plays.  I would prefer it because PP is fumbling and rumbling around out there and his handles are p i s s poor now. Go CELTICS!!!!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

+1
    Couldn't have said it better myself and in so few words.

As Always,

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

just wanted to double back

and bite on h. pie..
    RR showed up inthe 4th  BIG TIME!

He does remain the NBA conundrum.

Go C's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's escape: Rondo facts : Great example of throwing Doc and then CPP under the bus because R9R disappears in the 4th quarter. Who else can we blame next? Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

great example of a hypcrite. you can attack Rondo all day long no matter how well he does or how bad anyone else on the team has done, but when we point out players that have done a worse job, we are "throwing players under the bus". ohhhhhhhhh..okay.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Antique & Petey... i know you must feel like blowing your brains out by now.. its very frustrating to make our points without being ridiculed for being haters or low iq basketball people. Oh yes, for whomever posted about watching games... Ive watched almost all Celtic games since they became available on the internet and nba league pass... As a kid , being from NJ, I listened to them on WBZ radio with a barely audible signal much of the time. Im 56 years old, played and watched the game since i was 6, i continue to coach and love studying individual players on rewind ... Most of us are pointing out which seems obvious to us...its not hate, we love the Celtics... live & die with them (figureatively )  We're very frustrated watching him dog it or pay disinterested...watching him be lazy lazy lazy on defense..  observing his cold, often hostile attitude... which is supported by legacy since college days..  We can all forgive bad nights...PP has many awful shooting & TO nights... but I know PP is trying to give us his game... putting out the effort, even though hes failing at it..    You dont or wont see that Rondo falls into a different category... so be it. ITo answer one more question.. Some claim haters because Rondos flaws keep getting pointed out more than a few times.. after that, you consider the author a hater...  but ur wrong.. its a debate going on here.  Speaking for myself, as I read more posts defending Rondo inaccurately, I sometimes feel the need to respond again... Point / Counter Point..  the debate goes on...
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

this is a flawed argument. Rondo, even in his best games, looks like he is doing it with ease and not using much energy. so you saying he doesnt give effort sometimes is not valid. 

so you basically forgive anyone else on the team for having a bad night unless its Rondo.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]just wanted to double back and bite on h. pie.. RR showed up inthe 4th  BIG TIME! He does remain the NBA conundrum. Go C's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dbeach48[/QUOTE]

He was certainly overdue.

R9R hit more meaningful shots last night than he has the entire season.

And I keep count of them.

Pud

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's escape: Rondo facts : please dont disrespect my basketball intelligence. i clearly do more than stat watch. i watch games, except i dont watch them just live. i watch them, then watch them again, then watch all critical moments in the game again. also, i dont only watch Celtics games, i watch ALL nba games, so i can get a pulse of the league and the leagues best players. this is what i do, scoff if you want but i know what i am talking about more than i dont. im going to try to not respond to this type of negativity anymore. its all negative, nitpicking, need-someone-to-complain-about pathetic posting. ill continue to watch Rondo be terrible in the playoffs (even tho hes leading the nba in point-rebound-assist contribution in the playoffs, must be a misprint) and watch my team continue to advance. i feel bad for you guys bc your missing greatness, but hey, your loss. LETS GO CELTICS.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Jamez. This is a 2 way street or disucssion board. Many continue to attack my opinions. Which are actually more factual than some want to believe or see. And it is funny you only seem (with others) to continue to attack my points of view while many others on this board support them. I don't see much attack on them.

This board is not meant for personal attacks, which some of you would rather do. These are disucssion boards. If you don't agree, fine. I am not one who attacks anyone's point of view until I have been attacked personally.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's escape: Rondo facts : First and foremost, I watch every single second (not entirely true as they sometimes cut to other games; witness Thursdays Atlanta game when they cut to Philly's win even though that game was on NBA TV) of every single Celtics game and am tuned into primarily what Rondo does on the court.  I have done so for over 10 plus years now.  I do so enjoy my DVR and NBA League Pass!  I get to record the games, rewind as many times as I like, and skip all the commercials.  How about you?  I'm not sure of who you refer to as stat people, although since I am a professor of mathematics I do have statistics as part of my background.  I tend to make general assertions even if I reply to a specific post, such as yours.  Usually, no offense is intended or taken from the rhetoric that I or you (plurally) espouse.  I have read many of your posts and agree that you express that Rondo is one of the best point guards in the NBA mixed in with your criticism.  I disagree in that I feel he is "the best point guard in the Association, bar none" and the amount of criticism he receives from the hater element is unwarranted.  Just my opinion, which doesn't mean much in the overall scheme of things; the same could be said for yours and a whole lot of other posters on this forum, even though the dialogue is often entertaining.  Please don't feel that I reserve my most stinging diatribe for you personally as Dudder (milk Dud), Pud (dle), and a whole bunch of Lacker posters rank much higher on my list of priorities when I have personal accusations to proclaim. As Always,
    Posted by JamLock[/QUOTE]

Well put Jamlock. I respect your post. I too am enteretained most often as well as retain some insightful knowledge from you all. I look forward to future disussions with you and others willing to debate and not attack(not saying you).

Keep it green. Go Cs

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's escape: Rondo facts : Jamez. This is a 2 way street or disucssion board. Many continue to attack my opinions. Which are actually more factual than some want to believe or see. And it is funny you only seem (with others) to continue to attack my points of view while many others on this board support them. I don't see much attack on them. This board is not meant for personal attacks, which some of you would rather do. These are disucssion boards. If you don't agree, fine. I am not one who attacks anyone's point of view until I have been attacked personally.

what about my post did you see as a personal attack? all i said was ill try not to respond to useless nitpicking anymore, that pertains to anyone on this board. i was basically holding MYSELF back, not anyone else. 

it was in fact you that attacked MY credibility, calling me a stat watcher instead of a game watcher. i addressed that, but again, never attacked. even said please! lol