Cs vs hawks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Cs vs hawks

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Celts will be 4-11 after tonight.

[/QUOTE]

lol, more predictions

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

win win for Cs.......they win the game AND cool off the hawks...that brooklyn or hawks pick is looking better! 

[/QUOTE]

thats the mindset of every celtic player. DA instructed them to win this game hahaha

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You only admit to being wrong when you've bitten your nose off to spite your face ... otherwise it's non stop argument and a change in subject when you can't win that argument.

You lost tonight ... Of course you admit it ... Your standing here with a bloody nose and a black eye ... Have you any other option?

Later Loser!!!

[/QUOTE]

You're just upset because you thought I would make excuses.

Like I said, Mployee, when I'm wrong I admit to being wrong.

Come on, I kept asking you if you predict a Celts win tonight, but you were too afraid to get it wrong.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha ... trying to renege on my post regarding a 5th win tonight ... BP34?

C's could play 500 ball in December.

[/QUOTE]

they could but DA will not allow that to happen

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

i wish i knew what DA is thinking....what is the plan to rebuild the Cs ......this year it is obviously high draft picks....but is the ultimate goal K Love in two seasons? or something else..

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

[QUOTE]

i wish i knew what DA is thinking....what is the plan to rebuild the Cs ......this year it is obviously high draft picks....but is the ultimate goal K Love in two seasons? or something else..

[/QUOTE]

+ 1 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We're not going to get K-Love in 2 seasons if DA will acquire Hayward and Hawes.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

to your point...other thread.....hayward + hawes do not = finals .....which makes me wonder....what is DA's plan?    ... the more i think about options ...the more i think K Love is the best option......

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

The difference is when you can see the big picture, you think of high draft picks or Kevin Love.

When you can't see the big picture, you only see Spencer Hawes and 1st round picks not in the top 5.

agree...hawes is a wall not a foundation.....you must have a strong foundation before you add walls! 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

We're not going to get K-Love in 2 seasons if DA will acquire Hayward and Hawes.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

to your point...other thread.....hayward + hawes do not = finals .....which makes me wonder....what is DA's plan?    ... the more i think about options ...the more i think K Love is the best option......

[/QUOTE]

as long as we have rondo, we can land a superstar/allstar player

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

KLove will not get the Cs over the top.  he is a 2nd tier super star.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

there'll be no chance to get love or aldridge IF rondo get traded for assets or top 5 pick.

so as long as we have rondo, we can land a superstar/allstar player

[/QUOTE]

good point ......BUT that top 5 pick could develop into an allstar......parker...randle...wiggins ...smart...these guys have all star potential....

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

KLove will not get the Cs over the top.  he is a 2nd tier super star.

i prefer to get Aldridge, because we already have sully.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts