Current bench players vs. '08/'10

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Current bench players vs. '08/'10

The current bench definitely isn't  playing great so I would say that the 08 bench was better.  We have to hope they will improve going forward.    When you look at the comparison of players they should be better than the 08 bench.  Although, I don't believe that anyone could be a better bench player than the 08 Posey.    He is one of my favorite Celtics players of the last decade and he was one of the reasons that we won in 08.   Maybe one of the bench players will contribute during the playoffs like he did.   I am still waiting for this to happen.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Im leaning 08, but i'm going to have to find some footage of James Posey.  Im not sure I totally buy in to the Posey hype.  I need to review some stats.....

What I remember most from that championship year is PJ Brown's jumper that sealed the deal in one of those games, Powe exploding in game 2 and House going crazy in game 5 and/or 6.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Current bench players vs. '08/'10:
    In Response to Re: Current bench players vs. '08/'10 : Posey went even more nuts in the comeback over LA in game 5... like 18 points. His defense on LeBron and Kobe helped win those series. He was smothering D, a clutch 3 (40%) a steal and 8-9 points, 3-4 reb's per game those playoffs
    Posted by rameakap

Agree again about Posey.  I am just surprised that their haven't been many other comments  from Celtics fans about our championship year and the play our bench during the playoffs.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinnacle10. Show pinnacle10's posts

Definitely 08.  So far the bench has basically been awful in the playoffs.  Talent wise this year could be the best of the bunch, but they've yet to show much.

Sections
Shortcuts