C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What?

We are offically in trouble?

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Oh ye of little faith.  Alla youse chicken littles, fer whom da sky is a fallin", go crawl back unner youse panic fallout shelters. Lemme tell youse all wawt's goin' on heres.

Its quise simple:::  it's called, accordin' ta da convententienial wis-a-dom, The Post Trade-Deadline Let Down.

Youse all gotta sea da big picture: lemme xplain::::  durin' da trade xbargo, wenn alla da trads wuz taking shapes da guyz hadta batten down da hatches, and fullspeed ahead, damn da torpedeos an alla dat, youse unnerstan?

It wuz a time ta put on da blinders and prove it or lose it and den some.... voila, and den sum, it was all over and da team wuz re-configurerated.  Da newz guyz got aboard and we had to incorporerate dem inta da system,  An all durin'; a biggroad tripp!!!

Den we cume bak home and unlax.  An guess, watt/  We sufferened a emotionional letdown.  Dat's all.

Da Cetlics R so confidant in their team dat dey tol JO, Shaq, Delonte, don'
    eben tink bout coming bak till youse 100 and 10% pain free.

Youse all gotta sea dat its alla bout da playoffs, and the last 15 games b 4 den.

So all youse lily whites panicy types wit da faintin spells ober ebey inconsequentewnial loss, git ober it and den sume.

Da said, gotta rest sume legs, specially dat kd Rondo.  U jus watch.  Doc n Danny got it all figured out.  Dat why dey's da genisuis, and youse all aint's!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What?

Even if the Celts won 3 out of 4 they would still say that we are officially in trouble because we didn't get 4 out of 4. That's just how it is here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What?:
    [QUOTE]Even if the Celts won 3 out of 4 they would still say that we are officially in trouble because we didn't get 4 out of 4. That's just how it is here.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

-

One man, one vote.  Use it or lose it.

PS, Women got da vote too's.

Vote early and often, dis means youse!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

They keep saying it's going to take time for the new guys to get acclimated, but they also expect the Celtics to win every game. DUH!

HAHAHA!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]They keep saying it's going to take time for the new guys to get acclimated, but they also expect the Celtics to win every game. DUH! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

-

I tink youse no's enuff bout da no-nuttin's ta take it alla-by-now wit da proverbiail grains o salt, and den some.

It ain't bout time at all, it's bout pacing, ya no, like a race horse, roundin' da bend, but not quite ready to open it up for da stretch run.  Let da young'uns run, our big horse exzperience tells us dat da race goes knot ta da swift, but to da skilled.  

Da Bulls o Pampolona run hard and gore many people, but they never gore a matador.

Peak early and run yourself into the ground, young Bulls, wese be waiting fer youse all in da ring, wit a cape and a picador! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What?:
    [QUOTE]We are offically in trouble? GIVE ME A BREAK! Oh ye of little faith.  Alla youse chicken littles, fer whom da sky is a fallin", go crawl back unner youse panic fallout shelters. Lemme tell youse all wawt's goin' on heres. Its quise simple:::  it's called, accordin' ta da convententienial wis-a-dom, The Post Trade-Deadline Let Down. Youse all gotta sea da big picture: lemme xplain::::  durin' da trade xbargo, wenn alla da trads wuz taking shapes da guyz hadta batten down da hatches, and fullspeed ahead, damn da torpedeos an alla dat, youse unnerstan? It wuz a time ta put on da blinders and prove it or lose it and den some.... voila, and den sum, it was all over and da team wuz re-configurerated.  Da newz guyz got aboard and we had to incorporerate dem inta da system,  An all durin'; a biggroad tripp!!! Den we cume bak home and unlax.  An guess, watt/  We sufferened a emotionional letdown.  Dat's all. Da Cetlics R so confidant in their team dat dey tol JO, Shaq, Delonte, don' eben tink bout coming bak till youse 100 and 10% pain free. Youse all gotta sea dat its alla bout da playoffs, and the last 15 games b 4 den. So all youse lily whites panicy types wit da faintin spells ober ebey inconsequentewnial loss, git ober it and den sume. Da said, gotta rest sume legs, specially dat kd Rondo.  U jus watch.  Doc n Danny got it all figured out.  Dat why dey's da genisuis, and youse all aint's!!!
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What? : It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

Not surprising, you're only a 1234 guy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

[QUOTE]Even if the Celts won 3 out of 4 they would still say that we are officially in trouble because we didn't get 4 out of 4. That's just how it is here.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

P34, I hate to break the news to you about Celtics fans (and correct me if I'm wrong guys) but losing 3 out of 4 games is not the same as winning 3 out of 4 games. Losing one game does not make yours or any team "officially in trouble." I've been around here for a while now and have seen some pretty dumb post, but this one has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever read. Using his logic, had the Celtics gone 81-1 this season, you all "would still say that we are officially in trouble because we didn't get 82 out of 82?" Huh?

Cool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Rajon Romanowski.  Please lay off the substances before you post your self serving, babbling rants that have no substance. Were you ignored as a kid? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What? : Not surprising, you're only a 1234 guy.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Your combacks are old, weak, and lame.  Why don't you take an originality pill.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

This is a difficult time for the Celtics.

They are trying to integrate new players, and uneven play is to be expected.

Last night was a back to back game on the road, a tough game to win for anyone.

I for one do not get as high as most people on this board when the new look Celtics win a few games against average or poor teams, or too low when they lose. Lets just hope that they can maintain home court over the Lakers. Currently they have a two game lead.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What?: LOL
    [QUOTE]Rajon Romanowski.  Please lay off the substances before you post your self serving, babbling rants that have no substance. Were you ignored as a kid? 
    Posted by Eldunker[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I like your ramblings Ski. I like a person with wit.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What?:
    [QUOTE]We are offically in trouble? GIVE ME A BREAK! Oh ye of little faith.  Alla youse chicken littles, fer whom da sky is a fallin", go crawl back unner youse panic fallout shelters. Lemme tell youse all wawt's goin' on heres. Its quise simple:::  it's called, accordin' ta da convententienial wis-a-dom, The Post Trade-Deadline Let Down. Youse all gotta sea da big picture: lemme xplain::::  durin' da trade xbargo, wenn alla da trads wuz taking shapes da guyz hadta batten down da hatches, and fullspeed ahead, damn da torpedeos an alla dat, youse unnerstan? It wuz a time ta put on da blinders and prove it or lose it and den some.... voila, and den sum, it was all over and da team wuz re-configurerated.  Da newz guyz got aboard and we had to incorporerate dem inta da system,  An all durin'; a biggroad tripp!!! Den we cume bak home and unlax.  An guess, watt/  We sufferened a emotionional letdown.  Dat's all. Da Cetlics R so confidant in their team dat dey tol JO, Shaq, Delonte, don' eben tink bout coming bak till youse 100 and 10% pain free. Youse all gotta sea dat its alla bout da playoffs, and the last 15 games b 4 den. So all youse lily whites panicy types wit da faintin spells ober ebey inconsequentewnial loss, git ober it and den sume. Da said, gotta rest sume legs, specially dat kd Rondo.  U jus watch.  Doc n Danny got it all figured out.  Dat why dey's da genisuis, and youse all aint's!!!
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

Last year near the end of the season the Cs lost a game to NJ who at the time was threatening to break the record for the worst season in history and a couple months later the Cs found themselves playing in game 7 of the finals.

I think, for better or worse, it all hangs on the big Shamrock at this point.

p.s. do you really write like that?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What? : Your combacks are old, weak, and lame.  Why don't you take an originality pill.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]This is a difficult time for the Celtics. They are trying to integrate new players, and uneven play is to be expected. Last night was a back to back game on the road, a tough game to win for anyone. I for one do not get as high as most people on this board when the new look Celtics win a few games against average or poor teams, or too low when they lose. Lets just hope that they can maintain home court over the Lakers. Currently they have a two game lead.
    Posted by TeamUmbutu[/QUOTE]

C's have a number of simultaneous goals right now.  Let's not lose sight of the top goal (getting and staying healthy).   We want the top spot in the east; we want to incorporate the new folks into the system; we want to get West, Shaq, Wafer, JON, and BBD back healthy; we want to rest the starters more; etc.

I was hoping for all of them to be met, but its just not going to happen so now I'm just hoping we get rest for the starters and get healthy for the playoffs.  Home court is going to be difficult.  We may well end up 5th or 6th in the league (SA, Chicago, Dallas, LA, and Miami could all be ahead of us given the schedule we have).  

So, let's just work on health and learn to win on the road in the playoffs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Ski- do you allow your son to post in your name as well?  Was he recently released from incarceration because I haven't seen his less than witty wiggerisms in quite some time. Its somewhat disconcerting to expect a certain literacy of expression only to be replaced by juvenile drivel. Or is it some alter ego of yours that is just dying to get out and can't be suppressed? Is it the former or the latter? I gots to know..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Every game matters when youre a fan. What kind of fan would you be if you didnt review the game and make your expert judgement on what went wrong?? lol

Losing to rotten teams and finishing the season bad is the Celtics MO the last 2 seasons... and we cant even complain too much cause of what happened in the playoffs last year... that long run to game 7 of the finals after such a dismal end of season record dwarfs the "why are we so bad now going into the playoffs"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]Every game matters when youre a fan. What kind of fan would you be if you didnt review the game and make your expert judgement on what went wrong?? lol Losing to rotten teams and finishing the season bad is the Celtics MO the last 2 seasons... and we cant even complain too much cause of what happened in the playoffs last year... that long run to game 7 of the finals after such a dismal end of season record dwarfs the "why are we so bad now going into the playoffs"
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Exactly - people live and die on every possession, every call, and every game and sometimes are unable to take a step back and view things from 50,000 feet.

