C's Twin Towers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

C's Twin Towers

Ok now that we have the Green Monster (KG, JON. SON, BBD. Perk, Erden, Sheed). We no longer have to worry about Bynum & Gasol. We can start our own Twin Towers with plenty of combos to match them.

What's the best combination of PF & C?
    Does it depend on matchups? We all know Doc plays rotations not matchups.

Personally I like KG & Shaq to start games. KGs energy leaves Shaq now room for complacency. JON & BBD would work because JON doesn't have to be the MAN and he can just play his game. He's better than most backup C's. BBD is playing for a contract.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticsTillTheCasketDrops. Show CelticsTillTheCasketDrops's posts

Re: C's Twin Towers

THE GAYKERS FEAR THIS SHAQ AND JERMAIN O'NEAL SITUATION REALLY I LIVE IN LOSS SCANDALOUS AND THATS ALL YOU HEAR THESE HELLEN KELLER FANS DEAF!DUMB! AND BLIND! SAY IS HE BETRADED US THEIR IS NOWAY IN HELL NOW THAT WE WILL RETIRE HIS NUMBER HERE.yOU SHOULDN'T AFTER ALL SHAQ SPENT 6YEARS DOWN IN ORLANDO AND TOOK THEM TO THE FINALS THATS WHERE HIS JERSEY AND NUMBER SHOULD BE RETIRED AT ANYWAYS.tHEY ARE SCARED CAUSE NOW WE GOT SOME REBOUNDING AND POSSIBLY OUT REBOUND GUYS LIKE ANDREW CRYNUM AND PAU GASOFT.tHEY ARE DONE IN REALITY tHE HEAT IS DONE IN REALITY AND COME TO THINK OF IT LETS JUST SEE IF DWIGHT HOWARD PULLS WHAT HE DID LAST YEAR PLAYING DIRTY IN THE PAINT LETS JUST SEE WHAT HE BRINGS TO THE TABLE THIS YEAR GOING UP AGAINST A BADAZZ JERMAIN O'NEAL WHO WILL IN FACT DEFEND HIMSELF IF HE HAS TO HE WILL CRACK YOU ONE.LETS JUST SEE HOW THE O'NEALS TURN DWIGHT HOWARD INTO DWIGHT COWARD.NOBDY STANDS A CHANCE AGAINST THIS CHAMPIONSHIP CELTICS FUTURE 2011 AND 2012 BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS I AM GUARANTEEING YOU THIS HOMIE I NEVER FELT SO SURE IN MY LIFE.WE ALREADY PROVED WE CAN BEAT ANYONE MULTIPLE TIMES THE ONLY MAN THAT STANDS IN THE WAY IS IN FACT DAVID STERN HIS CROOKED CREW THE CHOSEN FEW JOEY CRAWFORD AND THE REFS. YOU BEAT STERN AND HIS REFS WELL YOU KNOW THE REST RESULTS AS IN 08

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

Not only can we defend any team in the paint this year defensively, especially when perk gets back...but who can defend us in the paint.  Shaq and Kg and BBD and jon in the paint will be able to score at will almost.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In response to Adam: BBD is one of the easiest players in the league to guard in the paint. He led the NBA in getting his shot blocked per minutes played last season.
       B.B has to learn that when he's surrounded by defenders around the basket, he needs to kick the ball back out. Shorter players have to look and interpret who's around them around the basket in regards to taking a shot. Unfortunately B.B hasn't learned this yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

I'd like to see them at some point with Shaq at C, JO at PW, and BBD or KG at the 3, they can play defense agaist a lot of 3's, and a power rebounding lineup like that could drive teams nuts, hey if you want to really go power, you drop BBD in at the 2, but let KG play defense on the opposing 2 because he can move a little better.  With Rhondo at PG, you have one of the most dominant rebouding teams ever with that lineup.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Re: C's Twin Towers:
    I'd like to see them at some point with Shaq at C, JO at PW, and BBD or KG at the 3, they can play defense agaist a lot of 3's, and a power rebounding lineup like that could drive teams nuts, hey if you want to really go power, you drop BBD in at the 2, but let KG play defense on the opposing 2 because he can move a little better.  With Rhondo at PG, you have one of the most dominant rebouding teams ever with that lineup.
    Posted by jeezem

