1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

CUP SNIFFERS

TEST

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: CUP SNIFFERS

http://aids.gov/images/aids-infographics/testing-1.jpg

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Oh man...I always think it's so funny when you talk about sniffing cups.

You know like you do...all the time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Oh man...I always think it's so funny when you talk about sniffing cups.

You know like you do...all the time.

This pretty much confirms beyond a reasonable doubt that I am inexplicably in your head! HAHAHA!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Yes.

you are now one of my favorite people to make fun of because of your obsession with athletic cups.

I admit it and am glad that you acknowledge it also.

Lets ride this wave together.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Yes.

you are now one of my favorite people to make fun of because of your obsession with athletic cups.

+1 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Yes.

Snake,  

Look at all the threads and how inane  they are.  The Celtics have hit a wall in my opinion and this BB has to.  There are less things to discuss because windows around us are closing.

It is bummer for me I don't now about you.  I was hoping for something compelling I think we are going to close with a whimper, no trades of consequence and now discussing who we are going to get from the D-league, it stinks,  and I hope I am dead wrong.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

This board has been a mess for years.

I am a writer so I sit at the computer pretty much all day and I come over here quite a bit to screw off.

But yes I think that no moves will be made and the board will just be another three months of people having petty fights about Rondo and tomobo talking about athletic cups and men sniffing them.

As far as the board goes I don't care too much. its just a hobby/addiction.

But as far as the Celtics go it is a bit of a drag, but I think we all have known this year wasn't the year for a while.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

This whole thread stinks!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

This whole thread stinks!

that was kind of the point.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

This board has been a mess for years.

I am a writer so I sit at the computer pretty much all day and I come over here quite a bit to screw off.

But yes I think that no moves will be made and the board will just be another three months of people having petty fights about Rondo and tomobo talking about athletic cups and men sniffing them.

As far as the board goes I don't care too much. its just a hobby/addiction.

But as far as the Celtics go it is a bit of a drag, but I think we all have known this year wasn't the year for a while.

I think I have known it to, but I get distracted with winning streaks and possible trades.  The board has dropped a few notches even without much troll action.  I always have some kind of hope for the Celtics and maybe we still have some surprises in store.  It is as you say a beautifully convenient distraction always there and filled with idiots who have no shame about making fools of themselves.   They actually supply almost as much nonsense as trolls.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

This board is a source of entertainment about as much as it is a source of basketball discussion anyways.

Especially when the Lakers and Celtics aren't playing well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

This board is a source of entertainment about as much as it is a source of basketball discussion anyways.

Especially when the Lakers and Celtics aren't playing well.

It's been that way a long time man.

Sections
Shortcuts