C's Score in 70 point range again Ugly Ball?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

C's Score in 70 point range again Ugly Ball?

The Boston Celtics used to mean Fast Break exciting end to end basketball. High scoring games in the 120 point range were frequent. Red used to have his teams run the other team off the court. Tommy used to run the other teams off the court. Even Birds C's ran more then Doc's C's and scored a much higher level.

This years C's team has scored in the 70 point range 4 times, 80 point range 16 times, 90 point range 18 times ,100 point range 11 times helped by two double overtimes and 110 point range only 7 times with 4 of the games helped by double overtimes.

So 56% of the time Boston scores in the 70-80 point range, and 68% of the time they score in the 70-80 or 90 point range. Only on 3 occasions has Boston scored 110 points without overtime involved.

Ainge has become the Old Pat Riley of the Knicks who almost killed the league in the 90's with slow down thug ball.

Red must be looking down with disgust on this slow ball anti Celtic fast break basketball.

Truly Ugly basketball

Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Re: C's Score in 70 point range again Ugly Ball?

Where is rameakap   ? maybe fell asleep watching the C's game??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

They also outscore their opponent 54.8% of the time...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to N2thaIzzo's comment:

They also outscore their opponent 54.8% of the time...

Winning Ugly is what the C's do, not much fun to watch or play.

This will hurt attendence.

Run

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Run what do you think of the new PED policy in the NBA? It doesn't look good for your Euros. If Turkaglu was juicer who else? Jan Vesely or maybe even Zaza, it could get really bad for the Euros.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Please make good on your threats to stop watching. 

You have not answered a simple question: if you hate it so much, why do you watch? 

I think you really do hate it, so we know the answer. You're here trolling and to maybe finish your PhD in dooshism. Good luck with that. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Run what do you think of the new PED policy in the NBA? It doesn't look good for your Euros. If Turkaglu was juicer who else? Jan Vesely or maybe even Zaza, it could get really bad for the Euros.

NBA players take alott of HGH and certain steroids which are hard to detect. I would say Bass, Rondo,Garnett,Pierce, Bradley and most Celtics are probally taking something. Next year the NBA may test for HGH and the thugs will get caught and like baseball the records will be tarnished. The game has become ugly a bunch of muscleheads running around beating each other up. Look at the old C's skinny guys. I don't see many skinny guys any more,even Rondo is jacked .

Run

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Kobe = 81 points in a single game

Celtics team = 79 points in a single game

ROTFPMPLMAO!!!

Stay blessed!

Lakers with Gasol healthy might win the title. They are a fun team to watch, unlike our tough guys C's.

Run

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Please make good on your threats to stop watching. 

You have not answered a simple question: if you hate it so much, why do you watch? 

I think you really do hate it, so we know the answer. You're here trolling and to maybe finish your PhD in dooshism. Good luck with that. 

Hi Boston Troll

I am here to expose the ugly ball the C's play. I am here to ask Danny Ainge why he likes slow ball,why he likes only athletes who are jacked up on HGH. Why Ainge has hurt the game by playing thug ball.

I love Hoop , I just like teams that run and play team ball and score alott of points.

Take care

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:

NBA players take alott of HGH and certain steroids which are hard to detect. I would say Bass, Rondo,Garnett,Pierce, Bradley and most Celtics are probally taking something. Next year the NBA may test for HGH and the thugs will get caught and like baseball the records will be tarnished. The game has become ugly a bunch of muscleheads running around beating each other up. Look at the old C's skinny guys. I don't see many skinny guys any more,even Rondo is jacked .

Run

It is clearly a Euro problem. Turkaglu is only that has been suspend for steriod. He is a vet, so you have to assume most Euro's are on the juice.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Hi Bosox joe

Another 70 point game by are slow down thug team.

Maybe the Euro's are doping but take a look at the C's players they are all jacked up and can't shoot because of the large muscles, Williams looks like a Wrestler.

Take care Run