You're right you will dominate the Nets after that forget about it!  Not only do you have the oldest team in the league, but can't shoot ft's.  Can't Shaq, Rhondo and Perk in the game at the same time coming down the stretch.  Another  Cs fan drinking the coolant.   
    '

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

In Response to Re: C's Twin Towers : 1.  Perk and Shaq will never be in the game at the same time 2.  End of close games, it will be Jermaine (.711 lifetime FT shooter) Rondo improved last year, and will improve this year.....other than that, your post is 100% accurate - kobeismrnba!!!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

Rondo improved what? His f/t shooting? Check the stats, Rondo was horrific from the charity stripe. Long may that continue.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to C's Twin Towers:
    Ok now that we have the Green Monster (KG, JON. SON, BBD. Perk, Erden, Sheed). We no longer have to worry about Bynum & Gasol. We can start our own Twin Towers with plenty of combos to match them. What's the best combination of PF & C? Does it depend on matchups? We all know Doc plays rotations not matchups. Personally I like KG & Shaq to start games. KGs energy leaves Shaq now room for complacency. JON & BBD would work because JON doesn't have to be the MAN and he can just play his game. He's better than most backup C's. BBD is playing for a contract.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Maybe you guys ought to worry about taking care of business in the East before preparing for the Lakers. As it is, you can only play 3 of those guys in any combination. The Lakers "bigs" are still younger and hopefully will be healthier. We're not fretting over ANY team in the league. I REALLY believe your team is going to miss Thibodeau more than any player. Quietly, the Lakers improved and will be well motivated to send Phil out with his record 12th NBA title as a coach.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bobbarcker. Show Bobbarcker's posts

In Response to Re: C's Twin Towers : It remains to be seen if they have improved.  They lost Powell AND Mbenga, and only got 37 yr old Theo Ratliff to replace them. Jackson will have to manage egos very well this year.  Does Blake gets Fisher's mins, or koME's?  Does Brown get koME's mins, or does Sasha?  Can perennial bad apple Matt Barnes get along with Ron Artest AND LO, while taking mins from each of them???  THAT is a very good question!!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

Those were some not very astute observations. Wishful thinking on your part, to be generous. Powell and Mbenga? You can not be serious, those guys couldn't buy time on the court in a playoff game. 

In: Blake, Barnes, Ratliff
    Out: Farmar, Mbenga, Morrison, Powell

For the role Ratliff will have to play, even at age 37, he brings more of what the Lakers need than either of the two (DNP) stiffs. Blake is a big upgrade over Farmar, and Barnes is huge addition at the back-up three spot. Barring injury, there is absolutely no doubt the Lakers will be better going into the season next year. You are kidding yourself to state anything to the contrary.

CENTER:
    Andrew Bynum / Pau Gasol / Theo Ratliff

POWER FORWARD:
    Pau Gasol / Lamar Odom / Derrick Caracter

SMALL FORWARD:
    Ron Artest / Matt Barnes / Devin Ebanks / Luke Walton (Injured)

SHOOTING GUARD:
    Kobe Bryant / Shannon Brown / Matt Barnes / Sasha Vujacic

POINT GUARD:
    Derek Fisher / Steve Blake / Shannon Brown

This isn't going to require some imaginary, difficult management of egos as you inaccurately claim. This roster is balanced, deep, and will give Phil Jackson many tools with which to find favorable match-ups against any and all competition. Kobe Bryant, Derek Fisher, and Ron Artest are going to be able to get more rest, as a result of these off season upgrades. Having the luxury to not have to grind your core players into the ground for wins is a good thing. The Laker bench went from a liability to an asset, and you are trying to paint this as a bad scenario for the Lakers. Ridiculous!  There is nobody better at managing talent and personalities than Phil Jackson.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

For much of the year, Rondo was under 50% from the line.  Considering he ended the year at 62.1%, that is an improvement.  He will continue to improve this year, as he knows how important that stat is to his team!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

Rondo started off the year shooting 25% from the charity stripe. He ended the year shooting 25% from the charity stripe. In between, he was up and down... to say the least. No improvement there.

