C's sign two more thugs Williams and Crawford??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

C's sign two more thugs Williams and Crawford??

What is it with Ainge he keeps bringing in players with bad attitudes who have been bad apples on other teams. Crawford is a gunner who has to have the ball, non team player, plays no D and displays a temper tantrum if he sits on the bench to long.

Williams had to go to China to find work, no NBA team wanted him because of his poor work habbits, turnover machine and poor shot selection.

I had to laugh when poster after poster mentioned Danny taking an international guy? Or Redick?  We all know Danny likes athletes with very questionable attitudes.

This should be fun watching this 500 team with out a big man, Garnett gets hurt and the C's are done.

Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

Re: C's sign two more thugs Williams and Crawford??

so, what exactly makes them thugs, again?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

pray to god you never "run" into a real thug!  jeeeez! I can garauntee to you there are no real "thugs' or "gangsters' in professional sports. It just shows how ignorant you are.  There are plenty of thugs and gangstas out there but please... The worst player in the league aint capable of what the softest gang banger in real if is... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

They're not thugs, just hard headed. Hopefully Doc, KG, and PP can get through to them and buy into the Celtic concept. I live in the DC area and Crawford is a streaky shooter. Even though he was playing for a pitiful Wizards team. When he gets hot he can light them up. He has to learn how to play defense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

let the "thugs" fly!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to N2thaIzzo's comment:

They're black.

Hey - dont blame me, I am just saying what this dude and everyone in Boston implies whent they call our athletes punks, thugs ... racist piece of sheet

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Is someone special if they are a thug?

seems to be popular to portray one's self as one.....seems like the easy way out of not being responsible cause you're afraid someone might notice your shortcomings.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

They're black.

Hey - dont blame me, I am just saying what this dude and everyone in Boston implies whent they call our athletes punks, thugs ... racist piece of sheet

No being black does not make you a thug.  Crawford and Williams are bad team players,gunners,have bad attitudes,play poor defense and come across as bad apples.

Many white players are also thugs, Bill Lambeer was a thug.

Ainge and Rivers refuse to take any international guys knowing Garnett dosn't like to play with any.

Run

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:

What is it with Ainge he keeps bringing in players with bad attitudes who have been bad apples on other teams. Crawford is a gunner who has to have the ball, non team player, plays no D and displays a temper tantrum if he sits on the bench to long.

Williams had to go to China to find work, no NBA team wanted him because of his poor work habbits, turnover machine and poor shot selection.

I had to laugh when poster after poster mentioned Danny taking an international guy? Or Redick?  We all know Danny likes athletes with very questionable attitudes.

This should be fun watching this 500 team with out a big man, Garnett gets hurt and the C's are done.

Run

Sorry but you are clueless. My guess is that you have never heard of either one of these guys until a few days ago and you want to be a headline that they are thugs??? what is wrong with you?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Maybe he can interpret their tats?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

They're black.

No being black does not make you a thug.  Crawford and Williams are bad team players,gunners,have bad attitudes,play poor defense and come across as bad apples.

Ainge and Rivers refuse to take any international guys knowing Garnett dosn't like to play with any.

Run

You are quite the bigot. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

They're black.

Run

You are quite the bigot. 

It is funny how he said many white guys are thugs and mentions one from about 30 yrs ago...lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

According to runrun, the Celtics should be spending all their scouting dollars looking for a none black player and one that is below 6'3" or above 6'9" (apparently the Celtics have cornered the market on 6'3" - 6'9" players).  They should be looking for a guy that has never spoken his mind and is so unselfish he will have a hard time feeding himself because he is always worried about other people.   Our target player should be preferably a Euro but will take Mexican and/or philippino if they're lite skinned.

Runrun wouldn't it be easier if Danny just asked San Antonio if we could borrow Genobli for a couple years?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

The Celtics offered a 10 day contract to a German guy - Olbrecht....and he turned it down!  Maybe that would have made the old fool happy!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shtarka. Show Shtarka's posts

Many  white fans have no  real understanding where most of these young black players are coming from culturally and socially...easy to make wrong judgments based on ignorance and fear.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

They both saying right things and both were on bad teams lets see what happends with new enviroment.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

They're black.

Run

No way! Garnett was a huge supporter of Steamer. Sort of took him under his wing for a while. This shows where you are from!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to Shtarka's comment:

Many  white fans have no  real understanding where most of these young black players are coming from culturally and socially...easy to make wrong judgments based on ignorance and fear.

+1
    Not so much ignorance and fear but no understanding or tolerance. We for the most part don't walk in their moccasins. Doesn't just apply to minorities... all people  have their issues and we all need to understand and try to help each other if we can.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StrongArmHnz. Show StrongArmHnz's posts

Not bad for some so called thugs....

Run

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

If that is thug ball I love it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:

If that is thug ball I love it.

Can we get two more thugs!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Anyone remember when Run called PJ Brown a thug? That was really funny. One of the great guys in the world and he is thug to Run because of skin color.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

T-Will is a Celtic he will sign beyond this year. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from alchow00. Show alchow00's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

pray to god you never "run" into a real thug!  jeeeez! I can garauntee to you there are no real "thugs' or "gangsters' in professional sports. It just shows how ignorant you are.  There are plenty of thugs and gangstas out there but please... The worst player in the league aint capable of what the softest gang banger in real if is... 

He's a racist.  He assumes all blacks are thugs.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

oldschool,

STOP the hate against black players, before your self-proclaimed IQ of 140 gets reduced to a single digit.

Steve