C's impressed with Vonleh after workout!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

Re: C's impressed with Vonleh after workout!

In response to cabutan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Imagine this:

1. Cavs - Embidd

2. Bucks - Exum

3. Philly - Parker

4. Magic - Vonleh

5. Jazz - Gordon

6. C's - ????

Wiggins could potentially drop.

[/QUOTE]  philly would take wiggins.  no doubt.  no way wiggins, parker or embiid are there at 6.  no way.  exum, unlikely but possible.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I agree with the above posters.

The top 4, IMO, will be Embiid, Wiggins, Parker and Exum.

Both ORL and Utah may take PG's.  That would mean Utah will take Smart

Let's look at it pragmatically- not logically, because these things aren't logical:

CLE - I am 90% certain they will take Embiid.  7 ft kids with potential don't grow on trees.  And, they have Irving and Waiters (although they may not like him).  It's a safe pick, and after last year, they need to go safe.

MIL - I've said all along - new owners want to put fannies in the seats...........so, Parker or Wiggins, and I say Wiggins because he's Canadian.  And WIS is about as close to Canada as you can get.

PHI - They have MCW, and they have Noel.  They will take Exum or Parker, in my scenario.  Parker can score, so I think it will be Parker. 

ORL - needs a PG - Jameer Nelson is D.O.N.E in ORL...........if PHI doesn't take Exum, they will.  If PHI does take Exum, they will take Smart.  They need a PG, man......

Which leaves OUR fate in the hands of the Utah Jazz.  Do they like Burke?  Are they going to resign Kantner?

It's Gordon, Vonleh, Smart/Exum or Randle here.  If any team wants to get into the top 3, it's Utah, to get Parker, but I can't see it right now.

Utah may surprise and take McDermott, if they feel they'll lose Hayward, or Saric. 

But, let's say they take Smart.  That gives us our choice of Gordon or Vonleh (please not Randle). 

Haven't decided yet who I like better.  I'm still "smart"ing from not getting 1, 2 or 3!!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

We do need a few more fours

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree with the above posters.

The top 4, IMO, will be Embiid, Wiggins, Parker and Exum.

Both ORL and Utah may take PG's.  That would mean Utah will take Smart

Let's look at it pragmatically- not logically, because these things aren't logical:

CLE - I am 90% certain they will take Embiid.  7 ft kids with potential don't grow on trees.  And, they have Irving and Waiters (although they may not like him).  It's a safe pick, and after last year, they need to go safe.

MIL - I've said all along - new owners want to put fannies in the seats...........so, Parker or Wiggins, and I say Wiggins because he's Canadian.  And WIS is about as close to Canada as you can get.

PHI - They have MCW, and they have Noel.  They will take Exum or Parker, in my scenario.  Parker can score, so I think it will be Parker. 

ORL - needs a PG - Jameer Nelson is D.O.N.E in ORL...........if PHI doesn't take Exum, they will.  If PHI does take Exum, they will take Smart.  They need a PG, man......

Which leaves OUR fate in the hands of the Utah Jazz.  Do they like Burke?  Are they going to resign Kantner?

It's Gordon, Vonleh, Smart/Exum or Randle here.  If any team wants to get into the top 3, it's Utah, to get Parker, but I can't see it right now.

Utah may surprise and take McDermott, if they feel they'll lose Hayward, or Saric. 

But, let's say they take Smart.  That gives us our choice of Gordon or Vonleh (please not Randle). 

Haven't decided yet who I like better.  I'm still "smart"ing from not getting 1, 2 or 3!!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

[/QUOTE]

Word is they are thinking Vonleh @ 4 and trying out Payton and Napier for PG ... then what?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

If ORL takes Vonleh at 4, Utah will take Exum at 5.

Now, we have to choose between Smart, Gordon, Randle or Mr X (Saric? Nurcic? Stauskus?)

With Vonleh gone, he may look to trade the pick.  CHI is willing to give up both picks to move up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Use our two picks and draft for need.  Buy a guy like Gordon and buy a center that is ready.  Make advantage trades if you can.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

After watching Asik in the round vs Portland, I'll pass. If we could spend 12 mil for Asik I would make a run at Gortat first. Vonleh may not even be an option at 6,especially since Randle is going to have surgery after the draft because his broken foot hasn't healed properly.  

10. This post has been removed.