So when did he figure out that FT shooting is a stat important to his team? Who told him? Or did he figure that out all by  himself?

I suspect that he really doesn't care about FT shooting any more than he cares about developing a mid range game. Too much work! Dedication! Discipline! 

Besides he's gotten by so far w/o them... and he's a star!

You're engaging in little more than wishful thinking.

Pud

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

That's the big question. How much and how prepared is Rondo to work on his jump shooting and three throws. I don't know. The guy is already a very good player. But the effort and drive that he has to improve the areas of his game that need work will turn him into a great player.

Some guys such as Shaq and Wilt could get buy without being great FT shooters. But for Rondo he needs to get that aspect of his game on track. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bobbarcker. Show Bobbarcker's posts

In Response to Re: C's Twin Towers : I don't believe Caracter and Ebanks have signed yet.  Wishful thinking on your part.  Further, I believe Blake is not only better than Farmar, but Fisher as well.  This will not sit well with Fish.  He is used to 35 + mins per game.  Shaq is better right now than Ratliff ever was. Barnes is taking Walton's mins?  Oh, I'm sure he'll be happy to do that!!  Ah, Odom was your backup "3" last year........so Barnes is taking mins from LO and Artest.......oh joyous times in lakerland this year. Does anyone know why ORL never even made the guy an offer?  Matt Barnes started for ORL last year.  And now he's going to accept Walton's mins? I stand by my assessement.  This will be Phils toughest LA team to coach!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

Carater and Ebanks haven't signed yet, oooooooooh. Why do you always find the most petty points of contention to argue about? You wanted a punchline, but what you got was a dunce cap. Is there any reason to believe those two guys getting signed is not going to happen? This is not wishful thinking, this is the far and away most likely scenario. Is this, or is this not the most likely scenario to play out? Shaq has agreed to terms, but he actually hasn't signed a contract. Is it wishful thinking to call him a Celtic this year too? What is wrong with you?

Trying to spin upgraded talent into some wild fantasy of Fisher the malcontent, fighting with Blake over his minutes is crazy talk. Fisher has completely subjugated himself, his minutes, and his starting role for the good of the team in the past, when he was in his prime. The guy has been nothing but a pure professional his whole career, and all of a sudden he is a malcontent who is going to wreck the team's chemistry if Blake makes the team better, and Fisher has to play less minutes? You are twisting and stretching reality to suit your bias, and you will be soundly proven wrong. The upgrade in talent at the position will translate to better play on the court, you can count on it. Fisher is going to benefit from playing less minutes, and so will the Lakers, especially if Blake ends up upgrading the overall talent above and beyond Fisher's ability.

Barnes is filling a position that was empty last year. The backup three position was played by committee last year because Walton was a scratch most all of the year. Kobe had to slide up and play it, and Ron had to play excessive minutes. Both of these guys could use the rest, and now they will get it. Let me guess, a better rested, livelier legged Kobe Bryant and Ron Artest is bad, and a ground down, worn out Kobe and Ron is good? Barnes took less money to be a role player and try to win a championship with the Lakers. That is what Barnes is, and has really ever been, a role player. He has some starting experience, but by and large he is a role player, and he knows it.

Lamar Odom is going to lose minutes at the three? Odom has plenty on his plate alternating with Gasol, and Bynum. His minutes at the three were very minuscule, because he does not match up very well with most wing men. Any play he got there was out of desperate necessity due to the lack of a proper back-up at the position. You are completely off base with this shoddy analysis. A lineup with Bynum, Gasol, and Odom together is a rare occurrence for good reason. This is an imaginary problem that only occurs inside of your head.

