C's escape: Rondo facts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Re: C's escape: Rondo facts

his bull fighter (take a stab at it) defense can be aggrivating, no doubt about it.  However, as Jamez says, you're going to miss the pleasure of what's happening.  Forget the two or three other PG who switch places with eachother and Rondo for top spot.  Rondo is our guy and other teams, even when they gameplan for it, are not able to stop him.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: C's escape: Rondo facts:
    In Response to Re: C's escape: Rondo facts : what about my post did you see as a personal attack? all i said was ill try not to respond to useless nitpicking anymore, that pertains to anyone on this board. i was basically holding MYSELF back, not anyone else.  it was in fact you that attacked MY credibility, calling me a stat watcher instead of a game watcher. i addressed that, but again, never attacked. even said please! lol
    Posted by JamezHill24

I guess calling me a hater or basher seemed personal to me. No worries. Last time I say this though. I don't hate Rondo, I just expect more from him with regards to keeping into the entire game mentally(can't afford to check out of games). Period.  No intention of insulting your basketball IQ. I did not mean for it to be interpreted that way. Again, no worries. I think we now know we are on the same side at least. Go Cs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

As Always,

Sections
Shortcuts