Cs vs hawks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Re: Cs vs hawks

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

goodnight all!! and remember.... the hawks have the option to swap draft picks with the nets.

[/QUOTE]

+ 1

thats why we need them to lose more games.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

cuz you two notoriously agree with him no matter what he says ... you really think Hawes can't be a building block in a rebuild. And who knows at this point if he can be the center on a contender ... Look what Jordan is doing in LA? He was a worthless stringbean a few years ago. How do you agree with Fungus on an unknown future like that w/o just kowtowing or being a lemming ... Seriously?

[/QUOTE]

look, jordan has "all star potential" because he's as athletic as dwight howard.

hawes is like a generic player, that you can always have anytime you want. did you see the potential of faverani?

he could be a better player than hawes. 

[/QUOTE]

I "see the potential" but for the next few years he is only a backup. Hawes @ 25 is gonna be an allstar soon while jordan has yet to prove himself. You can't dismiss the stats Hawes has been putting up and age-wise he's coming into his prime ... he will become bigger, more consistant and serve as a terrific center for the next 3 yrs at least until another round of top centers becomes available. That's why people are interested in Asik ... cuz descent centers don't come along very often and you had better get one when you can. Hawes has a more complete game than Asik who is more of a defensive only center. Unless Danny can get Drummond or Munroe then Hawes seems to be the best option out there for 2014. Have you got somebody else that will be able to run and score with a running C's squad that will be available in the next year ... Please provide a list ... I'd love to be enlightened.

[/QUOTE]

of course he could put up those numbers, he is the only true center in sixers lign up.

im not saying youre wrong aboit hawes.why not if Cs can sign him 7mil per year.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

cuz you two notoriously agree with him no matter what he says ... you really think Hawes can't be a building block in a rebuild. And who knows at this point if he can be the center on a contender ... Look what Jordan is doing in LA? He was a worthless stringbean a few years ago. How do you agree with Fungus on an unknown future like that w/o just kowtowing or being a lemming ... Seriously?

[/QUOTE]

look, jordan has "all star potential" because he's as athletic as dwight howard.

hawes is like a generic player, that you can always have anytime you want. did you see the potential of faverani?

he could be a better player than hawes. 

[/QUOTE]

I "see the potential" but for the next few years he is only a backup. Hawes @ 25 is gonna be an allstar soon while jordan has yet to prove himself. You can't dismiss the stats Hawes has been putting up and age-wise he's coming into his prime ... he will become bigger, more consistant and serve as a terrific center for the next 3 yrs at least until another round of top centers becomes available. That's why people are interested in Asik ... cuz descent centers don't come along very often and you had better get one when you can. Hawes has a more complete game than Asik who is more of a defensive only center. Unless Danny can get Drummond or Munroe then Hawes seems to be the best option out there for 2014. Have you got somebody else that will be able to run and score with a running C's squad that will be available in the next year ... Please provide a list ... I'd love to be enlightened.

[/QUOTE]

of course he could put up those numbers, he is the only true center in sixers lign up.

im not saying youre wrong aboit hawes.why not if Cs can sign him 7mil per year.

[/QUOTE]

He's already making $6.5MM and as Fungus likes to say, If Jordan is making $11MM do you think he signs for less than $9-11MM?  But as I said that's where the $10MM TPE comes in Handy since it expires on 7/12th or thereabouts and Philly would rather have that for a year than another body in a S&T or lose him completely for nothing. By doing a S&T with the C's before the TPE expires the C's get a bonafide center for the next 3-4 yrs and Philly doesn't add to their cap space and has 1 year to use the $10MM TPE. Who else is gonna give you a potential allstar w/o giving up Rondo?

PS: Haha ... while I'm writing my post Fungus posted exactly what I knew he'd say ... BINGO!!!

[/QUOTE]

i dont think DA would consider that. maybe if its DJ, he will

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Come on, BigTicket, according to Mployee, Spencer Hawes is going to be an All-Star!

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

he/she represents hawes 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.