I smell the stench of desperation in your thinking with this out of touch analysis. Truth be told, the potential for unwanted chemistry issues is much greater with trying to get Shaq to subjugate himself to his role. The Big Bridgeburner has left a carnage of not wanted signs in the wake of his fat azz. Ultimately, his big mouth runs with discontent everywhere he plays. What if he doesn't think his role is big enough? Of course you have way to much bias to acknowledge this very real possibility. Instead, you go all in with the silly notion that these moves to strengthen the Lakers bench is this difficult crisis of ego in waiting for Phil Jackson. Doc Rivers is the coach with the greater potential for a land mine field of chemistry issues in his path. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: C's Twin Towers : Those were some not very astute observations. Wishful thinking on your part, to be generous. Powell and Mbenga? You can not be serious, those guys couldn't buy time on the court in a playoff game.  In: Blake, Barnes, Ratliff Out: Farmar, Mbenga, Morrison, Powell For  the role Ratliff will have to play, even at age 37, he brings more of what the Lakers need than either of the two (DNP) stiffs. Blake is a big upgrade over Farmar, and Barnes is huge addition at the back-up three spot. Barring injury, there is absolutely no doubt the Lakers will be better going into the season next year. You are kidding yourself to state anything to the contrary. CENTER: Andrew Bynum  / Pau Gasol / Theo Ratliff POWER FORWARD: Pau Gasol  / Lamar Odom / Derrick Caracter SMALL FORWARD: Ron Artest  / Matt Barnes / Devin Ebanks / Luke Walton (Injured) SHOOTING GUARD: Kobe Bryant  / Shannon Brown / Matt Barnes / Sasha Vujacic POINT GUARD: Derek Fisher  / Steve Blake / Shannon Brown This isn't going to require some imaginary, difficult management of egos as you inaccurately claim. This roster is balanced, deep, and will give Phil Jackson many tools with which to find favorable match-ups against any and all competition. Kobe Bryant, Derek Fisher, and Ron Artest are going to be able to get more rest, as a result of these off season upgrades. Having the luxury to not have to grind your core players into the ground for wins is a good thing. The Laker bench went from a liability to an asset, and you are trying to paint this as a bad scenario for the Lakers. Ridiculous!  There is nobody better at managing talent and personalities than Phil Jackson.
    Posted by Bobbarcker

Thank you Bobbarcker. You saved me time and effort with your response. And it's all accurate. This Laker team is well set to defend their title against ALL challengers. I'm not even worried about the Miami "big 3". Playoff basketball is totally different than regular season basketball. To his credit, Doc Rivers knows that and did a great job of managing the C's to prepare them for the playoffs. Wade, Bosh and the Court Jester are going to find that out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

From all the reports I've read The Celtic players are all lobbying Sheed to return!! With that said this would make the Celtics Bigs the most formidable frontcourt in Basketball ! KG,ShaQ,Sheed,Jermaine,BBD,Perkins the motto would be stay out of the Celtics Kitchen... I didn't add in either Erdan or Harangody or even the possible return of Scal, this team as presently constructed is the deepest group of Bigs in the NBA. They can virtually rotate the Starting Center and Power forward position based upon a nightly basis, Doc must be salvitating to get this thing rolling. Within this group there are 4 HOF'ers and 2 really good complimentry players in BBD and Perkins. It would help the Celtics if they could get a healthy TMac or Larry Hughes to come in and play the 2/3 or someone who only plays the Defender,but in any case driving to the Basket just became a lot tougher,when the bull in the China shop goes to attack the basket against this team the fouls themselves could be thunderous and when LeBrat goes barrelling down the lane the immoveable object will be waiting for him,Shaquille O'Neal....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bobbarcker. Show Bobbarcker's posts

In Response to Re: C's Twin Towers : Shaq HAS signed - 2 years.     - worse than Ron Artest, who has played for 8 teams in 8 years and is used to starting - your post is dead on accurate. Nice job, "bob"
    Posted by BirdandCowens

Caracter may play overseas.

What are the chances of that actually happening? What odds do you put on this working out any other way than the Lakers getting this guy into camp if they want him? We are talking about the 13th and 14th players on a stacked roster, and here you are making a petty argument with zero significance. Is this all you bring to the table? Petty BS? When you aren't engaging in the childish petty crap, you are constantly making ignorant, and false insinuations based on nothing but your imagination. You scream for people to be objective, but you are completely incapable of the same for yourself. 

Ebanks?  Harangody is better

This guy is the 13th or 14th player for the Lakers, and neither of these guys have played a single minute in a real NBA game. So, who cares what you think about these two players at this stage. Again, with the petty and insignificant. Is this the only attribute you are capable of bringing to these conversations? I don't know which one of these players will be better, but I am without a doubt a better man than you.Cool

So, what you're saying is- there was NEVER, or very seldom  a lineup of Odom, Gasol and Bynum on the floor at the same time?

