Cs lose to Cavs!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Cs lose to Cavs!!!

I guess Ray played. Back to mediocrity.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: Cs lose to Cavs!!!

The Celtics lost because of overconfidence.  Scoring was not prolific.  Both teams were playing good defense.  Raw rookie Mychel (not Tristan) Thompson, lowly 15th man off the bench, comes in and C's dared him to shoot.  He canned 2/3 shots and a few other things.  Then it can't be helped that the C's never saw Kyrie Irving.  He is an end of gamer and a possible A+ player if he can stay healthy, like we wish good health, for all other players too.  The league is now learning what it is Irving can really do.  Conclusion: the Celtics were lulled to sleep and the Cavs stole one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustWords. Show JustWords's posts

In Response to Re: Cs lose to Cavs!!!:
    [QUOTE]  Conclusion: the Celtics were lulled to sleep and the Cavs stole one.
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

Pretty much agree.  The they're not young enough to keep up the recent extreme level of intensity - few teams are.  A lesser team snuk up on them.  Happens.  Can't let it happen too often, but it's the nature of the season.

Not the most exciting game I've ever seen, but I didn't see much of it.  The crowd sounded bored.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I thought Kylie was the best player in the draft. I seen alot of dumb fans wanting the Cavs to take Williams and draft a point guard 4rth like the midget playing for the Bobcats. 

Bass and Moore were totally exposed,because both guys got blew by all night. 

Bradley was picked all night,but Moore was just blew by without  apick being needed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Tough loss.  Makes us all want to overanalyze it.   In the end, a number of players had bad mistakes down the stretch, young and old.  

This team doesn't get too high from in season wins nor too low from in season losses.   Let's hope they keep that balance and focus on the next game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

[QUOTE]The Celtics lost because of overconfidence.  Scoring was not prolific.  Both teams were playing good defense.  Raw rookie Mychel (not Tristan) Thompson, lowly 15th man off the bench, comes in and C's dared him to shoot.  He canned 2/3 shots and a few other things.  Then it can't be helped that the C's never saw Kyrie Irving.  He is an end of gamer and a possible A+ player if he can stay healthy, like we wish good health, for all other players too.  The league is now learning what it is Irving can really do.  Conclusion: the Celtics were lulled to sleep and the Cavs stole one.
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

Cavs are the future!  And Cavs will build through the draft to get even better!  Your team is the past!  And Celtics will always spend big money for the quick fix and remain a bunch of old vets that don't fit!

Sections
Shortcuts