- Flame away all you want, Rondo is NOT a core player.
- Rondo will turn 27 next year. That's 30 in baseball years.
- Rondo's trade value won't be higher than it is now.
- Portland is not rebuilding, yet it has the 6th and 11th picks in tonight's draft.
- Portand needs an established PG. There's none on their roster.
- No matter how hard the Cs try to win with KG and PP, the result would be another playoff exit.
- The Cs will have to take on Wes Matthews contract to make the deal work. The Cs have an amnesty.
John Henson was a dominant shot blocker and rebounder with the Tarheels. He's got the broad shoulders and frame to add more strengh/size. He has a wingspan similar to Davis. He would be a great theoretical pick at #6.
Wil Barton can score, defend, and rebound. Not bad for a 6'6" SG. He's moving up the boards.
That concludes my wish list.
Random thought: Kendrick Perkins sucks. If he get's amnestied, it will prove that that Ainge was right not to give him that money.