Yes, that is what I am saying. That is a poor way for the Lakers to line for 95% of the teams they match up against.  Your insinuation that Odom is going all malcontent because he will get even less work at the three is just plain stupid. This is another case of you simply making sh!t up as you go along.

Other than that, and the fact Matt Barnes is a known cancer - your post is dead on accurate.

Be specific, and show the specific cancerous actions of Matt Barnes. What locker room has he disrupted? Eight teams in eight years or not, Matt Barnes is a mere pimple when you compare him to the locker room tumor Shaq has repeatedly proven to be over and over. But, then again, what do you care? Making things up as you go along is just how you do it. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bobbarcker. Show Bobbarcker's posts

Nice job of cutting and pasting - another skill accomplished! Why didn't ORL offer Barnes a contract?.......HMMM  makes one wonder! I personally could care less about Caracter - I read in the LA Times he was considering overseas options.  Also read TheOldPerv likes only 13 on his roster (saves money).  Also read that with Walton's injury, they MAY go to 14 this year......that would be Ebanks! I never said Odumb would be a malcontent.  I am stating very plainly that Phil has his work cut out for him because Fisher, Artest, koME AND Odom will all lose mins this year..........something that will take some adjusting.  We will see what kind of team players they are...............what happens when Walton comes back? Lastly - it's the first quarter of a game, any game.  Artest has picked up two quick fouls.  Jackson needs to take him out!!  Who does he put in?   Think real, REAL hard!!  I know the anwer, do you?
    Posted by BirdandCowens

You say you don't care about Caracter, but you smugly brought him into the discussion in your typical childish style, looking for a stupid punch line. You pick on the most stupid, irrelevant points of contention when you have nothing to say. Watching you trying to make a case for ego drama on the Lakers because they added Blake and Barnes is quite funny coming from a guy who roots for a team, that just added Shaq the ingrate. Bias is one thing, but you are being ridiculous. Phil Jackson handled Dennis Rodman, I think he can handle Matt Barnes. This coaching conundrum you have created in your head is not a realistic problem with this group, and I will be here all season to beat it into your thick scull when you are soundly proven wrong. 

He brings in Shannon Brown and moves Kobe up to the three on most occasions. Sometimes he moves Sasha into that spot, or Sasha into the 2 and Kobe into the three. Odom is very rarely on option, and this is a fact. You think you know, but you do not have a clue about what you are talking about. Watching you smugly wallow in your ignorance is kind of entertaining though.

This difficult coaching challenge you keep bringing up is pure fiction. The ramblings of a biased man who hasn't got a clue. You wouldn't know an unbiased thought if one jumped up and bit you in the privates.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

In Response to Re: C's Twin Towers : He brings in Shannon Brown and moves Kobe up to the three on most occasions. Sometimes he moves Sasha into that spot, or Sasha into the 2 and Kobe into the three. Odom is very rarely on option, and this is a fact. You think you know, but you do not have an clue about what you are talking about. Watching you smugly wallow in your ignorance is kind of entertaining. This difficult coaching challenge you keep bringing up is pure fiction. The ramblings of a biased man who hasn't got a clue. You wouldn't know an unbiased thought if one jumped up and bit you in the privates.
    Posted by Bobbarcker

Great post based on intellect and fact. The greatest basketball coach of all time has the matter in hand, we can all rest assured on that one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bobbarcker. Show Bobbarcker's posts

So, when words don't work for you, you resort to swearing?  Nice......BDC doesn't like that, you know!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

What is your malfunction? I SWEAR, I think you must snack on birth control pills, and and the estrogen just flows through your system in abundance.

Going by the averages, Gasol spends 11 minutes on the bench, and Bynum spends 18, for a total of 29. Odom averages 31, so going strictly by the averages, your theory is all wet. Assuming a lot of the time those 2 minutes weren't spent playing garbage time next to Mbenga, and they were all at the three, which they weren't, your vacuous theory is still certified dung.

