C's Play Weak Schedule 50 games against sub 500 teams.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Re: C's Play Weak Schedule 50 games against sub 500 teams.

In Response to Re: C's Play Weak Schedule 50 games against sub 500 teams.:
    In Response to Re: C's Play Weak Schedule 50 games against sub 500 teams. :   Actually, it is interesting how few white players there are in the league, and out of the white players there actually are, how many come from Europe.  Just saying, at a normal company, that level of disparity of one ethnic group disproportionately represented would have everyone screaming and the EEOC all over them.  It seems that some white people are very good at basketball, just lately less and less from the US, it appears you have to be from Germany, Spain, or Canada to play basketball if you happen to be White.   You don't have to jump all over me if you disagree, I'm just pointing out what appears to be factually obvious about the NBA.

Posted by jeezem

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Re: C's Play Weak Schedule 50 games against sub 500 teams. :   Actually, it is interesting how few white players there are in the league, and out of the white players there actually are, how many come from Europe.  Just saying, at a normal company, that level of disparity of one ethnic group disproportionately represented would have everyone screaming and the EEOC all over them.  It seems that some white people are very good at basketball, just lately less and less from the US, it appears you have to be from Germany, Spain, or Canada to play basketball if you happen to be White.   You don't have to jump all over me if you disagree, I'm just pointing out what appears to be factually obvious about the NBA.
    Posted by jeezem

Hi jeezem,

The reason the NBA hass so few white American players is money. Black players sell tickets as white fans like to watch star ball. Black players are more entertaining,they dunk more and play a one on one style ball. This sells tickets.

For some reason solid fundamental ball and great shooting dosn't sell tickets in America. David Stern's NBA is all about the stars as stars sell tickets. The way to get the stars to shine is isolation style hoop,this is where a player like Kobe,Pierce, Lebron go one on one and either score or go to the line on a phoney charge call.

White American players won't make the NBA unless they change their style and become more entertaining.

Run

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Re: C's Play Weak Schedule 50 games against sub 500 teams. : It wasn't like you much credibility to lose, Old School, but your words to susan are beyond the pale (for ignoramuses like yourself, that expression means 'very bad') Your constant arguments against the Celtics are pointless, one-sided and illogical. Your constant railing against the lack of causasians in the NBA is too. Not once have you complained about the # of back to backs the C's have versus the Lakers. I am on this site to read, occasionally comment, and to learn. You bring nothing to the table but anit-Celtic biased complaining. I will redouble my efforts to report your posts and hope that you will lose your RUNnyRunRun monkier, just as you lost you Old School moniker years ago.
    Posted by Schleprechaun

Hello Schep,

The Old School moniker is still active and may come back some day.

I am far from anti Celtic,I have been a C's fan for 40 years. I just don't like this Danny Ainge team. Do they not lead the league in trash talking? Do they not run a fast break ? Do they  play a slow down physical smack down style hoop?

Ainge has brought in bad boy type players Wallace,Posey,Brown, T Allen, Telfair, Starsbury, Daniels and Robinson. Players you would not want your daughter to date and tarnish the Celtic name.

Tell Suzy I'm sorry.

Take care Run

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

part of the reason there are more sub 500 teams in the east is that there are more higher level teams gobbling up wins.  When you have boston, miami, orlando, atlanta, and now chicago playing well, then that means you have a few teams with a lot of wins and a lot of teams with few wins.  True, the west is more balanced.
    Posted by cole-ely

ESPN has the West with 15 of the top 25 teams, according to Stein.

Run

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

This person Run is a clown..so there are 4 teams in the western conference sub 500..and as Run pointed out 9 sub 500 teams in the Eastern conference.. Yet Runs math says the Lakers will only play 16 games against sub 500 teams ALL season.. So does that mean the Lakers will not play the Eastern conference at all..because 16 + 9 is 25.. Yea Run is an idiot..Now Run Tell That.. Cant wait for another long streak so these fools can go back into hiding..
    Posted by BBALLIQ

Please read my post ,I stated LA would face only 30 sub 500 teams not 16.

Apology please??

Take care Run

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Re: C's Play Weak Schedule 50 games against sub 500 teams. : Please go away you stupid racist idiot.  Such stereotypes aren't even worth a discussion.   I thought you were just a Lakers fan stirring up the great competition between two great franchises until I read this.  Then I realized what a stupid troll you are.   If we all put this guy on Ignore, maybe we can get back to intelligent conversations.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

I do like the Lakers ,smart team and Jackson is a great coach who likes international players.Boston didn't even want Gasol or his brother WHY??

Run

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

All the teams play 82 games. The strength of teams changes every couple of years due to FA and trades. It has nothing to do with scheduling. The only problems come when a team like the Lakers can play 21 of the first 34 games at home or not have many back to back games. The C's have a nice home stretch right now so in the end I suppose it all works itself out pretty fairly.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Agreed.  It all ends up working out the same for all teams.  Anyone remember a couple years back, when LA had the longest road stretch in NBA history?  LA fans were complaining about that, while non-LA fans were complaining about how many home games they got outside of that.  Everyone gets 41 and 41.  The ONLY complaint ANYONE can make about LA's schedule is the two extra home games against that other team from LA.  But it's also known that Western Conference teams have to travel a lot more due to distances between games.   The Eastern Conference is more packed.  But again, it all washes out in the end.

Sections
Shortcuts