Cs stinky again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Cs stinky again

Wow. No passion. No emotion. No life. No effort. What a horrible first half by both teams really. Rondo needs to get his head out of his a_s. Either play some basketball or go pout on the bench. They look completely out of gas. Maybe this Cs team is too old to really compete. KG lost again. Green is playing a nice game and I guess he alone has kept Boston in the game. I just don't see any real effort or emotion coming from this team. And I have to give Jermaine credit for rebounding the ball consistently on D. No sure I remember KG even getting a rebound. And forget about getting to the line. None of the Cs are really getting to the stripe. Not sure if they have any answers in the second half....time will tell.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Cs stinky again

In Response to Cs stinky again:
    [QUOTE]Wow. No passion. No emotion. No life. No effort. What a horrible first half by both teams really. Rondo needs to get his head out of his a_s. Either play some basketball or go pout on the bench. They look completely out of gas. Maybe this Cs team is too old to really compete. KG lost again. Green is playing a nice game and I guess he alone has kept Boston in the game. I just don't see any real effort or emotion coming from this team. And I have to give Jermaine credit for rebounding the ball consistently on D. No sure I remember KG even getting a rebound. And forget about getting to the line. None of the Cs are really getting to the stripe. Not sure if they have any answers in the second half....time will tell.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree with your assessment of this team in the first half.  They really have to play with more energy in order to win this game.  Just not sure that it will happen.   If they lose today, it will be very difficult for them to have any chance of winning this series. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

This second half will decide the course of this series 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

i am stunned.  we were right there late in the third quarter, lousy play and all.  and then we folded like a cheap tent in the 4th.  no class, no fire, extremely limited effort.  KG has reached his expiration date if this is the best he can do.  Aside from three or four bursts, rondo looks like CURRENT AGE rory sparrow could step off the couch and do the same job. 

it seems like this team is looking for someone to give them a reason to try.  sad.  we look all done in this series.  miami is emboldened.  so far we have FLAGRANTLY lost the psychological battle. you NEVER want to give the opponent HOPE.  i don't know how it could be possible for miami to have MORE HOPE right now unless KG came out with a pink dress on and bows in his hair and played jacks sitting on the floor.

pathetic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Cs stinky again:
    [QUOTE]i am stunned.  we were right there late in the third quarter, lousy play and all.  and then we folded like a cheap tent in the 4th.  no class, no fire, extremely limited effort.  KG has reached his expiration date if this is the best he can do.  Aside from three or four bursts, rondo looks like CURRENT AGE rory sparrow could step off the couch and do the same job.  it seems like this team is looking for someone to give them a reason to try.  sad.  we look all done in this series.  miami is emboldened.  so far we have FLAGRANTLY lost the psychological battle. you NEVER want to give the opponent HOPE.  i don't know how it could be possible for miami to have MORE HOPE right now unless KG came out with a pink dress on and bows in his hair and played jacks sitting on the floor. pathetic.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Rory Sparrow, man you can really dig them up!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Cs stinky again:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cs stinky again :  Rory Sparrow, man you can really dig them up!!!  
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

i was going to say steve colter.  sparrow is an upgrade over that

Sections
Shortcuts