C's impressed with Vonleh after workout!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

C's impressed with Vonleh after workout!

http://www.csnne.com/blog/celtics-talk/celtics-impressed-local-product-vonleh-after-workout

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: C's impressed with Vonleh after workout!

Randle or Vonleh for me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

He is a local kid, and still only 18, both good things. If only he had Bosh's height/length, instead of being closer to 6'8" I'd draft him in a heartbeat. 

Just no Randle please!

Really, Gordon or Vonleh would be awesome.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Randle or Vonleh for me.

[/QUOTE]

Randle would be terrible.

Randle over Gordon would be like Brandon Bass over Shawn Marion if both were the same age/same draft.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

If we are keeping it I'm really hoping for Gordon or Vonleh. If Randle slips let the Lakers have him and deal with the fact that he peaked in college.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If we are keeping it I'm really hoping for Gordon or Vonleh. If Randle slips let the Lakers have him and deal with the fact that he peaked in college.

[/QUOTE]

I'd love to see LA stuck with the next Brandon Bass who can't go left, has a bad body, and will average a 14/7 in the pro's during his prime.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Would love Vonleh, too!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

I like vonleh too. Id be fine with either gordon or vonleh,  the way the draft is going to unfold, we will def get one of them. Id like to stay away from randle (alligator arms, too left hand dominant) and marcus smart (tweener who needs the ball in his hands, and likes to shoot the 3 even tho he is terrible at it)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Randle is having surgery on his foot. Looks like he won't be picked before the Cs pick. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

I can agree with everyone about Gordon and Vonleh, Gordon's athleticism and ability to play great D and Vonleh's size, wingspan and strength.

I would rather them try to package a player and the #6, and another #1, this year or next, for a chance to get into the top 3 even more than a deal for Love.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

I can agree with everyone about Gordon and Vonleh, Gordon's athleticism and ability to play great D and Vonleh's size, wingspan and strength.

I would rather them try to package a player and the #6, and another #1, this year or next, for a chance to get into the top 3 even more than a deal for Love.

[/QUOTE]
    +1

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Orlando liked Vonleh so much that they are thinking about him rather than Exum with #4 and bringing in Payton and Naper for a look at #12 unless they move down.

http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com/2014/6/11/5801404/2014-nba-draft-orlando-magic-workout-elfrid-payton-shabazz-napier" rel="nofollow">http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com/2014/6/11/5801404/2014-nba-draft-orlando-magic-workout-elfrid-payton-shabazz-napier

[/QUOTE]

so..if thats the case, Exum drops. I could see the Jazz picking Gordon then.. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

and, the next best player is Smart. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to cabutan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

or Exum who the C's might take ahead of Smart. Randle may fall due to the need for foot surgery during summer camp ... Ugh!!!

If we can't move up to 1, 2 or 4 we might as well move down for an extra pick.

[/QUOTE]

yea, at 6, we are in bad position. Most of the teams ahead of us have similar needs. I wouldnt mind Smart. I think he looks to be solid ala Wade.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Gordon vonleh or McDermott 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to xxcodyfxx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gordon vonleh or McDermott 

[/QUOTE]

I think Vonleh is out..Word like Mployee said, has the magic taking the guy. Its also being rumored that the Bucks and Philly value Exum higher than the Jayhawks guys!!!  The bad part about it all is that none of the top ones will drop to us!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Imagine this:

1. Cavs - Embidd

2. Bucks - Exum

3. Philly - Parker

4. Magic - Vonleh

5. Jazz - Gordon

6. C's - ????

Wiggins could potentially drop.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

or Exum who the C's might take ahead of Smart. Randle may fall due to the need for foot surgery during summer camp ... Ugh!!!

If we can't move up to 1, 2 or 4 we might as well move down for an extra pick.

[/QUOTE]

yea, at 6, we are in bad position. Most of the teams ahead of us have similar needs. I wouldnt mind Smart. I think he looks to be solid ala Wade.

[/QUOTE]

Makes sense if RR were traded but otherwise I hate drafting a guard this high. Even if we move up to #4 all we do is guarantee a shot at Vonleh unless one of the first three teams does something crazy and one of the top three drop into our lap.

Unless we are picking for another team, I'm inclined to move down and get an extra pick ...

[/QUOTE]

Just read that Sixers are also into Vonleh. Not only that, the magic like both Vonleh and Gordon.. I think both of them, wont be in the board at 6...so..who drops!!??!?? I dont think Exum will drop. I think Wiggins is the one that will drop

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Imagine this:

1. Cavs - Embidd

2. Bucks - Exum

3. Philly - Parker

4. Magic - Vonleh

5. Jazz - Gordon

6. C's - ????

[/QUOTE]

Nahhhh ... the Bucks will take either Wiggins or Parker ahead of Exum. Philly could take Exum though and that would slide Parker down to Magic and Vonleh to Utah .... Our only hope is to move up with a deal for #4 with Orlando.

[/QUOTE]

a trade is doubtful as the Magic are looking to get another top pick (they want a PG and a big). We are stuck at 6 I think. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Imagine this:

1. Cavs - Embidd

2. Bucks - Exum

3. Philly - Parker

4. Magic - Vonleh

5. Jazz - Gordon

6. C's - ????

[/QUOTE]

Nahhhh ... the Bucks will take either Wiggins or Parker ahead of Exum. Philly could take Exum though and that would slide Parker down to Magic and Vonleh to Utah .... Our only hope is to move up with a deal for #4 with Orlando.

[/QUOTE]

a trade is doubtful as the Magic are looking to get another top pick (they want a PG and a big). We are stuck at 6 I think. 

[/QUOTE]

Sadly I agree ... Trade down if no chance at Vonleh or Gordon. I'd rather have two 1st round picks than just Smart.

Then we can make one spec pick on LaVine and still get Warren and another player as well ... Payton, Napier, Nurkic, Capela, Porzingis etc.

[/QUOTE]

Not a bad idea..I like Smart though. Worst case with Smart would be Terrence William but best case would be a Wade type of player.