C's Still Pursuing Trade For Kevin Love!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

C's Still Pursuing Trade For Kevin Love!

Baxter Holmes: Celtics never gave up on pursuing Kevin Love. As I’ve written before, they’re prepared to get creative by involving other teams in a deal. Twitter @BaxterHolmes - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.MOLsLUZW.dpuf" rel="nofollow">http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.MOLsLUZW.dpuf

k

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: C's Still Pursuing Trade For Kevin Love!

Adrian Wojnarowski: Here's something that remains unchanged: Danny Ainge's relentless pursuit of creative ways to engage Minnesota on a Kevin Love deal. Twitter @WojYahooNBA - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.MOLsLUZW.dpuf

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Darren Wolfson: Still say long-shot, but exactly >>> RT @Baxter Holmes Celtics never gave up pursuing Love. Prepared to get creative involving other teams. Twitter @DarrenWolfson - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.MOLsLUZW.dpuf

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Kevin Love Trade Rumors: Celtics continue to pursue deal with Timberwolves
    by Jack Jorgensen 56m ago 

Amid all of the NBA free agency talk this week, we haven’t really heard all that much in regards to Kevin Love being dealt from the Minnesota Timberwolves. Actually, the talk has been all but non-existent, but the Boston Celtics and Danny Ainge could be out to change that.

According to a report from Yahoo’s resident basketball expert Adrian Wojnarowski, Ainge is still in the office trying to come up with a variety of ways that he can strike a deal with the Timberwolves to bring Love to Boston.

Back when the Love talk was at its peak about a month ago, you’ll remember that the Celtics were one of the teams at the forefront of the conversation. Love even spent some time in Boston and was said to have really enjoyed what he saw on his visit to the city.

Still, the Timberwolves remain relentless in their dealings with the matter. Given some ridiculous trades that we have seen in the past from various organizations, Minnesota deserves some bit of credit for holding out this long and not pulling the trigger on something prematurely.

The only question now is what sort of “creative” plans is Ainge trying to come up with to get them to finally hotshot a deal?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

So BCSP, would you agree with Fungus that Danny has already moved on to "building through the draft" or does he continue to try rebuilding via the trade while adding assets (young, vets, picks, etc) the entire time?

I would agree with these sports writers that DA wants K. Love on this team! I just hope the C's find a way to keep Smart and Young! Sully and future draft picks only!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

So BCSP, would you agree with Fungus that Danny has already moved on to "building through the draft" or does he continue to try rebuilding via the trade while adding assets (young, vets, picks, etc) the entire time?

i 100% think he will make trades...i'm not saying he will get love..but ainge will not let this team be as horrible as last season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

I would agree with these sports writers that DA wants K. Love on this team! I just hope the C's find a way to keep Smart and Young! Sully and future draft picks only!

i hope to god he don't trade smart.....that would make me sick.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

i 100% think he will make trades...i'm not saying he will get love..but ainge will not let this team be as horrible as last season.

We are on the same page!

we are mostly alway's on the same page...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]

No way he trades Smart..........we would mutiny!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

With the belief that Minnesota doesn't love any package Boston can put together, Ainge is probably exploring just about anything. Sign-and-trade possibilities. Three-team deals. Trading his entire family and all of his closest friends. Nothing would surprise me. Danny Ainge wants Kevin Love and Danny Ainge is fearless while pursuing what he wants.

Hopefully this time his creativity succeeds, but Love landing in Boston reportedly remains a "long-shot." We will see. What we can say with certainty is that as long as the Timberwolves remain open to Love offers, Ainge will be trying to acquire him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I've said it since the draft, the Kevin Love saga isn't over. 

We are still going for him and as July continues, it will get heated. 

We won't trade Smart though. I can see young being moved. We have so much to offer. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

forget love or any alpha dog draft pick, we are shot in the foot.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

It appears the Celtics have still not given up on their quest to acquire Kevin Love from the Minnesota Timberwolves. According to a new report from Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports, Celtics' president of basketball operations Danny Ainge is still hoping to find a way to land the star power forward.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

k

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

No way he trades Smart..........we would mutiny!

agree! trade rondo instead

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to 19celticfan86's comment:

Celtic owner, Danny Ainge, and Celtic fans are also hoping that the Wolves will still trade Kevin Love to Boston.

There's no denying that.

The question is will the Wolves trade Love to Boston and make Glen Taylor the official Santa Claus of the Boston Celtics?

Thanks Santa!

k

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to 19celticfan86's comment:

BCSP

What you think is our best offer for Kevin Love right now?

Fierce - sports reporters are stating DA is searching for a 3rd team to be a partner in this trade. So who knows what the Cs offer is tonight!

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

most of it is not on our roster...we gotta trade draft picks and players to other teams for players the wolves want..has to be a 3 or more team trade...it can be done..it's going to be hard. but it can be done..ainge is a smart guy he knows what it takes...if he can't he'll move on.but he will give it his all.

Sections
Shortcuts