Crawford improvingnightly

the Closer

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Cs vs hawks

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to BCSP's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

i wish i knew what DA is thinking....what is the plan to rebuild the Cs ......this year it is obviously high draft picks....but is the ultimate goal K Love in two seasons? or something else..

We're not going to get K-Love in 2 seasons if DA will acquire Hayward and Hawes.

HAHAHA

to your point...other thread.....hayward + hawes do not = finals .....which makes me wonder....what is DA's plan?    ... the more i think about options ...the more i think K Love is the best option......

You have to crawl before you walk and you have to walk before you run ... when you gonna grow up?

George Carlin “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
    ―  George Carlin  

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

i wish i knew what DA is thinking....what is the plan to rebuild the Cs ......this year it is obviously high draft picks....but is the ultimate goal K Love in two seasons? or something else..

We're not going to get K-Love in 2 seasons if DA will acquire Hayward and Hawes.

HAHAHA

to your point...other thread.....hayward + hawes do not = finals .....which makes me wonder....what is DA's plan?    ... the more i think about options ...the more i think K Love is the best option......

You have to crawl before you walk and you have to walk before you run ... when you gonna grow up?

George Carlin “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
    ―  George Carlin  

Let me get my dog cartoon out with you and BigTicket waiting in line for a sniff of Fungus ... You guys have "Experience!"

I think George summed you up quite well! No need for additional commentary! 

―  George Carlin  

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to dbeach48's comment:

Crawford improvingnightly

the Closer

Begining to look like a keeper ... Maybe him over Bradley ????

Neither Bradley nor Crawford were extended, but I think we still retain their Bird rights.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I am guessimg Mployee's mother saw how rude he was being and took away his electronic devices and milk and cookies!  

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I am guessimg Mployee's mother saw how rude he was being and took away his electronic devices and milk and cookies!  

Here Fungus Sniffer ... Check Hawes stats yourself ... Top 10 for centers in all stats except steals and only 25 yo ... bulked up some with age and work and in a year or two you'll be whining that we missed him.

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/scoring-per-game/position/centers

i never sent you a post about spencer hawes.....are you delusional......show me the post where we  corresponded about hawes......

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

I'm guessing you'd do whatever the Fungus asks/tells you! Is there anyone here that kisses his butt more than you or BT? I don't think so .....

is this gk? hahahahah!!!!! 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

HAHAHA

―  George Carlin  

Let me get my dog cartoon out with you and BigTicket waiting in line for a sniff of Fungus ... You guys have "Experience!"

seriously mployee, why are calling out names? I think you should go see a doctor immediately

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

HAHAHA

―  George Carlin  

seriously mployee, why are calling out names? you better see a doctor

cuz you two notoriously agree with him no matter what he says ... you really think Hawes can't be a building block in a rebuild. And who knows at this point if he can be the center on a contender ... Look what Jordan is doing in LA? He was a worthless stringbean a few years ago. How do you agree with Fungus on an unknown future like that w/o just kowtowing or being a lemming ... Seriously?

look, jordan has "all star potential" because he's as athletic as dwight howard.

hawes is like a generic player, that you can always have anytime you want. have you seen the potential of faverani?

he could be a better player than hawes. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts