C's Very Close to getting David West????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

C's Very Close to getting David West????

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/features/david_aldridge/12/09/celtics-david-west-deal-close/index.html

Is this to be believed?  does it make sense?  Wonder how the C's get the money to do that?

Opinions?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

Re: C's Very Close to getting David West????

makes me wonder why we trade for Brandon Bass

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

Something in the works here-too many 6-8 PFs. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Wow, David West, what's going on?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Could Pierce or Ray be getting traded?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In Response to Re: C's Very Close to getting David West????:
    Something in the works here-too many 6-8 PFs. 
    Posted by spewey

Yeah but D. West must be staying because he's taking less money to play with C's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I have a feeling that Ainge is about to trade for a Center. That is too many Power Forwards...West, Wilcox and Bass to go with KG and Johnson?!...I was thinking that Boston was going to resign Delonte West and try to pick up Richard Hamilton and a Center...DA has got to be up to something.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Who knows how this works out but it is craziness this scrambling for a roster with no time.  But hey if it works out for the Celtics I am with it.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

http://www.iamagm.com/news/2011/12/09/celtics.verge.signing.david.west

# years 27 million deal, most likely a sign and trade, i have a bad feeling about this

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

http://www.iamagm.com/news/2011/12/09/celtics.verge.signing.david.west # years 27 million deal, most likely a sign and trade, i have a bad feeling about this
    Posted by GreenaboveGold

i mean 3 years

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jallen1952-formelyJallen3531. Show jallen1952-formelyJallen3531's posts

Does Green signing for one year as a RFA impact the ability to move him?

Also someone mentioned KG above.....I'd be shocked if he's traded, but you never know.  It seems he is the emotional compass of the team, but I'm guessing that intangibles like that may be far down the list of attributes that Ainge/Rivers are looking for.

We'll see.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I have a feeling that Ainge is about to trade for a Center. That is too many Power Forwards...West, Wilcox and Bass to go with KG and Johnson?!...I was thinking that Boston was going to resign Delonte West and try to pick up Richard Hamilton and a Center...DA has got to be up to something.
    Posted by guyfromtex

JJJ about to get traded?  They can't trade the free agents.  So, they have to trade their own players.  This is puzzling.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

West is extremely interested in "black history, philosophy and various societal issues" and has been cited by Chris Paul as being the smartest New Orleans Hornets player. West graduated from Xavier with a bachelor of arts degree in Communications. He is also an accomplished musician who plays the tuba . He and his wife, Lesley, have one daughter, Dasia, and one son, David Benjamin. West also loves to make mixtapes for his teammates, saying that it is a healthy habit that keeps him "in the house and off [his] feet".
    Posted by Kirk6

Great, he play tuba with the Pops and then talk MLK with Satch & Russ as long as he's a beast and stays healthy!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts