C's targeting Tyson Chandler

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

C's targeting Tyson Chandler

http://www.redsarmy.com/home/2011/11/celtics-looking-very-hard-at-tyson-chandler.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RedsArmy+%28Red%27s+Army%3A+The+Voice+Of+Celtics+Fans%29

according to David Albridge.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: C's targeting Tyson Chandler

In Response to C's targeting Tyson Chandler:
    [QUOTE]http://www.redsarmy.com/home/2011/11/celtics-looking-very-hard-at-tyson-chandler.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RedsArmy+%28Red%27s+Army%3A+The+Voice+Of+Celtics+Fans%29 according to David Albridge.
    Posted by GreenaboveGold[/QUOTE]

Interesting, but for what we can pay him, why wouldn't he re-up with the Mavs?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

we'll see but it would be sweet.  perhaps chandler would choose Boston over Dallas because of Rondo.  Kid's old and if you play with Rondo and can finish you're going to get your feeds and they're going to be on time.   

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Fiercest34,
     no doubt it's wishful thinking.  I should have emphasized the "we'll see" part at the beginning.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbrock911. Show rbrock911's posts

Wow - not a shot!  I forgot how fun this board gets!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: C's targeting Tyson Chandler:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's targeting Tyson Chandler : I doubt that. I mean just because of Rondo's feeds Chandler is going to leave Dallas? Dallas can offer more money and have a better shot at winning another championship than the Celts. It doesn't make sense for Chandler's career.  Tyson Chandler already won a championship. His next contract will most likely be his last chance for a big pay day. Why risk everything for Rondo's feeds?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I agree that Chandler will not sign with the Celtics.  Why would he leave Dallas who just won the championship last season? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Had a great playoffs...he will be overpaid wherever he goes...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I think it would be more appropriate for this headline to say "C's targeting Samuel Dalembert".  You can go a level or two below him and substitute him with any of the following-Kwame Brown, Spencer Hawes (R-FA), Ryan Hollins.  I think these guys make more sense and they're likely more attainable.

Make a decent offer to Chandler and Dalembert and be prepared to move on when the offer is rejected.

Sections
Shortcuts