CURRY is LEGIT, WARRIORS are PHONY.. SPURS SWEEEP!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: CURRY is LEGIT, WARRIORS are PHONY.. SPURS SWEEEP!

fierce, can you please stop redirecting the focus of threads to your twisted agenda. This is about the Warriors vs SPurs

I dont see the Spurs losing this series either. Curry has become a top PG who can shoot lights out... series may get more interesting if Lee can contribute.. They put that on the table in last nights game. 

At the least, it will be fun watching them play at least 2 home games .. their crowd reminds me of the Trailblazers fans from years past...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

The west is very exciting to watch and it has something to do with the elite point guards over there; Parker, CP3, Conley and Curry are complete players who elevate their teams. 

San Antonio will win but it won't be a sweep, Curry is too good to let that happen. Spurs in 6.

I believe Memphis will advance and face OKC. Conley is THE most underrated PG in the league.  We'll see what Durant is made of against the Griz. 

Memphis could indeed come out the west and that wouldn't be a bad thing, they're the team that gives Miami the most trouble with their seize. Marc Gasol is now the most skilled big man in the NBA, combined with Z-Bo maybe the best frontcourt in the league. It's not a given the Heat will repeat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

fierce, can you please stop redirecting the focus of threads to your twisted agenda. This is about the Warriors vs SPurs

I dont see the Spurs losing this series either. Curry has become a top PG who can shoot lights out... series may get more interesting if Lee can contribute.. They put that on the table in last nights game. 

At the least, it will be fun watching them play at least 2 home games .. their crowd reminds me of the Trailblazers fans from years past...

Agree.  I was surprised that they won this series.  I didn't expect Denver to lose.  The Spurs have to be the favorites to win and it would be another upset if they lost. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Golden State vs. San Antonio is going to be a fun series.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I thought Steph Curry would be a good  pro. Maybe even very good. I had no idea he'd be one of the 10 (if not five) best players in the league. I enjoy watching him more than any other  player in the league, including LeBron and KD.

The Warriors'  endgame last night was the worst I've ever seen by a team that actually held on to win. Maybe they learned from it. I'm rooting from them from here on ...  they're very fun to watch.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

I thought Steph Curry would be a good  pro. Maybe even very good. I had no idea he'd be one of the 10 (if not five) best players in the league. I enjoy watching him more than any other  player in the league, including LeBron and KD.

The Warriors'  endgame last night was the worst I've ever seen by a team that actually held on to win. Maybe they learned from it. I'm rooting from them from here on ...  they're very fun to watch.

I agree with you LloydDobler.   :)

I give credit to Denver's solid D (although too little, too late), the Warriors need to watch the clips of their poor play down the stretch.   

Sections
Shortcuts