Cs should consider using Amnesty on Rondo this summer.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Cs should consider using Amnesty on Rondo this summer.

I've never been a Rondo fan. That said, I now believe that keeping him another year would be toixic. I don't think any team is going to give up a #1 (protected or otherwise) for him. Next season it's optimistic to say that the team will have a high profile rookie. Having a "captain" that openly disses the coach could have long term effects. The Cs hav an amnesty and Rondo's contract is pre-CBA. 

At this point just getting rid of him and freeing up about $12mil in cap space is worth it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Cs should consider using Amnesty on Rondo this summer.

I think a team would still frantically buy on him for a #1.

I dont think you can amnesty him because his trade value could be a real help to future parts even a young prospect or something of that nature.

DA will find a way to get rid of him via Trade come draft night or summer

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Amnesty is normally used to get luxury tax relief.  I don't think we have that problem next year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

If we could use Rondo to trade up, I'm all for it.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

The Fakers are going mad looking for Love. They are welcome to that overrated chancer. So here is a Stern dream...Lakers and Celtics trade this summer. The Lakers pick, next thing it's announced...Rondo to Lakers and we get their pick. They attract the Big Love, have Rondo dish him the rock, keep Bryant's smile for now and make make a run at an open West- one more for that brat Bryant before he hangs up his singlet off the rafters himself. Celtics who can't attract the shallow NBA free agent will build club-side up and lay the log for some serious dynasty action. Done deal. Everyone's happy...Fakers get their ONE shot until their next band aid comes along and the Celtics get the future....Oooooh yeahhhhhh.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to johconn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Fakers are going mad looking for Love. They are welcome to that overrated chancer. So here is a Stern dream...Lakers and Celtics trade this summer. The Lakers pick, next thing it's announced...Rondo to Lakers and we get their pick. They attract the Big Love, have Rondo dish him the rock, keep Bryant's smile for now and make make a run at an open West- one more for that brat Bryant before he hangs up his singlet off the rafters himself. Celtics who can't attract the shallow NBA free agent will build club-side up and lay the log for some serious dynasty action. Done deal. Everyone's happy...Fakers get their ONE shot until their next band aid comes along and the Celtics get the future....Oooooh yeahhhhhh.

[/QUOTE]

Stern is gone.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

still his dream

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to CubanPete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've never been a Rondo fan. That said, I now believe that keeping him another year would be toixic. I don't think any team is going to give up a #1 (protected or otherwise) for him. Next season it's optimistic to say that the team will have a high profile rookie. Having a "captain" that openly disses the coach could have long term effects. The Cs hav an amnesty and Rondo's contract is pre-CBA. 

At this point just getting rid of him and freeing up about $12mil in cap space is worth it.

[/QUOTE]

STOP SMOKING CRACK !

RONDO IS NOT GOING TO GET AMNESTY....

BUT IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE AINGE WAS OFFERD ISAIH THOMAS, BEN McLAMORE, AND AT LEAST a #1 DRAFT PICK FOR RONDO AND TURNED DOWN THE TRADE...THEY BETTER GET A BETTER DEAL THAN THAT IF THEY TRADE RONDO THIS SUMMER !!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rondo will be gone on draft night.

If he's not will you make a thread admitting you were wrong?   Haha!!!

Better yet, promise the board you will ban yourself until 2015!!!

[/QUOTE]

Professor Mployee, I think he read your suggestion on the Jimmer thread that we sign Jimmer so he could have more playing time. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shamrock1000. Show shamrock1000's posts

Dumbest post ever

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to johconn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+ 1

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

CP...I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU...if it's possible, do it...he's a cancer already on this team as many felt he would be...time to cut the cord and TANK - WITH HONOR for a seconds glorious year!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

STOP SMOKING CRACK !

RONDO IS NOT GOING TO GET AMNESTY....

BUT IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE AINGE WAS OFFERD ISAIH THOMAS, BEN McLAMORE, AND AT LEAST a #1 DRAFT PICK FOR RONDO AND TURNED DOWN THE TRADE...THEY BETTER GET A BETTER DEAL THAN THAT IF THEY TRADE RONDO THIS SUMMER !!!

[/QUOTE]

Nice roses...going to Kimmy Pookie?!

She's hot for a 2 zipcode bottomed swine!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to shamrock1000's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dumbest post ever

[/QUOTE]

OH NO...I've seen many worse than this...even today!

Sections
Shortcuts