Now go ahead and say it. Say you didn't know what you were talking about, and spoke incorrectly. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

In Response to Re: C's Twin Towers : Coach Wooden has died.  Sorry you didn't read about that!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

Oops, I meant greatest Pro league, big time, NBA coach of all time. Since college is a far lower level, I don't put that on a playing field with the NBA. You however must do, go you lol.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

In Response to Re: C's Twin Towers : Sorry, Red has died, too.  As has Chuck Daly.  The best lakers coach ever currently resides in MIA, in case you were wondering!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

Red=9 (in a very small league)
    Phil=11 (soon to be 12!)

Fail.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bobbarcker. Show Bobbarcker's posts

In Response to Re: C's Twin Towers : I love how you get so worked up over these non-issues!! It was YOU who said Barnes is taking Walton's minutes.  It was ME who said Barnes is used to starting and won't like that.   It was YOU who said the lakers have significantly upgraded their bench, while the Celtics have not.  Still feel that way?  Barnes MAY be an upgrade over Walton, Ratliff MAY be an upgrade over Powell and Mbenga, Blake IS an upgrade over Farmar.......it remains to be seen how all these egos can mesh.  Remains to be seen on the Celtics, too........but I do know, Shaq and Jermaine are an upgrade over Perk and Sheed.  Wafer and Bradley are an upgrade over T. Allen, and Robinson is an upgrade over Eddie House.....guess we'll just have to play the games and find out. Please keep getting worked up over stuff I don't care about - and keep up the swearing, too..........................the lakers are a great team,  their fans stink, but the lakers are a great team!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

I think you got lost in translation. I thoroughly enjoy slapping you upside your head with your made up out of thin air assertions. You call it worked up, but then again you are a little punch drunk. You needed to say something to try and save face. You were wrong, and you know it.

Robinson is not an upgrade over anything other than himself. Robinson is returning,  House was not around last year. You either don't even know your own team, which makes you especially unqualified to speculate on a team you are even less acquainted with. Or, maybe you were just being intellectually bankrupt, and throwing that in there for a little hyperbolic effect. It wouldn't be the first time you got caught making sh!t up, is it?

I would take the defense Tony Allen brought against the premier twos and threes over anything Von Wafer and Bradley bring. Allen was the first option, but he bolted, and now you got these guys. I may be proven wrong in the end, but I think Tony Allen was the upgrade here.

As far as upgrading the team, I do not know until it plays out. My gut feeling is that a healthy Perkins, Garnett, and Rasheed Wallace off the bench gave the Celtics a better lineup for most match ups than O'Neal and O'Neal will, but time will tell if I am right or wrong. I suspect that you all will end up missing Perkins more than you think you will. The Celtics team identity is based around their team defense. Granted Shaq can do okay guarding his man, but he is not going to play into the team defense nearly as well as Perkins. I think that Kendrick Perkins is the most under appreciated player on the Celtics roster, by Celtics fans. Perkins is not flashy on offense, but he plays into the system well, sets all the right pick and keeps the flow. Shaq tends to be a black hole for long stretches. Jermaine is the better asset imo.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

In Response to Re: C's Twin Towers : I love how you get so worked up over these non-issues!! It was YOU who said Barnes is taking Walton's minutes.  It was ME who said Barnes is used to starting and won't like that.   It was YOU who said the lakers have significantly upgraded their bench, while the Celtics have not.  Still feel that way?  Barnes MAY be an upgrade over Walton, Ratliff MAY be an upgrade over Powell and Mbenga, Blake IS an upgrade over Farmar.......it remains to be seen how all these egos can mesh.  Remains to be seen on the Celtics, too........but I do know, Shaq and Jermaine are an upgrade over Perk and Sheed.  Wafer and Bradley are an upgrade over T. Allen, and Robinson is an upgrade over Eddie House.....guess we'll just have to play the games and find out. Please keep getting worked up over stuff I don't care about - and keep up the swearing, too..........................the lakers are a great team,  their fans stink, but the lakers are a great team!
    Posted by BirdandCowens

When your the back to back World Champions, there are no ego's. My bad, you guys don't know how to win back to back unless you count the 9 team league lol.

Sections
Shortcuts