C's love Marshon Brooks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

C's love Marshon Brooks

Sources close to the situation say Brooks has not found his floor - a team towards the bottom of the draft that will commit to him - but there is talk that Boston loves him at #25 so that might be the lowest he goes, but Celtics sources said recently they have not narrowed in on any one player yet. HoopsWorld

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: C's love Marshon Brooks

I don't think he will last that long. He would be one of my top 3 if he did though!!  I like Justin Harper and Tobias Harris as well if not more! If they are all 3 off the board by the time the Celtic's pick, Jeremy Tyler would probably be my choice!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rampageimt23. Show rampageimt23's posts

It doesn't matter who we draft.  They will ride the bench anyways because Doc doesn't trust the younger talent.  Just ask Jeff Green.  Then DA will go out and sign over the hill free agents that make us older.  Same song and dance as the last few years.  We will overpay for BBD probably which is a mistake but Doc and DA love him for some reason.  The guy is good for about 50 games and then runs out of steam.  If we need to get younger through the draft then Doc needs to start utliizing them but he doesn't.  They just get traded.  Ask Bill Walker, Luke Harangody and Semih Erden.   I thought we should have taken James Anderson instead of Avery Bradley in the draft last year.  We need some youth, a 6th man that can create his own offense and is a lights out shooter (JR Smith minus the attitude problem) and a young athletic big man who can play defense and rebound (DeAndre Jordan or take a flyer on Greg Oden). 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: C's love Marshon Brooks:
    It doesn't matter who we draft.  They will ride the bench anyways because Doc doesn't trust the younger talent.  Just ask Jeff Green.  Then DA will go out and sign over the hill free agents that make us older.  Same song and dance as the last few years.  We will overpay for BBD probably which is a mistake but Doc and DA love him for some reason.  The guy is good for about 50 games and then runs out of steam.  If we need to get younger through the draft then Doc needs to start utliizing them but he doesn't.  They just get traded.  Ask Bill Walker, Luke Harangody and Semih Erden.   I thought we should have taken James Anderson instead of Avery Bradley in the draft last year.  We need some youth, a 6th man that can create his own offense and is a lights out shooter (JR Smith minus the attitude problem) and a young athletic big man who can play defense and rebound (DeAndre Jordan or take a flyer on Greg Oden). 

Posted by rampageimt23

true..yea the whole Doc not playing guys has really taken the fun away from following the draft, I still do but I have no hopes of him playing any new upcoming player. I hope next season we see something different but I doubt it..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://www.celticsblog.com/2011/6/8/2212921/celtics-draft-preview-marshon-brooks

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts