Cs versus Raptors Game Thread!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjcaesar. Show kjcaesar's posts

Re: Cs versus Raptors Game Thread!

I think we can get good return for Wallace if we trade him to playoff teams.

I hope we lose as many games as possible and get a top pick. This is the perfect year to do it.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to kjcaesar's comment:

I think we can get good return for Wallace if we trade him to playoff teams.

I hope we lose as many games as possible and get a top pick. This is the perfect year to do it.

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Did anybody else thing both teams were trying unusually hard for the first preseason game?  At times I forgot it was preseason.  Seems like the crowd did too.  Esp in the middle there when we were getting turnovers, but then they hit that streak where gay and ross were hitting everything they threw up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Great game thread. Missed the game but got to experience it through your guys thoughts and analysis...awesome! Great to hear Sully is back from surgery and being effective.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to cole-ely's comment:

[QUOTE]

Did anybody else thing both teams were trying unusually hard for the first preseason game?  At times I forgot it was preseason.  Seems like the crowd did too.  Esp in the middle there when we were getting turnovers, but then they hit that streak where gay and ross were hitting everything they threw up.

That would not have happened if KG was still a Celtic.

Right now the Celts have no defensive anchor.

Opposing teams will score with ease if the Celts keep playing 6-9 or 6-8 players at Center.

[/QUOTE]

AND remember losing = winning this season! "And with the 1st pick in the 2014 NBA draft the Boston Celtics select ?" 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Yes there was a time when it was layup drill for both teams but that was due to turnovers.  Lots of good perimeter pressure defense.  If you think KG would have gotten back to stop any of those, well...I disagree.

All of the shots I was referring to were perimeter shots.  I really can't blame KG's absence.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

And some were expecting Pressey to be the starter on opening night.

HAHAHA

In the NBA, there's this thing called seniority.

This take will look sillier and sillier as the preseason rolls on...

Sections
Shortcuts