What interests me about this whole concept is the psyche of the fan - if they lose to the Nets then the Cs are viewed as bad which hurts people's psyche, etc.

The whole idea of aligning one's psyche with the success or failure of us / we (as many describe the team) is kind of funny to me.

People attach their psyche to a bunch of illiterate millionaires who could not find Boston on a map but if they win it somehow makes them feel better about themselves and when they visit other cities they love to wear Sox, Pats, Bruins, and Cs jerseys and hats and sweatshirts, etc.  I find it really funny.  As if somehow wearing a Red Sox hat while visiting family in Baltimore makes them a better person, a winner, or whatever.  "Hey look at me I am from Boston and a bunch of guys who could not spell Boston before they got there make me better than you".......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Dudder,
    Where is the big Shamrock he is nowhere to be found?  If he could find a way to come back and play short minutes we might have won at least two of the three of the games we lost and would not be in this end of season pressure cooker.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]Dudder, Where is the big Shamrock he is nowhere to be found?  If he could find a way to come back and play short minutes we might have won at least two of the three of the games we lost and would not be in this end of season pressure cooker.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Um let's see if I can say this a different way.... THEY DON'T CARE IF THEY WIN NOW.... as Shaq himself has said if it were the playoffs he would be playing....

He was recently interviewed on WEEI where he said "I am feeling better, getting stronger, but still have some pain... Doc and the Big 3 told me don't come back until you're 100%".....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

when the winning percentage of a top team is .750 and if you lose three of four, that is freaking major...for every loss we should have three wins...you are posting like an idiot...and I have actually enjoyed many of your posts...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]when the winning percentage of a top team is .750 and if you lose three of four, that is freaking major...for every loss we should have three wins...you are posting like an idiot...and I have actually enjoyed many of your posts...
    Posted by elvis-surfs[/QUOTE]

whose post did you respond to?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Scenario #1 - the sky is falling, we must insert Shaq despite his sore achilles so we can beat the Nets and let them know who is Boss, and lets get Delonte back because in here even though he still has a cast and Danny made up a story about an ankle injured in warmups....Lets bring back JON even though he is still dizzy from anastesia..We must win these games at all cost or we run the risk of losing homecourt to the Big Bad Bulls!!!  - Ok, so now you won a couple more games and at tip off of game 1 of the first series we have 8 players suited up and 2 are from the D-league..

Scenario # 2 -  Everything is fine.  This team knows what it has even though the fans arent buying the O'Neals coming back.  We may lose a few games in this stretch but once guys come back at full strenght, its a no brainer that we run the table in the last 5 games and gain that momentum needed and also having the new guys all feel confident about their game, so if called upon in the 2nd round, they have a sense of belonging and some comfort. Everyone should be relatively healthy and we can make a long run because noone  is as deep or talented as us and we WILL win at home or on the road.  This homecourt shyt is overated and we dont plan on playing many game 7's anyway.

I choose to think that the Celtics players arent panicking and have it in cruise control and NO, they dont owe any fans some sort of maximum effort because you bought a cheap ticket to a game nodody else cared to watch live.  The guys are tired and you armchair(never bounced a ball) whiners have no right to critisize , soooo shut ur pie hole and relax until the playoffs start and then judge this team.  We all knew at the beginning of the year that guys like Shaq were brought here to provide postseason Play, so stop b*tching about losses to teams who will be fishing when WE are playing in June...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

[QUOTE]Scenario #1 - the sky is falling, we must insert Shaq despite his sore achilles so we can beat the Nets and let them know who is Boss, and lets get Delonte back because in here even though he still has a cast and Danny made up a story about an ankle injured in warmups....Lets bring back JON even though he is still dizzy from anastesia..We must win these games at all cost or we run the risk of losing homecourt to the Big Bad Bulls!!!  - Ok, so now you won a couple more games and at tip off of game 1 of the first series we have 8 players suited up and 2 are from the D-league.. Scenario # 2 -  Everything is fine.  This team knows what it has even though the fans arent buying the O'Neals coming back.  We may lose a few games in this stretch but once guys come back at full strenght, its a no brainer that we run the table in the last 5 games and gain that momentum needed and also having the new guys all feel confident about their game, so if called upon in the 2nd round, they have a sense of belonging and some comfort. Everyone should be relatively healthy and we can make a long run because noone  is as deep or talented as us and we WILL win at home or on the road.  This homecourt shyt is overated and we dont plan on playing many game 7's anyway. I choose to think that the Celtics players arent panicking and have it in cruise control and NO, they dont owe any fans some sort of maximum effort because you bought a cheap ticket to a game nodody else cared to watch live.  The guys are tired and you armchair(never bounced a ball) whiners have no right to critisize , soooo shut ur pie hole and relax until the playoffs start and then judge this team.  We all knew at the beginning of the year that guys like Shaq were brought here to provide postseason Play, so stop b*tching about losses to teams who will be fishing when WE are playing in June...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Laughing lets hear it for JayShizzle! best post ive read all day.

Sections
Shortcuts